It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Chaos and The pending Ascendency of Consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
However watch it. You’re speaking in global terms. You know you will be accused of Nwo new age propaganda right?

I don't deny being a "New Ager." I carry the banner proudly. Now, whether I am a globalist can be highly contested. I certainly do not support a world order that requires a tagging and monitoring of people.

My biggest fear, this is something that I hold in common with Christians, is that a New World Order would leave the doors open to a dictator. I think generally that is the biggest concern of such a system.

Many Christians claim that there will be a global community one day, but it won't work until Christ returns. Now, I don't have a problem with that. However, I am one who thinks Christ has already returned, but most are too blind to see. If you have ever heard of parousia, then you know what I am talking about.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have to say that I have been enjoying reading this thread and what others are saying. Im not sure if I can contribute much more...so many others have said much of what I think but in a much better way. But what keeps coming to my mind is how to apply this in this world with all of this materialism, hate, anger, greed and so on. I have a hard time coming down and back to reality and it is always there staring me in the face. How do I blend the two and create a balance because I still have to live this life in this world right now?

I agree with Daddyroo45 about the service to others and the Law of One teachings…I’ve read them as well.

Something that I read a few weeks ago that rang true to me was so very simple.
It’s about focusing on Oneness while living everyday life. By listening to the heart we can see beyond the drama of the world and this will lead us back to Oneness. The heart, through which the spirit speaks, can lead you back to unity…the Oneness. This is done by letting go of past, future and the self (ego). Simply love and forgiveness is the key to this…which I believe is the main message Jesus was trying to express. But to continue to try to apply this to everyday life is a constant struggle...why? When it seems so simple.

How am I able to help the awakening of people to the concept of all is one? Is it my place to even try? I’ve always thought that if I change myself from within than that change will affect those around me… and so on.

Is this change as simple as awakening to my true self and the connection to all else? Is it as simple as raising my own consciousness through unconditional love, forgiveness and service to others and that in turn creates a ripple effect? Random acts of kindness. Or is it simply just being?
Or is there more to it?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerpetualSeeker
I’ve always thought that if I change myself from within than that change will affect those around me… and so on.

Well, that's the mystical view. Mystics have continuously stated that if you want to change the outer world you have to change your inner world.

Now, with that being said, many people have criticised mysticism as the ultimate form of selfishness. There is a reason for that. Most mystics work so much on inner development that they have no solution to social problems. People tend to frown on it for that reason.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Okay....that is my conflict. I don't want to press my views on others like so many religions do but then I also don't want to basically take the easy way out and focus only on myself. There's got to be a middle ground...a balance.

Maybe this is where the service to others comes in. Just being a good caring person from the heart to all...no judgement just compassion. When you put yourself out there it comes right back to you.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I look at it this way. Why are you helping others? People have different reasons for helping others.

Are you really doing it from your heart. Are you sharing your heart energy?

Are you truly loving unconditionally? Is it truly who you are?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torsion girl
When I was studding world religions, I was always asking myself: "What is wrong with believing this or that?" and I came to believe there is nothing wrong with believing the underlying UNITY themes of most all religions. This is the way in which common ground can be found.

The worst of it is when religion is used as a tool by man to enslave spirituality, and that must and will end. I am very taken in by this post.

Your words are wise. Every religion contains a portion of the truth, but not the whole truth. All religions contain an element of enslavement, by cant and dogma, methods of dress, lists of rules and regulations.

Spirituality can be gained through belonging to a religion, but it isn't guaranteed; whereas outside of a religion one is free to investigate Creation through use of an enquiring and open mind.

The Cosmos is full of life in many dimensions, and we are free to investigate it if we so desire.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

I've read an article once about the alien invasion conspiracy.

The way they invade worlds begins with making an agreement with the planet's leaders, promising a hefty gain from the agreement which turns out to be a lie.

Then they take hold of the mass media, 'brainwashing' the masses that 'pleasure now' (at the cost of the future) is the coolest thing to do! This is where greed, and consumerism comes in, ravaging the world, the balance and the future.

Then everything falls apart. The aliens now presenting to 'help' and undo our 'own mistakes' but is asking something very precious in return, our free will. Invasion complete!

