It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we will always lose.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dear members of ATS and conspiracy theorists around the world,
I have thought of making this thread many times.

Today after another Doomsday warning I figured I had to.
Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

We will never be taken seriously.
Our goal, to educate and seek the truth can never be achieved.

The general public on this little pale blue dot have a common name for everyone thinking outside the box,
Conspiracy Theorists.
The problem with this is that that term includes everyone who research and make good viable theories, and everyone telling people on the internet when the world is going to get shredded to pieces, that the PTBs use mind controll technology and that it is no question about whether the US caught a living EBE.

As I have said before:
Stop.
Think.
Question.

By denying ignorance it is important to not only apply the above to the PTBs,
but also to the theories against the PTBs.

And please do not claim to "know" that the jews brought down WTC etc.
You are discrediting the whole conspiracy community.
By making outlandish claims you are fighting against our goal(to educate and seek the truth).

By educate I do not mean that we shall teach of things we know as "facts" but to make the average Joe see that there might be more behind things than what meets the eye.

When someone claims that Nibiru is hitting us soon based on his own calculations, (even though the father behind the Nibiru theory actually belives that it is about 150 years till it gets here) someone else claims that they use chemtrails to make it impossible to see. Some claim that the PTBs can mindcontrol through HAARP(then why block our vision with chemtrails?)

But all of the above is still called conspiracy theories.
The problem with the above is consistency.
The examples above are why we are beeing mocked by most people.

Had the minds behind the above called it a theory, then consistency would be no problem. Consistency becomes a problem when it is claimed to be "facts"

I KNOW there is something strange with the 9/11 gov reports, therefore I BELIEVE that it is more behind it.
But I dont KNOW that there is more behind it.

Q.E.D:
Choose your words wisely.

For us to ever be taken seriously we must stand united.
And please rise above calling me "close minded", for I am a believer.

Thanks for reading

Deny Ignorance

Zyk

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Zykloner]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zykloner

Starred and flagged sir.
you are most correct in this analysis, and it kind of reminds me of the video of "rainbow sprinkler woman". I've lurked on this board for years. Only recently have I started taking an active role in posting, and that is because when I say something, I state the reasons for why I say it and think it. Even then, I keep an open mind, and know that I could be wrong.

I hold everyone else to the standard I hold myself to. People listen with their mouths too much (or fingers, in this case
).
I have seen far too many posts where someone says something is going to happen, but fail to provide the reasons why it will happen, or why they think so...then they fall mysteriously silent when they're questioned about it, or they lash out and call the questioner an "unbeliever" or a hater or something of the sort.

To the rest of the members: I agree with Zykloner on this completely. Please stop, question everything, and think before you make a choice or believe something. Stop and think twice before you tell someone else. Disinformation and outlandish claims are our worst enemies, and will never win over the common person.

[edit on 2/25/2009 by JetshadowTRUE]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
the thing is - if there is a union of the USA and EU we will keep the balance of power within the western hemisphere.

here in the UK, the EU is sort of the federal gov't in that they can override our own laws, but the law in the UK is still different in the law in France or Germany.

Why do the Americans fear te EU i really don't understand

the dynamics of the world are changing, and in my belief i dont think it's down to the NWO, it's down to the shifting of power to the east

Surely it's preferable to keep the balance of power within the western hemisphere, where everyone from the amaericans to the french, canadians to the spanish have similar world views

Make your voice heard: www.abovetopsecret.com...' !

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

the problem i have is: (and at this moment in time we DO have the freedom of speech so i'm not discrediting you, just stating my opinion) someone yesterday tried to sell me on the fact that the annuki live on this planet X that is alledgedly several times larger than the sun, yet somehow this planet orbits the sun.

the problems i have are that: it is impossible for a planet to be larger than a star (ie the sun) and not only that, but if there was something larger than the sun, then the entire solar system would have to orbit around that object and not orbit around the sun

jeeeeeees, u guys go on bout the NWO and all that but the thing that has struck me lately is that its the people who claim to be AGAINST the nwo who effectively advocate doublethink and not the other way around. It doesnt make logical sense = it is doublethink guys!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by rufusthestuntbum]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum

the problem i have is: (and at this moment in time we DO have the freedom of speech so i'm not discrediting you, just stating my opinion) someone yesterday tried to sell me on the fact that the annuki live on this planet X that is alledgedly several times larger than the sun, yet somehow this planet orbits the sun.

the problems i have are that: it is impossible for a planet to be larger than a star (ie the sun) and not only that, but if there was something larger than the sun, then the entire solar system would have to orbit around that object and not orbit around the sun

[edit on 25-2-2009 by rufusthestuntbum]

The mechanics of orbit has nothing to do with size but with mass. And the theory, (the original that is) is that Nibiru is aprox the same size as Jupiter.

Zyk

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree and it drives me crazy. People who bring up these things do tons of harm.

I think the theories are created just for that. They don't really care what you believe, so long as it isn't the truth. Because nobody is going to take such things serious.

They get proven wrong over and over, but they just keep on coming. All I know to do is prove them wrong as many times as I possibly can. And hope people start to look for understanding rather than just accepting things to be true.

We all fall for things from time to time, no doubt about it. Maybe it will end up being a lesson to all.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Everytime somone post a new doomsday warning it gets 10 stars and 300 replies in 24 hours.
I belive the best would be to not even care to replie on threads you belive is only bull#. By writing on the threads at all, even though you do it just to say it is bull#, they are getting a response. That is why the threads are coming back over and over with a new date.

Zyk

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Another example :

I have an Extraterrestrial Artifact

Of course we have to be open-minded, but claiming such things with no evidence is discrediting the whole community.

Dosent help that the thread gets first page either.

Zyk

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zykloner
Everytime somone post a new doomsday warning it gets 10 stars and 300 replies in 24 hours.
I belive the best would be to not even care to replie on threads you belive is only bull#. By writing on the threads at all, even though you do it just to say it is bull#, they are getting a response. That is why the threads are coming back over and over with a new date.

Zyk

I think the point system here on ATS is the biggest contributor to the nonsense posts.

People create these lavish stories knowing full well that they will get tons of replies and rack up precious points. I know the points don't mean anything but as soon as you put an incentive in front of some people they will do anything to get it.

So my proposal GET RID OF THE POINTS

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So true.

The point of the points (pun intended) should be that the ones who are active and respectful members should have a way of showing that.
Now all you have to do is write some thread about the gravity of Obama when entering the white house will cause the moon to fall from the heavens, then claim it is a fact because of your own calculatons and that you and only you know how to survive.

Zyk

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I followed the link here in your reply to the thread ,"Google Maps, WTF?" and I agree with you for the most part. 'Doomsday' sells and it is a shame because I believe thought creates reality and in this way we cause our own failures with this line of thinking.

My goal has been to define the difference between knowledge and Understanding.

Knowledge is finite, it is eventually forgotten and it can be false. Knowledge is often used to manipulate others through the way it is taught. Knowledge is power making knowledge the deception and power an illusion. In order to gain power people must believe knowledge to be true and give up that which is far more valuable.

Understanding is Divine. Understanding can not be taught, forgotten, used to control others nor is it ever false. Each of us must find Understanding in our own way and the only way to impede Understanding is by denying it from ourselves. Understanding is the path towards Truth that will set you free.

I consider a true skeptic one who questions everything. Don't accept anything without question just because it compliments a theory nor deny anything without question because it contradicts the same. Even though "Deny ignorance" is the motto for this site I have to say don't deny anything not even ignorance, especially when it's our own. There is a way to see clearly through all of this doomsday and dis info rhetoric and it comes from Understanding.

top topics

join