It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government needs to spend more money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Is it just me? Do all of you think it will be enough...you know....the 440 billion on top of what we just spent and the trillions more we are already indebted for?

I think we need another bill...just one more...so they can finally destroy the system.

They seem hellbent on doing it....so get it over with. Move with unprecedented speed!! Just ram it down our throats!! If this bill doesn't work...just spend more...but please do it QUICKLY!!!

This shouldn't take weeks or months!! DO it now. Quit playing with the public's mind. Quit giving them FALSE HOPE on the very thing YOU ARE DESTROYING.

This whole thing is a GD charade and any of you buying into this crap needs to wake the hell up!!

Americans don't quit?!?!?

WELL I DO>>>I QUIT ON MY DAMN GOVERNMENT.

And why not, they quit WORKING FOR US long ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I need another stimulus check.. at least when Bush wasted money, I got a cool $600 .. what do I have to show for Obama's? .. $14 a pay check? WTF.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I hope one of those 9000 earmarks in the 410 billion omnibus bill is for me!!

It's amazing how he says one thing and does another...reminds me of another president....

Oh but that's ok....we'll just ignore that because he's on the good side!!

Change...that's all that will be left in our pockets when he is done...and even that will be worthless.

I have to give my thanks to Republicans though for making this ALL POSSIBLE.

They screwed up so bad we got stuck with this BS!

THANKS!!!

Makes me wonder how great the next guy will be!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hey David, great thread!

I just posted up Beck's newsletter.

The details on this are on that thread, wait till you get a load of this one.
The Republicans joined in as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Don't worry my friend.

We'll spend more money....we'll spend A LOT more money.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's a freaking joke.

My favorite in the speech last night?

WHen everyone rose up when he said,"I know everyone in this room loves their country."

BS...a majority of the congressmen in that room are responsible for putting this country in the gutter.

It made me sick to see that...both parties.

AND GEEZUS OBAMA...QUIT TALKING!!

The stock market tanks everytime you open your mouth!

People watch their 401k's get ravaged even more with EVERY WORD YOU SPEAK.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I used to be able to do my internet surfin with the news channels on in the background. Seems every day now I hear Obama giving a speech on how we need to spend/borrow/print more money. I've resigned myself to cartoons. I'm freakin fed up.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
We need to put electric collars on all the politicians and each of us need to have a button in our homes so when you push the button they get an electric shock. But have it to where if one or 2 people push the button they don't feel anything, but if a few thousand push the button they get a big electric shock.

I don't know why they just don't go ahead and put together a few trillion dollar bill together with everything that they all want and pass it in one big go around. Eventual China is going to stop loaning to us because we are just destroying our economy. So why don't they just go ahead and put the US out of its misery that is what it seems like they are trying to do anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Scare the hell out of them. Email, write, and call the white house, your Senators and Representatives. Flood their offices with correspondence, voiceing what you think.
If that doesn't work, then we may have to take acdtion by going to Washington, and swarming our Senators and Representatives. I am considering checking with my local politcal party and organizing a group to drive to Washinton and pound on doors until we get answers.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

A trillion no way. Make it 10 Trillion and them bastards can go home for the rest of the year. Lock the doors on Congress so that they cannot do anymore damage.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
*** the government.. I have no respect for a single one of them, save the precious few who rebel against the system. The American people will continually be detached from this system of government, as we have not seen a single benefit to the average working man, only to the special interest and the wealthy.

They have showed us where they stand, and they stand with Corruption, as their last bailout's earmarks so clearly detail.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think Washington is purposely destroying our economy. Obama said anyone who makes over 250,000 per family is going to be taxed big time. That's our small businesses he's talking about and when they have to pay more taxes then say goodbye to some jobs and to all new small business jobs. I didn't hear anything in his speech about the government being part of the problem, NOTHING! How about cutting government not the private sector. I wish everyone who gets a piece of that stimulus bill turns it down. That would be the ultimate dissatisfaction statement of all time. But you know that won't happen. Yeah lets print up another 900 trillion dollars and destroy America. It's almost there anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I'm with you. I say tell them to pack up and go home, now. Hell, tell the President to take a 4 year vacation, just like David said every time he opens his mouth the market tanks.

Let's just hope all the Kool-aid drinkers wake up before to long. Once that happens Obama isn't going to have a leg to stand on.

new topics

top topics

join