It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd U.S. soldier in Iraq challenges eligibility

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
haha great post GREAT feedback, uhhh not afrosamurai though. race card is pathetic, brother.

also yea there are two different documents in question here, ONE the certificate of live birth.

The other which he has not showed and remains silent about it:

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time. Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

New Jersey attorney Mario Apuzzo has filed a case on behalf of Charles Kerchner and others alleging Congress didn't properly ascertain that Obama is qualified to hold the office of president.

Leo Donofrio of New Jersey filed a lawsuit claiming Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court but denied a full hearing.

# Chicago attorney Andy Martin sought legal action requiring Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle to release Obama's vital statistics record. The case was dismissed by Hawaii Circuit Court Judge Bert Ayabe.

# Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan sought a temporary restraining order to stop the Electoral College vote in North Carolina until Barack Obama's eligibility could be confirmed, alleging doubt about Obama's citizenship. His case was denied.

# In Ohio, David M. Neal sued to force the secretary of state to request documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.

# In Washington state, Steven Marquis sued the secretary of state seeking a determination on Obama's citizenship. The case was denied.

# In Georgia, Rev. Tom Terry asked the state Supreme Court to authenticate Obama's birth certificate. His request for an injunction against Georgia's secretary of state was denied by Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter.

# California attorney Orly Taitz has brought a case, Lightfoot vs. Bowen, on behalf of Gail Lightfoot, the vice presidential candidate on the ballot with Ron Paul, four electors and two registered voters.

SORRY to post so much but WHY is everything DENIED? AND WHY DOESNT HE SHOW OUR GOD DAMMMNED TROOPS WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE??? THESE PEOPLE ARE DYING FOR USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
Wow. They say they will protect this nation. But I guess that only matters as long as the President is white. The second you get a black man in office the racists come out. What's next? A soldier doesn't like black people next thing we know he refuses to serve under a black general. Or maybe a black Sec. of Defense?

Typical attack by a person who lacks any real critical thinking skills.

Please...someone...anyone...show me where his skin color has been addressed as part of the issue? Please?

Facts are, you must be a natural born citizen in order to hold the highest office in the US. That is a fact. So why is it ok that every other President in history has been a natural born citizen, but it is not ok to demand the same thing now? Because he is black? I don't care if the guy was red and blue with great big lime green polka dots all over his body. Prove you were born in one of the 50 states and I will have nothing to say about it.

My hats off to any soldier who is standing up for what is right. Soldiers are obligated to stand down and not act if they believe an order is Unconstitutional. The real question is.... if the election was won by a man/women who was not Constitutionally permitted to hold the Office of President, is any order he gives therefor unconstitutional? That is the real question.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The catastrophe who just left office seemed to have a highly questionable legitimate right to be there, if we were to rely upon the vote counters. Even if he did win legitimately, look what his policies did not only to our beloved United States, but the world at large!

And now, for the first time in way too many years the entire free world has breathed a sigh of relief, and no, not in the first two months of office has the mess been swept up, but people all over the planet are experiencing at least a sense of hope for the future. We can at least see where change is possible, and the biggest concern on the table is, has the Constitution been violated? Yeah, politics as usual.

Look at what was a flourishing Iraq (and Saddam probably really did need to go, but maybe not for years after he was gone), look at the United States, for that matter. Earth is a complete disaster, with starvation more rampant than ever, good people losing their homes and jobs after years of service, species dying, the eco-system polluted, bombings in India and elsewhere, violent riots in Europe, Wall Street tumbling, the global economy in general in a choke hold, and re-ask, has the Constitution been violated? Because I think that it has, and a lot of the mess our planet is in has resulted from that piece of paper having been disregarded.

The ship is taking water, and now someone has surfaced who may be able to save it, and the world is supporting him in this near-impossible endeavor. . can we give him a chance to pull it off? A chance. Do you really think that you or I have better solutions at the moment? "You" -- no one in particular, but whomever -- may, I do not, but if you do, get off the conspiracy forum and get to the White House at once!

I love the Constitution of the United States of America as much as anybody, and I wholeheartedly believe that President Obama does, as well. But I'm compelled right now to suggest that we nit-pick after the boat is back floating, because if the doomsday scenarios economists and others have predicted take place, it won't matter one single bit where he was born. To anybody.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Eh, I don't know about this. I did a search on the lawyer, who amusingly enough is named "Orly" which I have seen as an internet shorthand for "oh really", and found a blog written by a dentist. The only "Orly Taitz" listed on yellowpages from California is a dentist with two addresses and phone numbers, which probably means they have two offices. On the other hand, the California State Bar lists an "Orly Taitz" as being an active member since 2002. So either it's a dentist who is also a lawyer or the name is more common than I would have thought.

I've been searching for about 10 minutes or so and can't find this anywhere that doesn't use WND as the source and haven't been able to find it on the California Court website. That doesn't mean it hasn't been filed, or that the article is false, I just wouldn't get my hopes up too high just yet. Whether he was natural born or not doesn't really matter much at this point. He's already been sworn in so if he isn't it's a bit late now. Either way though, he needs to realize that the issue isn't going to just go away until the entire country is satisfied that he was indeed born in Hawaii.