Sorry I can't find the link to this one anymore, it's a long time ago.

Funny you should mention that, because I have been reading channeled messages from selected extra terrestrials for some time now, and am able to distinguish between those of dark energy, and those of a light, spiritual energy.

I received a channeled message today which was from SaLuSa of Sirius, and channeled by Mike Quinsey in the UK, which you may find of interest.

Here is a quote from it:

Our presence is far more acceptable now than it was 50 years ago, when we would most likely have been refused the opportunity to show up on Earth. The Greys are in a different category, having been invited to Earth by your Government many years ago in a secret agreement. They were allowed bases but not outside contact beyond the “abductions”, which are almost entirely with those who came to Earth for that purpose. It is stories like these that are kept under wraps, but will be revealed following disclosure of the whole UFO set up. You are kept ignorant of the Space Beings because you would have turned to them for the help they would have given, and that included making peace upon Earth. The dark forces do not have peace on their agenda or plan for Man, they have only been interested in global power and total enslavement of your civilisation.

The full message can be read here:

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

We are rapidly approaching ascension of Earth from the 3rd dimension to the 5th, and with it humans have the chance ascend as well if they so choose. The Galactic Federation of Light is an interplanetary group, currently tasked by God to assist Earth and its’ inhabitants to extract themselves from the clutches of the dark cabal who run the world, and achieve a successful ascension.

As, when, and if it happens; I shall then know whether my analysis of the situation is correct or not, but there are signs that a shift in consciousness is in progress.

[edit on 27/2/2009 by Tallsorts]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Okay....that is my conflict. I don't want to press my views on others like so many religions do but then I also don't want to basically take the easy way out and focus only on myself. There's got to be a middle ground...a balance.

Maybe this is where the service to others comes in. Just being a good caring person from the heart to all...no judgement just compassion. When you put yourself out there it comes right back to you. [/quote

The conflict you must be feeling, is you're at a point between worlds. The claws of materialism are still trying to pull you back. Religion is just a word,a structured controll mechanism. Oneness is not a religion,it places no restriction on your behavior.It is a true freedom of choice.
Service to others is a choice,as is service to self a choice. There is no right or wrong way.All the paths lead back to oneness.
Love and service to others has been my delivery.I have never had to spout my beliefs to anyone.If asked,I do my best to reply,without resorting to "preaching". The lives I've touched seem changed,with a simple gift of love. I guess if"a picture paints a thousand words" Service to others creates novels. I wish you well.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallsorts

Exactly, in regards to the alien thing. The whole issue is very complex and beyond the scope of this thread. As I stated to the mentioned poster in your post, there is a "war in heaven." There are some of them who do have are interests in mind, and some obviously do not. I don't believe in the blanket arument that "All aliens are trying to eat our brains, yada, yada." I just don't.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Great post. But people will not unite. As you stated, people are trained to think in a polarizing way. + and - , good and bad etc. There is but one hope for mankind and that is divine intervention.
But do not listen to me or anyone eles. Each and everone must research and decide for them selfs.

Cheers,
Kitos

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

You got it right on. I am between two worlds. I see this wondrous other realm out there with unlimited possibilities but still am pulled back here to this reality. I guess that is where I am on my path right now.

I know everything is a choice (free will) which is why this world is in such chaos I think. But we can learn from these choices, good or bad, and hopefully we grow. So maybe this drama and chaos that the op talked about needs to happen to humanity in order for everyone to learn and to grow out of all of this negativity. I keep hearing that more people are experiencing an awakening. Are we finally starting to learn from our past mistakes and this turmoil in the world is just the final boost to get us there?

As far as showing love and service to others I think it’s wonderful. I do try to incorporate this into my daily life but only if it is coming from my heart…not because I think it’s the right thing to do. But you know the more I do this the more natural it becomes for me.

Thank you for wishing me well. I wish you well also. And thanks for your words of wisdom.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kitos

Kitos, while I believe there are divine beings, if we're waiting for some grand scale supernatural event to occur before we open our eyes, then I am afraid we're going to be waiting a very,very long time. No offense, but that is how I see it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You got it right on. I am between two worlds. I see this wondrous other realm out there with unlimited possibilities but still am pulled back here to this reality. I guess that is where I am on my path right now.

