It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you fearful of 2012? Well don't be!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Are you one of those that are starting to fear 2012 with its many predictions of doom?

The list of predicted events is indeed vast. We have alien mass invasion where only the chosen ones are saved, planets colliding, polar shifts, comets, black holes, galactic alignments and mass death its all there.

Then we have the added stress of having to become fully enlightened in 3 short years so when the "harvest" happens we can move effortlessly into the 4th and 5th dimensions. The unfortunate unascended get whisked off to a new 3D planet to begin their 3D incarnations ALL over again. Next chance for 4D life for them is in thousands of years ...apparently.

Now Im not here to discuss how much of this is true. This has been done and will continue to be done by greater scientific minds than me. What I want to discuss and I am starting to feel quite strongly about this, is the FEAR being generated around 2012.

Fear is an emotion, it is not you , not the real you within it is an emotion. Spirit and emotions I believe are seperate.

Fear arises when body and mind meet. Fear arises first in the mind, then the body reacts. If you feel you are being threatened your mind perceives this threat and causes the body to react. Fear never originates in true spirit only in mind.
As your body prepares you for your perceived fear all the strong emotions associated with fear will be felt. Your mind has set off an unconscious set of biochemical reactions leading to the physical symptoms we all know as fear.

Fear is a normal and natural reaction when confronted with say a lion or a fire. You automatically go into the flight or flight response. You either fight or take flight.

The fear associated with 2012 is a completely different type of physical manifestation. Its entirely mind based on future mind projections of future fear. Your mind is allowing you to follow and project yourself into all sorts of future 2012 scenarios.

The way to overcome this is to become a watcher of your mind. Do not allow it to control you. The mind is yours to use but many have allowed their mind to become an almost seperate entity running wild within them.

If you really feel fear towards aliens, as this fear surfaces, instead of reacting to it just observe it. Dont even think about it or analyse it, just watch it and allow it to pass. Initially this is a hard skill to master but eventually you will be able to observe your emotions and fear very well. Eventually you will see that fear of the future is a complete waste of your energy.

The fear we feel towards 2012 is baseless. Its not a fear of now or a fear of what is actually happenning it is a fear of the"what if" or what could be. You are here in 2009 while your mind is in 2012. This causes an anxiety gap. We can all deal with our fear now but no one can ever deal with a future fear. Why? Because its a phantom fear created soley in your mind. As long as you identify with this fear, your mind will control you through fear.

So your scared and worried sick of a mass alien invasion in 3 years time or that Nibiru is going to crash into your home. What can you possibly gain from using up precious life energy worrying about something that has not even happened and may never happen. What can you do about said invasion anyway?
People need to start living in their now and stop living in their projected futures. We all need to start living in our complete now.

To be fearful is to be in a state of deep spiritual unconsciousness. Fear is a form of control. Liberate yourself from this 2012 madness that is slowly becoming the largest fear mongering machine Ive seen in a while.
By ending your fear, and fear of 2012 and alien invasion you will infact set your inner spirit free.

Ive had enough of it and I wanted to bring some balance back. Some of the posts Ive read today were verging on insanity.

The power of thought is an extreamly powerful tool. What you think , you will become. If you constantly think about doomsday scenarios, aliens taking over, riots and mass galactic war , then your inner being (spirit) will become this. It will become a fearful spirit in a constant state of anxiety.

Think positive and this is what your being will become. A truely positive spirit indirectly raises its frequency to one that is almost immune to fear mongering and mythical madness.

I know there is some truth and scientific fact for parts of the 2012 tale but Im sorry the rest is as Ive said mythical madness with only one final outcome.

FEAR and CONTROL.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well said Mr. Green. *~

Its easy to get caught up in the doom and gloom these days. There is so much of it everywhere you go. What could be better for your soul than to be come a positive beacon of light when you are threatened with darkness?

People come to me with depressing comments like "well you know the NWO is in control and the coming depression will be worse than the 20's."

I say it is just a chance for REAL positive change for this earth. People are finally waking up to whats going on and they never would have had it not gotten this "bad".

