It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star/Planets Alignment 2009?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is my first post after months of reading other peoples opinions from different nations and different ideologies. Soaking in all the information that has been posted here and awakening to the sign of the times, I wonder if there is truth to the matter that TPTB operate on a solar schedule as opposed to just letting the natural process play it out. In other words, when Mercury is in retrograde, or when Jupiter alignes with Mars, are there certain energies that 'they' are ulizing and we are unaware of?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've looked into it a bit. From what i've gathered within the Electrical Universe there is a power you ould say direted/focused at certain places at certain times. It's kind of like horoscopes(weak example) but they talk of different energies that certain day based on the positions and alignments with the stars. There must be something to what your saying as cultures for 1000's of years pay close attention to it all and based there activites and actions on the stars and planets

TPTB I beleive are not "allowed" to stop or prevent the flow of earth in it's path, but guide and play out certain roles that need to happen and they use them to there benifit. the Ying to the Yang.

The Hidden_Hand event on ATS comes to mind that happened a few months ago.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I really don't think that TPTB oporate on a solar schedule or any astrologically derived schedule. I really don't see any logical reason they, if they existed, whoever they are, would care what the planets, moons,etc look like from our little perspective.
As to the energy thing: IMO the gravity of celestial objects is insignificant in comparison to local forces, and thus would not play a role in our lives as suggested by astrology.
I'm guessing that the ancients paid very close attention to the heavens because it was a great calendar to determine when it was time to plant crops, something vital to their survival.

join