It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The money game they're playing on us...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As this downward spiral of a recession trudges on and I look for a ration reason to why the powers that be would mount this kind of offensive on the world's working class, I think I have come up with it. I think I may have finally figured it all out.

First let me give you a little background (for those new or who do not know) about banks. They are not the giants that you might think. They are run on your money... Therefore, they need your business. But I have found that they are not afraid to flex their muscles now and again to threaten us.

In the present situation we are encvountering worldwide; the banks have strong armed Congress and the American Taxpayer into paying for it's debt (either willingly or unknowingly) for all the bad loans that they have loaned out over the years. A bank needs to be able to cover for the loans it gives out by percentages of what it has in it's accounts. What has happened is that the banks did not show any regard for this method of checks and balances and overstepped thier bounds. Loaning more than they could cover.

Next, as the loans started folding, they asked for help to bail them out. Stating that the world as we know it would lapse if they folded. This is not true in the least. Sure, loans would be toughter to get and there would be less places to grant such, however, Credit Unions (that are more stringently regulated) would still be around.

The Bail Out compinsated the banks for the supposed bad loans they took on and were to keep the banks running.

Since this was passed however, the banks have gone on a spree of tightening and making getting loans practicly (if not) impossible. Leaving the Average Joe to fight to hold onto what he has.

A house, 2 new cars and little ones would wear down a paycheck very quickly and the probability of reposession or forclosure is inevidable. Giving the bank back what you had bought from them.

But you still need a house... Or a car. So you are left to get another one at an astronomical intrest rate that (of course) the banks dictate.

How I am seeing it... The banks are in essance taking what we have so that they can get your money (to replace what you have lost)at a higher intrest rate.

I know there is a lot of technical mumbo jumbo I am missing here and I look forward to the ATSers out there in the know to enlighten us more in this thread.

Since the start of this, I have surrendered my new car and put my old Chevy pick up back on the road. It's probobly a good thing I didn't let my city crush it in their "Beautification" Law... But that is another facet to this amazingly detailed plan against the working class to keep us on the ropes and under their control.

Am I missing something? Do you agree or even if you don't... Please post. I look forward to seeing how ATSers like me feel about this.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The Creature from Jekyll Island
www.financialsense.com...

The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892
circleof13.blogspot.com...

Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This pretty much explains it all...

new topics

join