Situations that people label as negative are just a chance for you to confront your inner demons and come out on top feeling better than ever! Remember its all internal

[edit on 25-2-2009 by bringthelight]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Nope, I do not and will not fear 2012 or any year for that matter.

I have learnt that there are times and events that will happen in my life that I will never be in control off.

I can help myself by preparing for a range of situations but ultimately there will be a time when luck and luck alone may decide my destiny.

My advice is, look around, learn and prepare.

We have control of some aspects of our lives but there are other times where we are mere spectators in this world. Accept it friends !!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't know where some of the "doom and gloom" type scenarios originated from in regards to 2012. My understanding of 2012 always was and continues to be that it is something to look forward to, not fear.

Yet, day in and day out I come to this site and the board is just littered with threads about how "awful" 2012 will be. I don't see it.

Honestly, I am not sure that anything perceptible will happen in 2012. I think that it will be something that people will look back,say 20 years from 2012, on and say, "Ah, yes, that is when everything changed." However, I am not sure that we will be able to discern the change while it is actually occurring.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Superbly wrote

There's no denying our Earth is going though changes both spiritually and physically. The climate change going on is not just hapening on Earth but the other planets too, and this is to continue for the next X amount of years.

With this in mind we have to understand that the Earth changes will cause us some grief. Knowing this and understanding how to deal with it is the way forwrd. Dont live in fear of " What If " as our OP has outlined, live a life of Love and spread that Love with others through the difficult times ahead, be it Extreme Weather or the continued Financial Collapse.

Great Post Mr Green, your message sends one of Love and Hope

IP

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thank you for all your very positive comments.

I was drawn into the fear of 2012 for quite a while, it became so bad that I had actually allowed my mind to project me to basically living in 2012 with all its fears. This I have gladly realized is no place to be, its draining and is a lonely fearful place.

To fully live in our life now is far more rewarding both mentally and spiritually. The natural human state is one of complete joy, yet we still feel we need to fill our lives with doom and gloom of future predictions. The absolute joy of life is here and now not tomorrow, next week , next year or 2012. It is all now today this minute this second.

The spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle once said that it is not unusual for a person to spend their whole life waiting for their real life to start. Why spend 3 years waiting for your post 2012 life to start, your life is now do not wish it away so fast. Whatever life brings you in 2012 then you will deal with it then because then it will become your life, not a future projected life thats impossible to realize.

Again thank you for the very positive filled responses.
Miss Green (sorry I should have put that in the OP)

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
MrGreen, you know that I usually write long posts, but I won't need to do that here.

Why?

Because you have managed to encapsulate perfectly the most wonderful and positive response to the glut of 2012 fear-mongers we are almost drowning under on ATS.

Bravo.

I can only add this; though you will now be the target of negativity because of your opinion, you should remember that any pessimistic or aggressive response you recieve (on any thread) should be looked on as evidence of the truth contained in this one.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
S&F Mr Green

I think your message here is very important, although 2012 is just a one of an infinite amount of scenarios people run through their mind keeping them out of the now. Humanity, Earth, the entire universe is changing all the time and guess what “It’s out of your control” whatever happens in 2012 happens; anything anyone says is going to happen is just a prediction, a guess. You will find most (Not all) predictions are based around some form of fulfillment in the person or persons making the prediction.

I could go right ahead and post what I think is going to happen in 2012 but I really do not see the point, why should I spend any time at all outside of the now. Sorry I have been there and it got me nowhere at all, in fact all it did was create resistance to the natural flow of life. If you think 2012 is something to “Fear” maybe it’s because the only thing you fear is Death, well you are only creating resistance against life’s cycle, we all die and there isn’t anything you can do about it.

Here is a Video and a meditation exercise to practice to show you how pointless and controlling the fear of death is.

YouTube Link

Maybe 2012 is something you are looking forward to “Hope” well guess what you are still living outside of the now because you already have your beliefs set in place, you already have the scenario playing through you mind, you already think you know what’s going to happen. When it doesn’t happen where is “Hope” now, Hope is replaced with Hate now you Hate life, Hate the world, Hate everything around you because your beliefs are now something you have to change. You have to find something else to take you out of the now because the now is something you don’t like all that much. When in reality the now is all you have, now is where change happens.