I think I may be of some assistance in regards to your problem.

Viw the "reality" that we see as a reflection or "shadow" of the ultimate reality. If you delve deep enough into quantum physics and the like, you come to realize that that is all this "reality" is, a reflection.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Okay, I see. I've heard this idea before. I'm thinking it was maybe from Plato? That this reality is like cavemen with their backs to the opening of the cave and what they see on the wall are shadows but not the real think creating the shadow. They think that is all there is when in fact it is only a shadow of the true reality right behind them. I understand. I need to see beyond the shadow or just realize it is only a shadow.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PerpetualSeeker

Basically. Several physicists have made similar comments about physical "realiy" as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The black/white either/or devisive thinking has roots in philosophy and science. I've done some additional research here. Growth is a shift from this thinking (bivalence) to a unity thinking (miltivalence). In multivalence, all things are niether black or white, but rather gray. There are third, fourth, fifth, infinite ways of being (both things and nonthings are oneness- gray).

We deny the truth of this because it is easier and more comfortable if things are black and white. Think of math, we KNOW that 2+2=4. Now consider what Einstein said about what we KNOW: "So far as the laws of mathmatics refer to reality, they are not certian. And so far as they are certian, they do not refer to reality."

Aristotle was largely responsible for the polorization of thought. (Something cannot be A and NOT -A). Things are divided and seperate, black and white.

Bivalence vs. Multivalence
Aristotle vs. Budda
exact vs. partial
all or none vs. some degree
0 or 1 vs. continuum between 0 and 1
true/false vs. both true and false
digital computer vs. neural network (brain)

Budda kept "noble scilence" when asked either/or questions. (This is not to endorse Buddihisim, it is also gray in UNITY).

Look at the tip of your finger- where does it stop and and something else begin? Science tells us that on an atomic level, there is no "end", and the particle swirl of "you" intermingles with the particles of all. Hmmm.

Bivalence trades accuracy for simplicity. It is easier to relate to. Things feel orderly in black/white. But the true nature of being is lost, and we can't see the reality of high level interconnectedness. Ultimatly that hurts us more than it comforts us.

Black/white lends a justifaction to greed as well. We are either successful or not, we are happy or not, and so on. When even science tells us that NOTHING is this clearly defined, and we are really "fractions" of success or happy.

BOOK pertaining to this topic: (info borrowed) Fuzzy Thinking: The New Science of Fuzzy Logic, Bart Kosko. (1993).

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Torsion girl

True.

Quantum physics and chaos theory have done much to change the underlining perspective of many people. People like Heienberg, Einstein, Lorenz, Smales, et cetera, have been of great benefit.

However, until people fully comprehend the particulars of what these minds were trying to divulge, there will not be any clear understanding of the world around us.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Do you think we are even capable of comprhension? (This is why I believe in evolution of consciousness. I don't think we can "get it" yet.)

We are getting closer, as more of us strive for understanding.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Torsion girl

Well, understanding only comes through study. Knowledge is key. As the Gnostic texts and even the bible claim, "They destroy themselves through a lack of knowledge."

Without study, comprehension is not feasible. There are many who have never even heard of quantum physics or chaos theory. I think that is telling. Honestly, I wasn't aware of the particulars of chaos theory until relatively recently. I had heard of it, but it was somewhat foreign to me.

Any change that occurs is going to take effort. Like I told Kitos, if we are waiting for some miraculous, grand scale, supernatural event to occur before we change, we may be waiting for a very long time. By that time, it will be too late to change any way.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For those who do not know much about Chaos theory, here is a decent place to start:

What exactly is chaos? The name "chaos theory" comes from the fact that the systems that the theory describes are apparently disordered, but chaos theory is really about finding the underlying order in apparently random data.

When was chaos first discovered? The first true experimenter in chaos was a meteorologist, named Edward Lorenz. In 1960, he was working on the problem of weather prediction. He had a computer set up, with a set of twelve equations to model the weather. It didn't predict the weather itself. However this computer program did theoretically predict what the weather might be.

Small pertuberations can cause large consequences

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join