It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone See Something Odd??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yes and I REALLY appreciate it!!! We should have a medical tests forum where people can post their MRI x-rays CT Scans etc. We can all look for alien implants!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm going to throw mine in for the epiglottis as well, the very front of it to be specific. Here is an illustration that makes it a bit easier to see:

ae.medseek.com...

If you look at the grey epiglottis, you'll see a yellow "cap" at the front of it, towards your mouth. In both location and shape, it is a perfect match to your scan--see the curvature of it?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

That would be a lot of fun, actually--and educational, to boot, since diagrams don't cover the variations between individuals.

Plus... who knows what we might find?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
LOL no need to panic it is the hyoid bone.

link   
reply to post by quitebored

Would we be allowed to do that? Medical Diagnosis from untrained board members? Would there have to be a disclaimer lol

link   
You guys are blind, the thing in his gullet/neck is obviously a tiny telephone.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperplanes
I'm going to throw mine in for the epiglottis as well, the very front of it to be specific. Here is an illustration that makes it a bit easier to see:

Epiglottis is the internal structure (flap) that prevents food from going down the wrong way, though, which makes it a soft structure...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

Would we be allowed to do that? Medical Diagnosis from untrained board members? Would there have to be a disclaimer lol

Oh dear, no--never a diagnosis. Just idle speculation, like a medical game of "Where's Waldo?"

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by quitebored

Originally posted by Bachrk

Oh dear, no--never a diagnosis. Just idle speculation, like a medical game of "Where's Waldo?"

I agree that would be fun and I have hundreds of different ones!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Aside from the scary choppers and ski-slope nose?

you weren't supposed to wear a necklace during the scan.
I can't believe they didn't fire the tech, metal objects destroy MRI machines and give you a bad burn in an Xray.
Cool pic though!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by quitebored

Originally posted by paperplanes

Epiglottis is the internal structure (flap) that prevents food from going down the wrong way, though, which makes it a soft structure...

You're right. I need to go back and study all of this--I forgot how fascinating it all is.

I'm a little sad that I haven't kept any of my own medical scans. God knows I've had some weird ones... This is a fun, if bizarre
, idea. We could have "Anatomy Tuesdays"--"Spot the anomaly!".

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ack! After reading the responses very quickly, it's smack dab obvious. The poor chap has lots of metallic stuff in his mouth! That is not natural and probably poisonous, just like mercury fillings. Go figure! (Over and out...)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join