Flow with life and enjoy every moment, don’t punish yourself by creating resistance, don’t punish yourself by thinking about what may or may not happen.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Mr. Green, have you not only noticed the fear of 2012, but all the other fear that is being generated right now with the money problems and everything that goes along with it? Have you also noticed how we are being piled upon with things to fear?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

I can only add this; though you will now be the target of negativity because of your opinion, you should remember that any pessimistic or aggressive response you recieve (on any thread) should be looked on as evidence of the truth contained in this one.

Starred and flagged.

Thats insane that someone should be targeted for being positive. I can not think of one situation where the outcome is improved by being negative..can you?

Thank you for your positive response Beamish

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Well said. If you are steered one way, go the other is a good rule of thumb in respect to media/politics/other means of control.

And Mr. Green if you look around you will see very few '2012 we are al going to die horribly' threads, but a lot of 'don't be fearfull of 2012' threads. It is disproportional. This, indeed is a good sign though because if any controllers are steering towards fear and hate of 2012, they are failing.

The theories in peoples head about 2012 are mostly 'rough times but we'll get through it' instead of 'OMG i don't wanna die
'

Of course, the real media-circus is just warming up so who knows but things are pretty much looking like they are stacked in our favour this time. Good times.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

No,doubt. The media is even beginning to ratchet up the fear. It is all a ploy to keep people confused.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I call the 2012 date, the date of make or break. This is the reason behind all the fear that is being thrown our way. There is one good thing I have found about fear. It is a great tool, not only to control others, but most importantly, it is a good way to force one to look for answers that are not on the outside, but on the inside. As the time goes by from now till 2012, you will see things speeding up around us. You will see major things happen not one thing at a time, but will be piled one on top of the other without a breather in between them. This will weed the people out who can find the answers to the probelms we are facing. In other words, it will force people to become more spiritual in nature.....the one thing that we have forgotten to be over the last few thousand years.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
Mr. Green, have you not only noticed the fear of 2012, but all the other fear that is being generated right now with the money problems and everything that goes along with it? Have you also noticed how we are being piled upon with things to fear?

Yes who can fail to notice the fear that is all around us especially with this global money market crisis. But for me I do not fear it, Ive always tryed to not borrow excess money and live within my means. I dont care for fancy cars and things that I dont really need. This way I have managed to be almost debt free most of my life. This has protected me from this financial crisis to a point but I am now starting to see many of my friends loose their jobs. Where I work 6 are having to go in a few months. Even though Im relatively debt free I still need my job , however I do not fear loosing my job. If in the future I did loose my job then I would deal with it then, for me to worry about this happening is taking my consciousness away from the very moment I find my self in now. It is now I can deal with not my future scenarios.

Some may say this is not being responsable, not preparing. Well apart from being sensible and not living outside our means what does constantly worrying and fearing my possible loss of job in my future going to actually achieve....nothing.

All we ever achieve is right now not next week. Deal with what happens in your very moment and the rest takes care of itself naturally.

Worrying and living in fear of global crisis is just the same as living in fear of 2012. Its just the fear has become known under another name. You can interchange 2012 for anything you like, global crisis, job loss and even death. The name of what you fear is not important it is the fear itself.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Correct having no money is nothing to fear, I have seen some of the poorest people in the world wearing a smile that would make a millionaire jealous. We only fear having no money because it’s how we have been programmed through society, I recently got made redundant and have very little money but I get by. All that’s changed is I have stopped buying things that I think will make me happy. I also have no debts, I used to but I went bankrupt but “I’m still here and I’m still happy”

The only fear in money is having money

On and BTW Mr Green doesn’t get too caught up in different dimensions and so forth, this will only bring complexity into your journey. We really have no use for knowing about different dimensions until we leave this one. Your journey manifests itself through your perceptions, if you perceive it to be complex - it will get complex. You can observe that one for yourself, it’s kind of like “Think positive be positive” - “Think negative be negative”