Orly Taitz Is Real

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Melissa Data is an excellent source of cross referenced information on all US (maybe others) Citizens ( I might add that ANY form that you fill out where other peoples names are involved are also culled)... yet I just did a a search for fun and Barack Obama didn't show up so I tried B. Obama and few hits but NO Barack Obama.

Peculiar since it's a clearing house of personal information if you dig deep enough. So was Barack Obama erased when he was sworn in ??? Is he even REAL?

If you aren't in the computer then you don't exist.

Smells like a ripe conspiracy!!?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
His job is to take orders from his commander - he is a soldier before he is a citizen - he took an oath. I'm I wrong?

His oath was not to blindly fellow orders, but to uphold the constitution, now if the president was put in office according to the constitution then they would be breaking their oath, but if he is not untitled to be president then they are following their oath to uphold the constitution.

I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD

[edit on 26/2/09 by SG-1-9er]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Before being against anyone who disobeys orders, read the books of Sven Hassel. You will see that ordinary soldiers want peace, and it would have been peace between the Germans and the Russians if it wasn't for their officers and the other indoctrinated and asleep soldiers obeying anything.

There are stories about Russians and Germans partying together, firing shots in the air each day to look like they are at war, and all was good until the officers appeared and ordered them to kill each other. That is war, killing people who have nothing against you and you have nothing against them.

Of course there are asleep people ready to obey anything on your side and on their side also. These people will maintain the war. Wake up. Be aware of yourself at any moment.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Let's all think for a minute here...

Imagine if a Republican's place of birth were in question.. The outrage from the liberal media would certainly force him into resigning. White or black.. wouldn't happen.

But since Obama sits on the same side of the fence as the liberals he is left alone with no real scrutiny.

/sigh

P.S. Swatman I love those images lol.. keep em' comin

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
For a second there I was like.... oh brother here we go again...
but then I saw "world net daily" as the reference... and yea... nothing serious here.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by outatime

Well this is begining to look like a trend.
Whatever your feelings about Obama you have to admit, these guys are true patriots. I wish every Man and Woman in the military would stand down untill Obama produces a Birth certificate. It's not that much to ask......is it?
Can anyone really make a case defending Obama?
All we want is proof dude. Give us the damn proof and we'll get off your back.
But alas he cannot provide it because it doesn't exist. This man stole the presidency the same way Bush did. I happen to think he will be a great president too. But it needs to be done LEGALLY!!!

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Yes, I was talking to some tech reps that work for Lockheed Gruman and a couple guys at Honeywell, that were arguing about this issue too. Seems they had run into a whole division of these guys that are going to announce their refusal to take orders from Obama until he show us where he was born or Quit Lying and for GOD SAKE QUIT TAKING ALL OF OUR DAMN MONEY TO BAIL OUT THE BANK BASTARDS! He tells us if we don't it will get worse. Yeah,, FOR WHO!

Obama is a tool

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by outatime

Yet no body challenged George W Bush when the moron pushed through all his BS it will take our country and it's people decades to undo.

Let's see we now have a war that if totaled could have fed every man woman and child here for a week.

Gave medicine and medical care to those who need it but can't afford it.

Not taken American jobs overseas because our 43rd President was a puppet of the CEO's and owners of our largest corporations (the elite rich).

Our 44th President has more intellegence and class in his little finger than the moronic 43rd President could ever dream of.

Obama did not lie and possibly commit murder (9/11) to manipulate the American People into Iraq.

Barack is just cleaning up the mess our last arrogant idiotic President made.

GWB bankrupted the two companies his daddy bought him and he couldn't run America right. We're now bankrupt too.

We were (past tense) a country under GWB that condoned and used torture, unethical spying on it's own citizens and corporations (who contributed heavily) to GWB's campaign, ruling the country.

Obama is more capable to be "The Commander in Chef" than the last goof ball that was placed in office.

Start researching "who profitted" from the War in Iraq".

The companies that contributed the most to the 43rd President's campaign that's who.

Eligibility - this is another Hate Obama disinformation post is what it is.

One last thing.

Obama in his speech said he would give the American Veteran his due. Money and health care benefits that the 43rd President withheld.

I'll bet you Obama greets the monthly arrival of dead American Soldier's laying neatly in their metal boxes.

GWB never did.

Read "Dreams from My Father" or "The Audacity of Hope" this President at least can read, write and speak well.

Barack Obama is not only capable we are damn lucky to have him vs the village idiot we had for the last eight years.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

ofhumancent... you cannot get these facts through them. People choose to believe this stuff, and no matter what we do, it will be that way. Yes I see the hypocrisies of the rightwing fringe and this conspiracy.... there are those of us that understand this fact but to them facts are not really important, double standards are totally ignored by them... this is all about post election bitterness and to some extent cultural shock to these folks(wait until Hillary gets voted in
) but yes... you cant explain anything.

