It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Secret Police used to think Hitler was only a puppet ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Today I came into this article in a French magazine called "Sciences et Avenir". This magazine has an article about "Secrets of French National Archives". In the article at some point they talk about the "Renseignement Generaux" files on Hitler. For those who don't know what the RG are they used to be some kind of french secret police until recently: Renseignements Generaux .
The file the RG used to have on Hitler in 1923 is the following:
. The picture come from this page: Hitler article .
What's interresting in the file is the first line: "ne serait que l'instrument de puissances supérieures" which means "happens to be the instrument (or tool or puppet) of higher forces".
So it looks like that French Intelligence believed in 1923 was just a puppet. What do you think of that ?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Not too unlikely an assesment in 1923. He wasnt the head of the NSDAP then and relied much on outside support.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Seems like another long-held conspiracy theory now has enough evidence to move to just plain conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I read (on the internet) that Hitler spent his 18th birthday at the British SSB/SIS.

I have never been able to confirm this.

Is this true?

Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I would love to see their files on Aleister Crowley!

If anything, I would expect some entry regarding his 'influence' in the rise of the regime of 'order'.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well Hitler wasn't wealthy enough to pull off the takeover himself. He was a puppet to the owners of his debts.

When Hitler went to get financing for his plan he would have to provide a some what of a business plan to the financiers. So basically these financiers knew of the terrors he planned to commit and most likely had hitler carry out some of their own. I'm sure if you accused this group of having previous knowledge they would say hitler acted alone. Ha right... Every cent is accounted for with any kind of borrowing of that magnitude. Every grand scheme.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bidonpseudo
So it looks like that French Intelligence believed in 1923 was just a puppet. What do you think of that ?

I think that for 1923 that is a fair assumption, it became less so over time, but certainly in 1923 he was still 'in the making' and very much under the influence of other groups. Perhaps protege would be a better term than puppet, he was chosen for a reason and Hess at that time was quite reverent of him, but he was the 'beauty' of the outfit. Hess and Professor Haushofer provided the brains. At that time. He fell under, other influences or they fell under him, further down the line.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bidonpseudo

Not suprising to any one with half a clue as to who the elite really are. He was doing the bidding of the ashkenazi tribe, or the trickle down of todays terms, illuminati, in that group include the church the elitist amilies and all they control and own. He was killing off the torah jews to leave no opposition for the tulmudic jews to run the world as they see fit, you hear this reffered to in our time as the Zionist movement, or agenda. By the way the house of windsor, also a ashkenazi jewish family practicing tumudic laws and sourcery. I dont care if any one doesn't agree, if it really truly enrages you then go prove me wrong. You will find the same thing I did.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

This guy is onto what I am trying to plant the seed of, but think further into it, his debtors or were they more his installers and teachers. Look into the occult information that has been proven about hitler and his regime. Look into his edjucation and who we was edjucated by, and who that individual was involved with.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
You will find the same thing I did.

Possibly, if they look at the same distorted world-view web sites that you did. There is a grain of truth, later in his career some Jewish bankers did invest in Hitler's campaign to rule Germany. Some Christian bankers did too. I bet there were one or two atheists in there as well. You have no doubt read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and failed to recognise propaganda when you see it, but that is the beauty and the purpose of propaganda, it is most effective to those who do not have the where-with-all to consider looking beyond the end of their noses.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Boy I bet Hitler was really having doubts about his higher forces when he was deep underground and losing the war...does anyone know about the story of the green gloved man in Berlin among the rubble?

new topics

top topics

join