It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd U.S. soldier in Iraq challenges eligibility

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Nope. Biden would be next in line. But the people did elect him so even if he wasn't born here he'd still be the winner.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
Nope. Biden would be next in line. But the people did elect him so even if he wasn't born here he'd still be the winner.

no he wouldnt. he would be removed from office.

biden would be next in line... you would be happy about that???? the guys oration and gaffe's are worse than 3 George W Bush's combined

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Biden isn't owned by Haliburton or by Cheney so he would be 100x better. Also, Obama still won, he'd just be disqualified because the real Miss America posed nude. If you don't know what that means ask.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry but these guys aren't very bright

instead of challenging the president's eligibility maybe they should have long ago challenged the war's eligibility.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

instead of challenging the president's eligibility maybe they should have long ago challenged the war's eligibility.

why do i always seem to disagree with you in every post you seem to flood?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
There have been plenty of threads about the orders of bush & co being illegal regarding Iraq.

Where were these soldiers and their "morals" when the orders about detaining people without trial, torturing them and sometimes killing them were given?

WOW.

That is one of the most ignorant statements I ve heard on this site yet.

So you judge the whole of the US Military on the actions of a few.

You know 'buddy', you can wake up every morning, go to work, come home and kiss the wife and kids, and go spend $200.00 at Walmart. You know who you have to thank for that? Yep, thats right, the US Military.

And furthermore, people like you 'forget' about the attrocities committed against OUR soldiers and civilians over in Iraq and the Stan. How about the televised BEHEADINGS with a dull homemade knife. Ever seen those videos? Ever see the images of security contractors hanging from a bridge in Fallujah? Remember Sept. 11th 2001? THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CIVIANS KILLED! And you want to sit here and say that if you LOVED your country enough to serve in the Military that you wouldnt be ANGRY as hell against those terrorists that committed those crimes against your BROTHERS?

Think before you speak, man, you sound like an idiot.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentMoulder

So, let me understand what you are saying. If Mickey Mouse were to be sworn in, even tho he is a fictional cartoon charachter and not eligible, he would be, in fact, the president? Or if some baby were sworn in, or some lifer from SingSing? IF they are not elgible, they can NOT ever be president, IMO. Obamanations' actions in this are evidence enough for me that I doubt he is a legal citizen. Deport the Luciferian.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

why do i always seem to disagree with you in every post you seem to flood?

Hey, what do you expect from someone who takes a screen name like ModernAcademia? That's on par with naming your baby Adolph Hitler. Zero credibility

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

Always throughing the race card around when losing an argument.

I think the problem is just so simple!! the Government works for the people or has everyone just totally given up and forgotten this.

Aside from GIVING up our rights in the name of security, so back to the question at hand, its not like he is a normal person who has to take time off work, weed through red tape and beg and plead for someone to actually DO something in government office to get a copy of this proof!

Send a couple secret service guys over to where ever .... collect the documentation and provide it for review as asked / REQUIRED since its in question.

But NOOOOOOOOOO lets spend FREAKING millions and possible cause some fighting and a little / lot of arguing.

Doesn't anyone understand how simple the whole thing would just go away with a proper birth certificate, We can't even get a freaken job at McD's without proper documents regardless of our excuses yet we let him run a country with NO proof.

We have completely lost our responsibility compasses, we are just a bunch of whining babies who are so afraid of loosing our rights (already GONE) that we are afraid to question authority! seems that's what caused this big mess in the first place!

there I feel better now, not like its going to make a difference but what the heck.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by svpwizard]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard

Always throughing the race card around when losing an argument.

I think the problem is just so simple!! the Government works for the people or has everyone just totally given up and forgotten this.

Aside from GIVING up our rights in the name of security, so back to the question at hand, its not like he is a normal person who has to take time off work, weed through red tape and beg and plead for someone to actually DO something in government office to get a copy of this proof!

Send a couple secret service guys over to where ever .... collect the documentation and provide it for review as asked / REQUIRED since its in question.

But NOOOOOOOOOO lets spend FREAKING millions and possible cause some fighting and a little / lot of arguing.

Doesn't anyone understand how simple the whole thing would just go away with a proper birth certificate, We can't even get a freaken job at McD's without proper documents regardless of our excuses yet we let him run a country with NO proof.

We have completely lost our responsibility compasses, we are just a bunch of whining babies who are so afraid of loosing our rights (already GONE) that we are afraid to question authority! seems that's what caused this big mess in the first place!

there I feel better now, not like its going to make a difference but what the heck.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by svpwizard]

I understand and completely agree with your stance on this.

