It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Does Anyone See Something Odd??

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I was looking over my CT scan and noticed something odd. (Not all the root canals) Please tell me if you see it too and if you do what is it? Does anyone here read these things?











[edit on 25-2-2009 by Bachrk]




posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk
 


Other than the terminal brain tumor, I don't see anything...




Care to elaborate..?



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by Bachrk
 


Other than the terminal brain tumor, I don't see anything...




Care to elaborate..?

.
Well I lightened the original up for a clearer view. I don't want to say what I see yet. Maybe I'm paranoid



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk
 


The thing in/near the ear..?




posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by Bachrk
 


The thing in/near the ear..?



NO as far as I know my "ear area" is fine. lol I was originally cking out my pineal gland for calcifications and such but got to looking and noticed something I don't think should be there.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Bachrk]



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk
 



Actually don't answer!!


I think I see something else now...just give me a minute or two.



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I see a head, quite a bit of dental work, and some tiny thing about an inch below where the jaw hinges up with the skull. I'm no doctor so it could be something completely normal, but IMHO it seems out of place.



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I also noticed the thing in the throat, looks metallic although I'm no expert.......
come to think of it, aren't you supposed to be able to see the brain in a CT scan????

you've got no brain!!!


[edit on 25-2-2009 by Chonx]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Chonx]



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk
 


o.k.

First, I think I should get 3 guesses before I ban myself from this thread...


1. Terminal Brain Tumor No

2. Ear Piece No

3. ? ?



This is fun!


And my final guess is...


3. The two thing-a-majig's on your forehead...right above the eye socket...?





posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymouse876
I see a head, quite a bit of dental work, and some tiny thing about an inch below where the jaw hinges up with the skull. I'm no doctor so it could be something completely normal, but IMHO it seems out of place.


Yes my dental work paid for my dentists last car!
You got it! What is that? I am pretty sure its not supposed to be there. It reminds me of an eyebrow ring/stud.

Anyone medical background in here?



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx
 


Wait!!


Is that it..? No brain...

oh man, if so I'm the one without a brain...





posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk
 


I think thats your Epiglottis...

heres a good pic:

emedicine.medscape.com...



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Medical background here, though not gross anatomy (med tech). Still took a few classes in it, though, and at a guess, I'd say that could be the hyoid bone.



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You're fine.. The thing below your jaw is you lymph node.



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
I also noticed the thing in the throat, looks metallic although I'm no expert.......
come to think of it, aren't you supposed to be able to see the brain in a CT scan????

you've got no brain!!!


[edit on 25-2-2009 by Chonx]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Chonx]


LOL heehehe



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Are you talking about that thing sticking out below your jaw? I think it's normal this guy has it too:

www.brumbywatchaustralia.com...



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
You're fine.. The thing below your jaw is you lymph node.


AHA I agree it must be a gland or possibly a hyoid bone as Quitebored stated! Thanks a bunch!



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk
 


Yeah, it really looks like you are not laying down straight! Look at that angle on your spine! What would your mother say about that?



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by quitebored
 


actually that makes way more sense... if its a bone its more likely to show up stronger in the image...

I think we have a winner!



posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
actually that makes way more sense... if its a bone its more likely to show up stronger in the image...

I think we have a winner!


I was never keen on anatomy and physiology, but I was awake for most of the skeletal system, at least.




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join