It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory i have about how aliens could get here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Okay,first thread so bear with me. So im sure most of you are famlier with the theory that if u go the speed of light you wont age. but it takes massive amounts of energy to go that fast, we cant even imagine the technolgy that we would need. but that dosent mean its impossible. what if a alien race that has been evolving for billions apon billions of years more then us. they would be extremely technogicly advanced. okay now stepping away from that im close friends with a scientist who says that most scientists say that it would take far to long for a alien to get here since we cant go near the speed of light. but as ive said there billions of years more advanced.

okay so now they find away to harness the energy from a sun. they are traveling the speed of light now which they ARE caplebull of going this fast it could take them hundreds of years even thousands but they wouldint age a bit. thus they could get here.

p.s sorry for any spelling or grammer mistackes im on a laptop that has a bad keybord.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
it could be possible;

think of the effects of gravity:

Our planet is moving at 66,000 miles per hour (100,000 km/h or 30 km/s), and it "wobbles". This is in relation to our star/sun

sources:
www.livescience.com...
www.enchantedlearning.com...

Now think galactically: Our solar system is moving 250km/s, and then think universally: Our galaxy is moving in relation to other galaxies at 300km/s

Now lets say that is all the movement we need to "Worry" about. Then counting all the various layers of gravity "bubbles" or whatever you want to call them; We are moving at a speed of 30 + 250 + 300 km / s which is 580 km / s

The speed of light in a vacuum is aproximately 299,000 km / s
wiki.answers.com...

So with what we know, as far as the "local group of galaxies" we are moving at a speed of 0.002% the speed of light. Now let's say the aggregate groups of galaxies are moving in relation to the other clusters of galaxies, etc. See where i'm going with this? It's a relativistic nightmare.

And we might later discover or hypothesize the existence of infinite, or, eventual larger super-parent entities of celestial bodies as well.

So really for all we know we are already moving at the speed of light, but there are various spheres/levels of gravity in effect, and we don't "notice" any significance in the "outer" movement. (here on earth we don't notice movement through the solar system as far as inertia etc. and planets aren't smashing into each other all over the place due to movements of solar systems, galaxies, and local clusters, etc)

so yes, using what we "know" about locomotion, it would require infinite energy to move at the speed of light - however, what we don't know about gravity, might not require infinite energy.

The real question however is - What really is gravity?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi, littlegreymen.

HO ! It's funny to say "hi" to a **littlegreymen** !
I have a feeling that this will happen soon. . . B-)

Those "entities" are way beyond our 3-D existance and perception
of our 3-D world. As I said before, about UFOs,
here are my logics/finds, that I did NOT invent:

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving.

4- some travel by thought.

5- all in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities. like us.
Some UFOs are though formed by the Xth density entities !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

And if I may add : read the Ra material of my signature, and the
[My Favorite Sites] box in my profile, and you will have A LOT of answers !

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Or they could just find a way to fold space and travel through a wormhole.
If they are more advanced than us, and we have imagined it in movies and theory, hell they might have it already done.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hey, all. I'm thinkin' that if they're so far advanced, and advanced is a relative word here, that to "get" here, as we call it, they could probably do so in a manner that we can't even possibly begin to fathom. Even though it's said that some factions are privy to some ET technology, I believe that there are different types/races of ETs that are pure energy and don't even have to "fly" through space in a "ship."

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
idk if you guys are watching the new ufo hunters on history channel, but theres information from someone who worked there and reverse engineered UFO's, and something about them being powered by element 115.

they bombard the element 115 with protons which creates a very unstable element 116, which creates an enormous amount of energy that can bend space.

History Channel - Ufo hunters

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
You also have to think of the time paradox involved here. Hypothetically speaking, if an entity were to travel at the speed of light, it would require infinite energy and mass to do so, and so realistically speaking, this doesn't seem possible. It's possible that if such an advanced physical entity were to exist, then they would have figured out a feasible method to bend space and time itself, because if they were to travel at the speed of light, and if our planet is a hypothetical 500 light years away, then literally, countless number of years would have passed by in their "home planet" (even though effects of time on the alien travelers in interstellar or intergalactic space would be nothing, if they were to travel at the speed of light).

The only thing I can think of is actually bending space time fabric, essentially creating wormholes between different points in space. Of-course, we know this is possible, but we just don't have any proper methods to even remotely accomplish such a task.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
U.F.O's and little grey men as far as I can gather
Do not exist in this vibrational reality

They exist on another frequency .... ( like changing T.V channels )

I would also say that some people can tune into this frequency and observe

That is why there are many universal sightings describing the same kind of thing

Also I have come to understand that nothing can actually cross over and truly materialize in our own reality
That is until it is needed and is fully excepted and realized (to be made real) by the mass human psyche

The stories and myths of the little people ...pixies, elves and hob goblins maybe "once upon a time" actually did exist with in our reality ...or maybe it was us that used to exist in theirs

And maybe it was us humans that zoned out into our own unique vibrational reality
Thou's leaving the little grey and green men far behind, kind of hidden out of vibrational sight

The same way we left behind the greatest of our universal myths ..that being the garden of Eden

"Look and you will see" ......why not try tuning in to that higher vibrational level

After all the millions of people that meditate on this planet cannot all be wrong

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PM1114

PM you said we cant even fathom creating wormholes but is it theoreticly possible to do so in millions of years

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
propulsion is the absolute worst worst way to travel vast distances...i think aliens would have figured this out,instant teleportation,wormholes would be the best way.Scientists have already teleported an atom.

query.nytimes.com...

i think aliens much more advanced than us could teleport larger objects such as ships rather easily,and i think because of the fact its instant,even if we were to teleport a human and somehow rearrange on the other side it wouldn't kill you.This is waaaay ahead of our technology but not impossible i think.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well if its UFOs that are the concern for alien travel or their
creation there might be many theories.
I must call attention to those that do not know that much about
science and those that know much more like electrical engineering
or quantum mechanical research.
Not much more the high school statics is required to create the force
of suspension or travel.
Except.
The machine makes frequent and often high voltage static waves
to force the ship up and across the skies.
Quite amazing.
Nothing more the static electricity that Ben Franklin may have
experimented with.
ED: some of the 'the' are 'than'

[edit on 1/29/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The whole universe is electric.Every planet,solar system and universe has its own frequency it vibrates to..

It is called the universal magnetic field theory or unified field theory.

The crafts are designed to tune into the frequency of the universe, solar system and planet they want to go to and it just goes there.

Just like a radio, if you know the frequency to a station you want to listen to you adjust the dial.

The speed of light, time and space distance dilemma is a human conciseness
concept that doesn't exist in the real universe.

Every thing is one, all time is now.There is no past or future.

We base everything we think we know on the rotation of our planet and its revolution around the sun and distance we can measure on the ground.

They're traveling on the magnetic waves that emanate through out the universe and using the energy from it for propulsion.

How long ago do you think the electricity powering your computer was produced and how far away is the power plant that it came from.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by calcoastseeker]

new topics

top topics

join