This is a conspiracy site and they are referencing this information from another neocon website.... so I hardly would bother explaining a thing.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by Afrosamurai

Facts are, you must be a natural born citizen in order to hold the highest office in the US. That is a fact. So why is it ok that every other President in history has been a natural born citizen, but it is not ok to demand the same thing now?

Please show me where i can see a copy of GW Bushs COLB and Birth Certificate. Both please. One or the other won't suffice
Please show me where i can see a copy of Clintons COLB and Birth Certificate.
Certificate. Both please. One or the other won't suffice
Please show me where i can see a copy of HW Bushs COLB and Birth Certificate. Both please. One or the other won't suffice

Need i go on? The real question is why was this never asked when the president was white?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

You are so right and that is what has gotten our beloved country into the mess she is in.

Love is blind and some people just can't or won't see the forest through the trees.

I'm just so tired of the stupidity.

Who contributed to the $10.7 trillion debt?

$436.6 billion for defense spending and another $377.6 Billion for Defense; $34.8 Billion for Homeland Security; nearly $1 trillion as a consequence of Bush tax cuts (2001-2006) ; Over $630 billion for Iraq war; which costs well over $200 million a day.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

The bank bastards are all friends of George W Bush Sr. and GWB Jr.

Obama is the poor smuck left to clean up the mess that the Republicans (who are pro Corporate America / elite rich)

You know, "The haves and have mores".

You know the administration that put all of American money into war vs people.

You know the administration that has shamed us in front of the rest of the planet.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by outatime

Well this is begining to look like a trend.
Whatever your feelings about Obama you have to admit, these guys are true patriots. I wish every Man and Woman in the military would stand down untill Obama produces a Birth certificate. It's not that much to ask......is it?
Can anyone really make a case defending Obama?
All we want is proof dude. Give us the damn proof and we'll get off your back.
But alas he cannot provide it because it doesn't exist. This man stole the presidency the same way Bush did. I happen to think he will be a great president too. But it needs to be done LEGALLY!!!

Just out of curiostiy, how in the hell do you consider 2 people a "trend?" You can't even call 2 people the beginning of a trend. Hold your horses please.

First off, the definition of patriot is (from Merriam-Webster.com) "one who loves his/her country AND supports its authority and interests." So please begin by explaining how refusing to accept orders from the Commander and Chief is patriotic, by any means.

Secondly, yes, asking the entire US Military to stand down until Obama provides a birth certificate that satisfies YOU is WAY too much to ask. Why would you even ask such a ridiculous question?

Can anyone make a case against Obama? All you want is proof? Are you serious, outatime? Have you read ANYTHING in the past months? He didn't steal anything. He's completely abided by every law. In fact, he's provided everything he was asked to provide. If his citizenship was in question, he never would have became Commander and Chief in the first place. How many of these arguments do you ignorant folk need to lose before you understand that this accusation has already been handled by the SCOTUS? He provided what he needed to provide to become the President. It doesn't matter if he provided the document YOU wanted to see or not. This case has been over and done with for some time now. You've got to be completely incomeptent to think the U.S would allow a canidate to get as far as POTUS without verifying his or her citizenship. I'm sorry you lost the vote. That's the best I can do for you. I highly suggest you accept the facts and start making the best of it, because complaining is getting you nowhere.

This topic is getting more tired than a baby on a train going over a bridge. In other words, you should quickly get over it.

- Strype

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

You might be right, but have you done past Presidents, and other high level people? If they show up, then you have something.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I didn't say they weren't real. Just that everything I found other than the page at the California State Bar is by or about a dentist by that name.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
You know 'buddy', you can wake up every morning, go to work, come home and kiss the wife and kids, and go spend $200.00 at Walmart. You know who you have to thank for that? Yep, thats right, the US Military.

Think before you speak, man, you sound like an idiot.

No you don't have to thank them.
But you know what, you can however put "some" blame on the U.S. military for being overtaxed. Historically tax was always used to finance war.

you can also put "some" blame on the u.s. military for lack of freedoms.
It's funny how some say "they are over there fighting for our freedoms"

No they are over there depleting freedoms.
Foreign occupation causes blowback
blowback shows itself in the form of terroism
terroism is used as an excuse for the FISA bill and patrioc act to get approved.

At the end of the day blind patriotism will be your own destruction, as you sit back and allow the U.S. govt to fight wars that is bankrupting your country and you scream "support our troops".

Why can't support our troops mean allowing them to come back home to their families instead of risking their lives so rich people can get richer?

Your priorities are all screwed up.

EDIT: oh ya and btw this thread has too many one liners
and beggining your response to a post with "that's one of the most ignorant statements here" doesn't make it ignorant. Why not debate the topic instead of saying that to the member you said it to?

Also your last line was more than uneccessary, calling him an idiot just because he is expressing his views makes you what you are calling him.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by ModernAcademia]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join