Do we know if anyone in Washington DC is concerned with this anymore? Or is it just us peon civilians that are still talking about this. I dont think ANY PROOF OF BIRTH will come forward if we the people are the only ones asking for it. If some Washington stuff shirts are asking, then maybe we will get the proof.

But, the real question is, IF he does come out with a paper, saying he was born in the US, are we to believe that it isnt another forged copy? Like the one he put up on his web site during the campaign? Do we believe that he didnt line someones pocket at a hospital or a state office to get this document?

To my way of thinking, NO PROOF IS NECESSARY! If his birth place is in question, then KICK HIM OUT OF OFFICE!! IMO, he shouldnt be there right now if this is even a question. Period. He is the POTUS, there SHOULD BE NO QUESTION.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
When a white man tells them to torture people at Abu Garib they shouted YES SIR! When a black man tells them to stop, they run away screaming about not listening to a black man. Also, do you really think the FBI, CIA, so forth didn't look into it? He even put it up on a website and what did the republicans say? "I want him to go door to door with it and let people spend at least three days examining it with a microscope to prove its real!" Well guess what? He doesn't have time to go door to door and let everyone spend three days studying it with a microscope. So he put it up online for everyone to see.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

When a white man tells them to torture people at Abu Garib they shouted YES SIR! When a black man tells them to stop, they run away screaming about not listening to a black man. Also, do you really think the FBI, CIA, so forth didn't look into it? He even put it up on a website and what did the republicans say? "I want him to go door to door with it and let people spend at least three days examining it with a microscope to prove its real!" Well guess what? He doesn't have time to go door to door and let everyone spend three days studying it with a microscope. So he put it up online for everyone to see.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Another stupid soldier, who doesn't know his place - that needs to do some time in the brig until he reassess his position.

His job is to take orders from his commander - he is a soldier before he is a citizen - he took an oath. I'm I wrong?

I find this no different than the soldiers who refuse to go to IRAQ - you took an oath - time to pay the piper and do your time - in the field or in the brig - it's your choice.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

When a white man tells them to torture people at Abu Garib they shouted YES SIR! When a black man tells them to stop, they run away screaming about not listening to a black man.

WTF? They never said that. The are questioning is place of birth . . . not his skin color

Also, do you really think the FBI, CIA, so forth didn't look into it? He even put it up on a website and what did the republicans say? "I want him to go door to door with it and let people spend at least three days examining it with a microscope to prove its real!" Well guess what? He doesn't have time to go door to door and let everyone spend three days studying it with a microscope. So he put it up online for everyone to see.

A Certificate of Live Birth was shown . . . not a Birth Certificate. There is a difference . . . Google it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Whatever your feelings about Obama you have to admit, these guys are true patriots.

Yeah, they're refusing to obey their duly elected Commander In Chief because they don't like his politics. Or his skin color.

Very patriotic, sure

The "Birth Certificate Controversy" has been debunked so thoroughly that only those willingly sticking their heads in the sand actually take it seriously.

And they all seem to be members of the far right.

Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I read the article, and I believe people are getting the wrong impression about it. These two officers are simply asking to be put on a lawsuit to challenge President Obama's citizenship and eligibility.

I didn't read anywhere about them refusing orders.

Come on, people are taking these stories way out of context.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chyort
I read the article, and I believe people are getting the wrong impression about it. These two officers are simply asking to be put on a lawsuit to challenge President Obama's citizenship and eligibility.

I didn't read anywhere about them refusing orders.

Come on, people are taking these stories way out of context.

thats the liberal way of thinking. read the story the opposite of what it really says.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

When a white man told them to do things they had no problem. The second a black man gives orders they refuse to do anything. And again the FBI, CIA, GOP, every one who matters and know what is going on aren't doing anything for a reason. Because they know he was born in America. Do you really think the GOP would have let him run if he wasn't? And you prove my point. He puts his documents up for every one to see and you refuse it. You want him to come to your door with it and let you examine it for days under a microscope. Then go to your neighbor and do the same thing and so forth until all 300,000,000 Americans have done it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
IT'S AN UPRISING I TELL YOUZ

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Dude, shut up with the "When a white man" crap. You are looking for racism when none exists. This has NOTHING to do with Obama being black. NO ONE HERE CARES! The argument is one of constitutionality, not ethnicity. It's people like you who continue this mindless drivel and perpetuate racial tensions. The best way to get rid of racism? LET IT GO! Jesus H. Christ, WE have already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join