It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brief Proof of UFOs.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Great great post! S&F!

Any material on the moon? Its hard to tell whats good and bunk
over moon investigations....

Keep on diggin!

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There is Helium 3 on the moon which we can use as an energy source, but right now its too expensive and we don't really have that great of means to harvest it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What are your thoughts on the Belgium incident and the Mexico City sightings?

or Foo Fighters during WW2 (are there any good books on this?)

or Gulf Breeze?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wouldn't project blue book also be brief proof of UFO's also?? Doesn't it go on to say that 90% of the cases can be debunked but the other 10% are still unexplained? So that leads me to believe that even if 99% cases were to be debunked there is still room for the truly unexplained UFO's that have been sighted? I also want to mention these unexplained cases don't have to be from ET origin either...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
There is Helium 3 on the moon which we can use as an energy source, but right now its too expensive and we don't really have that great of means to harvest it.

He... i mean "material" as investigation....
but im aware of helium3
and the "blue" effect over the surface.. the thread over moon mining
gave me the creeps.... the point across the John Lear thread was:
a) we (er.. the US or PTB) have since the 60´s saucer tech,
b) one of the apollo craft had a secret chamber for another 'black op'
astronaut,
c) the reason about acidents and we never go to moon again is to this
operation,
d) the moon is void and full of activity
e) John Lear clearly states Mars its in the same situation..

Those investigations for me are hard to deny and hard to accept.... we
need to clarify whats real and whats bunk.

The piramids in the moon (for me) is bogus.

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
John Lear himself is bogus.

If you've ever gone over the things he says, he'll tell you he may not even believe what he says or there may not be truth to it and that..

He likes to stir the pot.

People who put faith in him need a reality check imo lol

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Seriously anything you hear from John Lear take with a grain of salt please. I don't believe he states anything he says to be fact but a lot of people just want to believe it is, can someone please show me a 6 mile high "soul collector" on the moon please? I don't want to shoot down your beliefs because they're not the same as my own but when you can provide any rock solid evidence of anything being on the moon besides craters I'll be more inclined to believe you....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Observe 50 brings up an interesting point...but given the coverage of the Earth's waters with current technology, it seems unlikely an advanced race is beneath the waves.... Not impossible...just improbable....

So, what now? Why can't we get the truth out? Who do we have to call?

Only one of two parties can disclose...the government, or the aliens. To do so, one of them would need a reason more pressing than our curiosity...

Everyone agrees we need full disclosure, but it won't happen. Not until the media gets on board, and I mean the mainstream respected media. AP, Reuters, UPI.

I'd disagree with full disclosure. Something of this magnitude needs to be managed and in stages, for the least amount of disruption to society... I'm not talking about religion, but economics (and in some places, this is the same thing)...

Sheppard Smith needs to do a story, without his usual smurky remarks.

No journalist is going to address the issue seriously...without turning it into a ridicule issue (just look at the late Bilderberger Peter Jennings' Roswell special)... Converting the UFO phenomenon from serious defense concern to object of ridicule is perhaps the most masterful stroke of modern secret-keeping yet devised....

Diane Sawyer needs to put Obama on the spot.

It's highly unlikely that Presidents are even briefed on this nowadays.... If we do accept that the government is hiding this secret...it's much more probable that it's being done by those in positions that outlast the electorate...

Also...what if they're hiding it for a darn good reason...??? Maybe it's even a condition of avoiding invasion/purification, etc.? Who knows? For all we know...government may not even have a choice in the matter....

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have never seen a UFO; nor an extra-terrestrial spacecraft; nor an extra-terrestrial being, so I can’t say I’ve witnessed these things with my own eyes. It is vitally important that as many known and documented quality sightings are gathered and published in the way that you are doing.

What I do know, is that there have been what are called ‘channelings’ between discarnate humans and extra terrestrials which have occurred since ancient times. These are mind to mind communications between beings in more than one dimension, and I do have personal experience of this over a 30 year period, but only as far as I know, with discarnate humanity.

