It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I going physchic or am I going crazy?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ok.. I have already had evaluations, catscans, etc...but not for that reason...everything had shown up normal...i had gotten really sick about 5 years ago that lasted for over a year and that really depresses me being in and out of the hospital... I was told that the depression stuff was pretty common for what i went through.. today i dont have any of that. just this stuff i have been explaining..im not saying i am phychic or crazy.. just open to what is happening to me!

thanks for the worries though!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by dirtyclean]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wertdagf I think its time someone pulled the BS card on you. You refuse to agree any of this stuff exists. Anwser this. If this stuff doesnt exist how come I can push a book across the table without touching it? Why can I turn a candle into an inferno just by thinking about it? You know I bet if you came over here I would get you moving stuff with your own mind in about 20 mins. It's never taken me more than 10 to teach someone to do TK if I am with them to guide them. So why can I do this stuff if its all bs? I am really surprised you cant feel your chakras! That must mean you aren't open to anything.

You remind me of the SETI employee that found a crop circle in the field behind SETI and said "those damn kids are up to it again!"

The kind of guy that would see big foot and say "well... bears must be evolving."

Or the kind of guy that would see Nessy and be like "damn that's a big cat fish!"

You know that kind of guy that would see a UFO and be like, "wow i want one of those frisbees".

Or the kind of guy that would get abducted and be like, "quit getting such a big head you arrogant &^%$"

You know what I'm talking about.

The kind of guy that would see a chupacabre and be like "lamb chops anyone?"

You know the kind of guy that would walk up to Bill Gates and say "can i borrow ten bucks?"

The kind of guy that would walk up to a monkey and ask it to spare a banana!

You cannot debunk something you know nothing about bub. Who are you to say it's not legit? You have no experience on the subject therefore no right to comment. Cheers Mooch!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Wertdagf I think its time someone pulled the BS card on you. You refuse to agree any of this stuff exists. Anwser this. If this stuff doesnt exist how come I can push a book across the table without touching it? Why can I turn a candle into an inferno just by thinking about it? You know I bet if you came over here I would get you moving stuff with your own mind in about 20 mins. It's never taken me more than 10 to teach someone to do TK if I am with them to guide them. So why can I do this stuff if its all bs? I am really surprised you cant feel your chakras! That must mean you aren't open to anything.

You remind me of the SETI employee that found a crop circle in the field behind SETI and said "those damn kids are up to it again!"

The kind of guy that would see big foot and say "well... bears must be evolving."

Or the kind of guy that would see Nessy and be like "damn that's a big cat fish!"

You know that kind of guy that would see a UFO and be like, "wow i want one of those frisbees".

Or the kind of guy that would get abducted and be like, "quit getting such a big head you arrogant &^%$"

You know what I'm talking about.

The kind of guy that would see a chupacabre and be like "lamb chops anyone?"

You know the kind of guy that would walk up to Bill Gates and say "can i borrow ten bucks?"

The kind of guy that would walk up to a monkey and ask it to spare a banana!

You cannot debunk something you know nothing about bub. Who are you to say it's not legit? You have no experience on the subject therefore no right to comment. Cheers Mooch!

Someday you can come back and read this to see how far you have come. Ill let the others feast upon what you have said here. Try not to scream.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ok buddy whatever you say.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You know, bashing things with prejudice could be considered OFF TOPIC
by the OP since this is "paranormal studies".

You are one step away of the "alert" button...

[edit on 27-2-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join