It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SKorea says NKorea is likely to fire missile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

SKorea says NKorea is likely to fire missile

www.breitbart.com

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - Senior intelligence officials told South Korean lawmakers Wednesday that the projectile being prepared for launch in North Korea appears to be a long-range missile, not a satellite as claimed by the communist country.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com
www.google.com

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Considering these guys have nukes this could be serious. That 'missile' if that's what it is could reach US soil... Although I very much doubt they would launch against the USA, for one it would be a waste of a missile, I expect it would be taken out pretty quickly.

And they don't require a long range to hit south Korea. they could just throws large stones over the border. So who else don't they like? Maybe they are just trying to show of their man hood... Maybe a US carrier group?

Thoughts?

www.breitbart.com

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Considering these guys have nukes this could be serious. That 'missile' if that's what it is could reach US soil... Although I very much doubt they would launch against the USA, for one it would be a waste of a missile, I expect it would be taken out pretty quickly.

Thoughts?

www.breitbart.com

Yep One thought.

Propaganda

Don't believe all you read.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Neon Haze]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Propaganda or not...this might be a good way to field test our new airborne anti-missle laser system. Would definatley send Pyong-Yang a message to knock off the BS.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
A nuclear missle for a carrier group? That doesnt even make sense.

Originally posted by Now_Then

And they don't require a long range to hit south Korea. they could just throws large stones over the border. So who else don't they like? Maybe they are just trying to show of their man hood... Maybe a US carrier group?

Thoughts?

www.breitbart.com

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Actually that was an old soviet scenario that would sterilize an entire Pacific carrier group. It was part of their nuclear strategy.

new topics

top topics

join