posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:17 PM
SO, why in the world do you need to involve any members in that decision when:
1) The mods are technically members first
2) It is the mods who have to police the resulting threads
3) The mods themselves have been chosen for their ability to act impartially across a whole range of issues, not just the drug issue
4) And the fact that there are plenty of them
5) The mods are a very smart group of people who will no doubt come up with a solution that can work on their own
And won't a separate forum for the issue just add to the already numerous topics already on the board about it, as well as increase the amount of
posts the mods have to police?
No comprendo. As a private discussion board I feel that:
1) You have the right to stop discussions of this issue with no other explanation given. The board still provides so many other forums for so many
other topics, I just assume let the "moths" go somewhere else anyway.
2) If you really must involve the members to hash this out in DISC, then you guys (staff/mods) pick them. Why wouldn't you pick them? You pick the
mods without member input, right? So why would this be any different? Invite the best 5 or 6 you see fit. Or at least set up some kind of voting
system, because as it stands, the free-for-all nomination system is going to drag on for days without resolve....
Lol, ok I am done. If I never see another drug topic in my life I could care less.