It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd U.S. soldier in Iraq challenges eligibility

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

2nd U.S. soldier in Iraq challenges eligibility

www.wnd.com

Another U.S. soldier on active duty in Iraq is joining a challenge to President Obama's eligibility to be commander-in-chief, citing WND's report on 1st Lt. Scott Easterling, who has agreed to be a plaintiff in a lawsuit over the issue, as his inspiration.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well this is begining to look like a trend.
Whatever your feelings about Obama you have to admit, these guys are true patriots. I wish every Man and Woman in the military would stand down untill Obama produces a Birth certificate. It's not that much to ask......is it?
Can anyone really make a case defending Obama?
All we want is proof dude. Give us the damn proof and we'll get off your back.
But alas he cannot provide it because it doesn't exist. This man stole the presidency the same way Bush did. I happen to think he will be a great president too. But it needs to be done LEGALLY!!!

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think this subject is getting beyond redundant. Listen, contrary to what some of us may or may not believe, the President is not constitutionally obligated to produce anything proving he/she is an American citizen. Why? B/c it's clearly stated in the U.S. Constitution that, "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President..." (U.S. Constitution Art. II Sect. I). Beyond that, it's not like he was elected as a local rep., the man was elected POTUS, so you can imagine the amount of extensive background checks he had to go through. My guess is that EVERY 3 and 4-letter agency you can think of ran background checks on this man.

I am just a bit happy though. Just let's me know the American people won't be completely sleep when Arnold ShwarzaNazi tries to become president.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
one thing to all the Obama nuts..../. HAAAAAH!

SHOW IT

this goes to TPTB too SHOW IT

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
World Nut Daily? We're still citing from WND?

My second line would likely rant about Sorcha Faal... but why bother?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Afrosamurai]

link   
Wow. They say they will protect this nation. But I guess that only matters as long as the President is white. The second you get a black man in office the racists come out. What's next? A soldier doesn't like black people next thing we know he refuses to serve under a black general. Or maybe a black Sec. of Defense?

link   
Curiously enough this 'story' is also ran by the WND.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence and they focus on real news, so this must be newsworthy.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentMoulder

And if they DID in fact Prove to themselves he is eligible....
Why is it so hard to show WE the People people this proof before it rip's America to shred's?

If i ran for president and people started asking hey where is TheAmused's..paper's...we need to see them.
I would show them so we can stay united not divide.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
JUST SHOW US THE DAMN BIRTH CERTIFICATE,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF OFFICE.
TOO MANY CFR AND ILLUMINATI PROTECTING HIM,WTF ARE THEY AFRAID OF.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There have been plenty of threads about the orders of bush & co being illegal regarding Iraq.

Where were these soldiers and their "morals" when the orders about detaining people without trial, torturing them and sometimes killing them were given?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that the obama birth certificate is a quantum phenonemon.
It's existance depends on the state of its observer.

Check for yourself if you see anything if you follow this link: here

Or maybe they just dont like the color...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by debunky]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by debunky]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Court martial their ass and throw the book at them.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SonyAD]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonholland
one thing to all the Obama nuts..../. HAAAAAH!

SHOW IT

this goes to TPTB too SHOW IT

I'd like to show you something alright...

These kooder soldiers are funny, they just miss their chickens, I feel for them.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Eh, I don't know about this. I did a search on the lawyer, who amusingly enough is named "Orly" which I have seen as an internet shorthand for "oh really", and found a blog written by a dentist. The only "Orly Taitz" listed on yellowpages from California is a dentist with two addresses and phone numbers, which probably means they have two offices. On the other hand, the California State Bar lists an "Orly Taitz" as being an active member since 2002. So either it's a dentist who is also a lawyer or the name is more common than I would have thought.

I've been searching for about 10 minutes or so and can't find this anywhere that doesn't use WND as the source and haven't been able to find it on the California Court website. That doesn't mean it hasn't been filed, or that the article is false, I just wouldn't get my hopes up too high just yet. Whether he was natural born or not doesn't really matter much at this point. He's already been sworn in so if he isn't it's a bit late now. Either way though, he needs to realize that the issue isn't going to just go away until the entire country is satisfied that he was indeed born in Hawaii.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
Wow. They say they will protect this nation. But I guess that only matters as long as the President is white. The second you get a black man in office the racists come out. What's next? A soldier doesn't like black people next thing we know he refuses to serve under a black general. Or maybe a black Sec. of Defense?

HEY EVERYONE!!!! LOOK!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

First, Magic the Gathering is great. Second, they didn't question orders to torture people by a white man but when a black man tells them to not torture... suddenly they can't. Hmm, white man tells them to do something immoral, they do it. Black tells them not to do it, and they refuse.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
reply to post by Swatman

First, Magic the Gathering is great. Second, they didn't question orders to torture people by a white man but when a black man tells them to not torture... suddenly they can't. Hmm, white man tells them to do something immoral, they do it. Black tells them not to do it, and they refuse.

HEY EVERYONE!!! LOOK AT THIS!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Once again they followed immoral orders given by a white man. A black man cancels the immoral orders and they refuse. The only thing different between the person giving the order? Race. We now have two soldiers saying they refuse to follow the orders given by a black man.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Afro, let me ask you this. If Obama was proven to not have been born inthe United States, would you care? Would you be upset if he got pulled outof office because he wasnt born in the United States?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join