Now, before people say I’m crazy and what has this to do with extra-terrestrial life and UFO’s: these occurrences go on all over the world, and many of them are said to come from extra-terrestrials. There is one particular message which was written recently and suggests that we may have only a short time to wait until we all receive some significant contact from friendly alien nations.

Here is a short extract from the message at the following link:

www.paoweb.com...

Yet within America are a heart and a Soul pledged to regaining the full freedoms promised in the Declaration of Independence and the American Bill of Rights. This resolute movement lies at the very core of what our Earth allies are all about. A few in the present government still present obstacles to this noblest of causes, but what they are unaware of is that the legal drive to re-establish an active Constitution is close to implementation.

With this victory secured, the intent is to set up provisional governance that can carry out what we are talking about. The present conditions demand a drastic and thorough recasting of America's government. The dark and its minions established a deliberately non-responsive system that would be unable to address what now faces America and the world. Exhaustive "house-cleaning" is therefore necessary before any attempt can be made to form a responsible and ethically elected new government. A transition period of eight to nine months is anticipated. During this time a large amount of new and currently sequestered technology can be introduced, along with a formal introduction of our presence and mission.

If the transition period turns out to be the eight or nine months suggested, I may yet get to see UFO’s, Alien Spacecraft and extra-terrestrials with my own eyes; I can’t wait!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
My grandfather was 13 when the scare over Los Angeles happened. He lived in Culver City. The incredible thing is that for all of the hundreds of thousands of people that saw the whole thing go down... nobody really paid attention when it was over. He says that he can remember people talking about it for a few days after, but when it became apparent that the craft wasn't an enemy military attack, they all just kind of stopped talking about it.

There was no sense of wonder about what it might have been, just relief that it wasn't another attack. It's amazing to me. Whoever was piloting that thing showed up at exactly the right moment in our history. The only time I can think of when a huge UFO being attacked under what amounts to broad daylight with all of the searchlights and explosions, would virtually vanish in the public consciousness... because it wasn't Japanese.

Incredible.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Currently there are 2 main theory's to the universe the first is that it is circular and if you were to theoretically travel in one direction long enough you would eventually pass your starting point, if this theory is correct then that gives rise to the question of what lies out of our circular universe reality, other universes perhaps. Currently experiments with particle accelerators and other scientific equipment, give evidence more towards they other theory though, that the universe is infinite in size. In which case it is statistically impossible for there to not be and INFINITE amount of life forms in our universe. It has even been theorized that there are almost exact copies of ourselves and our earth, in our universe. So the question is not IF there is life out there but if any of it has visited our earth. It is ignorant to believe that we are the only intelligent species in our universe, especially because my dog is more intelligent than about 75% of people i meet. I am 200% certain there is life out there and it has visited us.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Observe 50 brings up an interesting point...but given the coverage of the Earth's waters with current technology, it seems unlikely an advanced race is beneath the waves.... Not impossible...just improbable....

But then again we only have searched less than 10% of the entire ocean. It seems more probable than improbable. Our current marine technology sucks compared to our space tech. Scientist just recently discovered new forms of species in the Antarctic after one of the ice shelves fell. So why wouldn't their be advanced forms of life in the ocean?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

When asked by a reporters what people were seeing he suggested the lights on the ground may have looked like they were in the air because inversions act like an "air lens" & bend light rays. He added that something similar could have "tricked" radar in to thinking it was tracking aerial targets.

Back in 2005 I emailed one of my local weathermen, Pat Shingleton, whom I knew to be interested in the UFO phenomenon and asked him about the so called "temperature inversion" effect in D.C. in 1952. His reply:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f7232f12203.jpg[/atsimg]

Starred & FLAGGED !

[edit on 2/26/2009 by Rek2008]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I love these unexplained cases and there are a few more. Very good post exampling the separation of the wheat from the chaff. Although, I dont see this as "proof" but very damn good evidence that there is indeed something happening and people are observing it. As a skepitcal person (not a debunker) I would have to agree that there are without a doubt a number of very good examples of wholly unexplainable instances UAP's still begging for answers.