[edit on 26-2-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

It's not the media that is having the biggest impact as we all know they are FOS, It's all this New Age you want to look out for, they will have you up on your roof doing the river dance in 2012 to stop an alien invasion. More people believe in the so called Masters and Gurus of ATS than the Main Stream Media.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
[
On and BTW Mr Green doesn’t get too caught up in different dimensions and so forth, this will only bring complexity into your journey. We really have no use for knowing about different dimensions until we leave this one. Your journey manifests itself through your perceptions, if you perceive it to be complex - it will get complex. You can observe that one for yourself, it’s kind of like “Think positive be positive” - “Think negative be negative”

aahh I see you have seen my other posts! Your right this is an area I do find very interesting and often Im guilty of becoming caught up in it. I had to leave a thread this week as it started of interesting regarding 2012 and the dimensions , but then became very negative as more and more aliens/entities/discarnates were predicted to attack from all directions and that only the enlightened ones would be saved....I just thought I dont need this future fear thank you!

Your right our journey will manifest itself through these dimensions, many on ATS are indeed trying to make this an area far too complex and their ideas on dimensional progess seem to be routed in ego,with fear and control of others their main aim.

We are HERE in this dimension, why become so caught up in other dimensions when our life task is here . I think one possible cause for the need of extra dimensional insight is possibly because people are not fully in their now and happy in this dimension.

I often look to other dimensions because I want to do the right thing in this dimension. I dont want to make massive mistakes that may effect my journey into the next stage. I now realize this has also been fear based, Im fearful of my actions effecting my chances to progress. I had not really looked at it like this, thank you IamNow.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

aahh I see you have seen my other posts!

Nope I was just going by your OP

Then we have the added stress of having to become fully enlightened in 3 short years so when the "harvest" happens we can move effortlessly into the 4th and 5th dimensions. The unfortunate unascended get whisked off to a new 3D planet to begin their 3D incarnations ALL over again. Next chance for 4D life for them is in thousands of years ...apparently.

Let’s just say I have read something along those lines, I have also seen how it can confuse people. It’s a pretty common thing these days, the need to know about everything including things we will never understand (other Dimensions) form where we are. Yet people still make their lives very complex trying to piece it together, then when they can’t make sense of it they upset and punish their self.

It’s about programming yourself to not wanting to know, life is much more alive when it’s a mystery it’s much more in the Now.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to IamNow

Originally posted by Mr Green

Ah yes so it is. I do tend to go too much into dimensions though and is in a lot of my other posts which is where I thought you'd seen it. I had forgot about my OP reference to the harvest. I probably had forgotten it was there as I try not to even give thought to things like this anymore.

What greater fear is there than the prospect of not making the spiritual grade by 2012 ? This sort of pressure should not be allowed on people, they should be given all the encouragment they need to live their life fully now and not be in a constant fear of not making the grade in 2012.

How can people even post we will be harvested into two seperate groups, the enlightened ones and the unenlightened ones
It puzzels me where people get this information from. How can any of us know things like that for sure?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well the mental pressure is just one of a list of things that can really get a person down, with a lot of the New Age theories on 2012 it’s a race against time to become ascended or enlightened, I mean how is one suppose to adapt to that way of life in 2009. It can make a person feel they aren’t good enough or they don’t fit in, this is what I don’t like about 2012 theories. E.g. become enlightened or live in the lower astral planes, I mean come on let these people live their life they are perfect the just way they are and “YES! They do fit in” they got this far didn’t they.

Then you have the “Work on your TK skills” because it’s the only weapon you have when we get invaded in 2012, I mean where does all this come from how has humanity got to this stage. It’s not only 2012 though look up anything on Enlightenment, Ascension, Meditation and so on… It’s all about you becoming a better person; it’s always somebody else telling you how to live because they have seen the bigger picture. We all live very different lives; the problem is the people trying to make others fit the mental image of them in their mind.

We are all gods’ children, we are all equal beautiful and unique, most of all we all have our own minds and free will. Let people be what they want to be, let people dream what they want to dream, please don’t try to change that, you only create resistance against what is. I can tell all of you people on ATS right now “You are perfect just the way you are” and I will tell you the same thing again in 2012, 2013, 2014….

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join