It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on Pentagon propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Jones reviews and breaks down the new G.I. Joe trailer and the new Kid rock video, both obvious military propaganda campaigns. He even goes so far as to rewrite Kid Rock's song.

The military recruiting commercials are becoming more and more laughable.

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I absolutely loved AJ's version of the Kid Rock song... I was pissing myself

He should release that man....

Nice one

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

OMG, it was more than I could stand! I had tears in my eyes.

I'd like to know what soldiers past and present have to say about these commercials.

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
that was absolutley hillarious. I didnt know Alex Jones could be funny. Well played and thanks for sharing. I especially like the part about depleted uranium and rotting brain stems...Join up kids!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by blupblup

OMG, it was more than I could stand! I had tears in my eyes.

Me too mate

And it honestly should be released i think.
perhaps we could do a bootleg version here?

Cheers again for the great laugh

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Alex Jones.......Related to Jim Warren Jones.....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Go Alex --

Check out this video of Alex exposing the propaganda on the Super Bowl ads -- the Hulu ad with Alec Baldwin and the Citizen Soldier ads. So hiliarious.

www.youtube.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

He also blows out the stupid high fructose corn syrup ads.

This is part 2, but you can easily click on 3 when you're done to see the rest. It ends in the middle.

Anybody seen his Jack Boot one? How you can be going someplace and get stopped and have Officer Jack Boot end up taking papa off to a FEMA camp, "for a security check?" You gotta see this one.

www.infowars.com... " target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

If Alex wasn't righteous and was working for the Dark Side instead, he'd put Sean and Rush and Michael Weener out on the street unemployed.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Anybody who hasn't seen these videos is missing the chance to get jolted out of the matrix and into reality, laughing all the way.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Watch these videos.

What do you think?

What do you think about the Officer Jack Boot one?

Watch them all.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
hes great, "I rebuke this propaganda garbage". be funny as hell if it wasn't true

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
hes great, "I rebuke this propaganda garbage". be funny as hell if it wasn't true

Did you hear the Jack Boot one?

The Citizen Soldier one is hilarious.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ats my boy!

He cracks me up every night!!! He speaks the truth and he does it with a twisted sense of humor that i love!
Ever hear the story he told about the two hotdogs wrapped in duck tape at one of the airports in Texas???
The way he tells how people are screaming, and the way he tells the story is priceless.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ats my boy!

He cracks me up every night!!! He speaks the truth and he does it with a twisted sense of humor that i love!
Ever hear the story he told about the two hotdogs wrapped in duck tape at one of the airports in Texas???
The way he tells how people are screaming, and the way he tells the story is priceless.

What? I may not have heard that one. He's describing how the security people go nuts? Can you remember how it goes? Is it up on a video someplace?

I love Alex. He's only 35, you know. Seven years ago he was a good looking guy. Now he looks like he's 53. The work he does has ruined his health. He pours himself into his work. He is so talented. Actually I believe he is greatly annointed by God. Human beings don't possess that kind of talent. He just churned out another great documentary, this one on Obama, that he says will blow our socks off.

He was working on one on JFK, had to put it down to jump on the Obama one. He does his radio show six days a week, plus speaking and gues appearances, plus documentaries, plus activism things he does on his own, plus he has a wife and three kids to keep happy.

Amazing person, Alex Jones. I do thank God for him.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
He definitely added his own touch to that subject but his message is quite clear and well received.

Boo on you propaganda!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I wonder how many people actually read these posts.

Anybody stopping on this one to catch the video, please leave a comment about what yuo thought?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
I wonder how many people actually read these posts.

Anybody stopping on this one to catch the video, please leave a comment about what yuo thought?

You don't want to know what I think. But I will say it anyway.

I think AJ is nothing more than a fear paranoia promoter using the nitch he found in the early days of internet radio to get rich off the gullable sheeple.

He used to have quality programs, and ever since 9/11, he has only turned that great info into showboating, getting everyone who listens to his rambling and ranting all worked up over absolutely nothing, while at the same time, getting quite rich to build that secure bunker of his and could care less if any of his fans have the ability to save their own butts or not.

Its fear paranoia in the Howard Sterns radio style. He looks quite jolly there and well dressed and fed...doesnt he...thanks to all those who buy his propeganda junk.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
RF Burns, Alex talks about yuppies who keep saying, "It doesn't exist."

I know a lot of people who are blind, but even those are starting to realize something is very, very wrong.

I'm sorry you are so oblivious, even convinced everything is fine, not to worry, just relax and enjoy life, don't listen to people like Alex.

Alex has listeners all over the world, and his listenership is going through the roof. People are turning off the TV and radio, cancelling their newspaper subs to listen to people like Alex, but most of us can see it's obvious something is very wrong and our country is hanging by a thread.

You can listen to Oprah or Fox News or whoever you choose to, or nobody. But you won't dissuade people from finding out the truth who want to know it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That's awsome

Alex Jones does great work and I really respect him for it.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crescent Moon
That's awsome

Alex Jones does great work and I really respect him for it.

He is the only one doing what he does. He is a one-of-a-kind. Goes to show what one person can do. He is worldwide in his influence, and if we are able to stop the NWO it will be largely due to his efforts.

top topics

join