I agree with Gazroks dualistic summarization that these very highly detailed and very credibly observed events can be boiled down to the two choices given, but I will still give humans great capacity to create and control devices such as these. One thing is always going to be undeniable - those who are to be charged with the creation and control of such objects/devices/conveyances have shown in the past in other instances that they will go to very, very great lengths to keep the secrets. I dont personally think it is improbable nor impossible that such an overwhelming technological advance in either transport or quantuim mech/physics and materials research could not be kept secret for a long period of time, if needed. Compartmentalization if contructed correctly does wonders to keep those who think they are in the know, out of it.

Having said that, for me, I will at present usually stay on the side of allowing the events to remain simply unexplained. And I am very happy with that. To me, at this point, to lean harder towards alien visitation is an exercise in futile speculation simply because there is not a common scientific consensus that proves intelligent life exists elsewhere in our galaxy/universe and that a pro argument (alien life visiting earth) devolves into anectdotal evidence and fuzzy pics/videos. Believer vs. debunkers - a war between the "wants" and "want-nots". We are smart and we should accept no less than irrefutable, testable and independently verifiable evidence to prove these things.

In the bigger picture, a few people on a forum believing in these ideas does nothing to help prove anything. Science getting closer everyday to seeing a much higher probability of life being out there, but as of now there is not an iota of proof extrasolar life exists, no matter how probable it is. So I will stay in the very very hopeful, more than likely its there, but wont admit to it until there is generally accepted evidence of it camp. I guess I could be seen as a hopefully, optimistic skeptic. I dont think that is an oxymoron...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Great collection of information. I know it has to be brief but I would like to see the Belgium triangle wave mentioned even though it could be earth technology, it still represents a giant leap in technical ability.

Also have you thought about Stephenville sighting? I know it is recent but the amazing FOI radar report is astounding at placing an unidentified object travelling towards Crawford ranch and tallies with witness accounts.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
To the OP,

A wonderful collection of info. I'll be digging through this eagerly and enjoying it greatly.

One thing though that caught my eye though.

On this page where Project Twinkle is talked about and the sightings. There is talk of the devices used to track the UFOs. No problem there. Directly below the composite picture there is discussing about the V2. The problem is that the missile portrayed on the pictures technically isn't a V2. It's a Viking. More info on the Viking here. Since the Viking had different flight characteristics than the V2 (50 miles altitude for the V2 vs 158 miles for the Viking) wouldn't that make things just a bit ... well.. off?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Try and say this 10 times fast...

Brief Proof

Hard, isn't it..?!

To the OP:

Good stuff...aware of most of those, but never heard of Project Twinkle...

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Disclosure will more than likely never occur with how the world is today.

Is there money to be made off of it? No.. so it won't get that much attention.

Unless corporations and such can monopolize off of using UFOs as drug runners or create an artificial scenario that we're being "invaded" in order to cause an arms race (Etc).. you won't see the government going far into that topic on a serious level.

Your hope?

Hope "they" will make themselves well known because the government sure as hell isn't. And I can't wait for the contingencies the governments of the world have against such a mass sighting event. "They're bad!" "They're good!" who knows.. only time can tell.

What do I have to say to those still on the ropes or researching the UFO/Alien topics.. just keep doing good objective (to the best of your ability) research that you can without letting conspiracy theories get in the way. You'll find your truth and be at peace.

I know I have.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Great thread!! S'd & F'd
It's a shame though that people tend to overlook the cases you bring up, and instead, seem to focus on Blossom Goodchild, Billy Meir, and the other questionable (if not fake) people.
On a side note: Your avatar is hilarious.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If more people did the due diligence as you have this would be a front and center issue and on the way to our discovering uncountable new sciences for humanity.

Just the preponderance of evidence will convince anyone taking the time to read it. You don't have to meet a EBE or see spacecraft to know there is something real to the issues.

Good work, well done.

ZG

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join