It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to riot, the unjust arrest of Jared Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Conspiracy to riot, the unjust arrest of Jared Paul

www.examiner.com

“About 20 of us were now crammed into a small room with two large windows. Looking out we saw the cops bring in a huge, terrifying looking man; black boots, mean scowl. He had to be at least 250 pounds with tattoos and a shaved head. They put him in the room adjacent to ours. He immediately stuck his nose up to the glass pane of his door and began to stare directly at us. He started mouthing threats like ‘You’re dead meat’ and ‘I’m going to kill you.’ This frightened some of the people in our cell at first, but a closer inspection showed that the room holding the psycho was in fact not a holding cell at all. It was a questioning room with a desk and a cabinet. Shortly after, another cop brought in some papers and we saw that our psycho was actually an off duty cop brought in to scare us (many of whom had little or no previous jail experience.) Later the same guy was spotted laughing with the other on-duty officers behind one of the processing desks. And these are the people we are paying to ‘keep us safe’”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Reminds me of Denver at the DNC's, I know all kinds of people who were charged with crazy charges. People were being maced and tear gassed like crazy. I am sure MN was even crazier with all their Orwellian tools. I am glad this was all taken care of and the charges were dropped. It is crazy we are told where to protest and we are told where to march. You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

www.examiner.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Political prisoners. Is there any doubt that the US is a facist country these days?

new topics

join