It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My talk with a medium who saw my dead realitives and friends.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
I wish I could have been in that bar that night! I have so many questions regarding the deaths of my parents. One was murdered (unsolved) and one died early on of a rare disease. I miss them terribly. I've tried psychics before, but no one gets anything right. I do believe there are some truely gifted people out there, but there are more charlatans than the real deal.

Why couldn't I be as lucky as you?

[edit on 2-3-2009 by virraszto]

Well, for what its worth remember two things:

1) He told me some different things that night. As it was busy and I was in a quasi-state of shock I dont recall word for word all of it. But one thing I remember is him talking about their presence. About how its random. He said he can't always call someones spirit up. He said someone will always come, just not always who you thought and he doesnt know why. So thats where the luck comes, I think

2) Luck had nothing to do with it. I've worked with "customers" in one way or another for the last 17 years. I've probably seen close a million by now. Most are pains. I was bound to get this sooner or later...

That being said, I'm sorry about your parents. Espcially the murdered one. I would be leary of anyone offering psychic readings for money though. Those are the charlatains. I would seek info elsewhere. Try finding some forum sites online. These people are out there. They just dont advertise. You have to find them, they wont come seeking you. Especially from the phone book.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Subscribed. Great thread man and thanks for sharing. Keep us posted if you do in fact contact him again.

And if you do, I'm interested on his take of life and death and his view on god and religion. I dont want you to hassle him though for these million dollar questions but non the less, great thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh wow thats pretty impressive. I would have freaked out if it happened to me. but it would be really nice to be able to connect to past loved ones again.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Really great story!!

I'm fascinated by this.. how some people seem to be more in tune with a separate frequency other than the one most of us appear to be. . .

I would read these stories in magazines where they have those psychic/ medium/ clairvoyant sections and people would write in wanting information about passed loved ones. I remember how I was simply in awe of the details they would come back with.. It's incredible. .

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Interesting story if true (but that's always the issue here).

I know if I ever came across somebody who alleged this ability, I would ask them if they ever spoke with these dead people to learn about the meaning of existence and what life on the other "side" is like.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Very interesting story! I would love to have the opportunity to speak with this man. Are yall close to Louisville?

Anyway, as a mom, who loves my kids more than life itself, I can totally see me hounding my kids as a spirit after I die! How sweet of your mother to watch over you like this.

I find the lack of mention of God, Jesus, heaven, hell, etc very telling. I too believe we pass to another plane, not some made up heaven or hell.

Thank you for sharing your story!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Very interesting story! I would love to have the opportunity to speak with this man. Are yall close to Louisville?

Anyway, as a mom, who loves my kids more than life itself, I can totally see me hounding my kids as a spirit after I die! How sweet of your mother to watch over you like this.

I find the lack of mention of God, Jesus, heaven, hell, etc very telling. I too believe we pass to another plane, not some made up heaven or hell.

Thank you for sharing your story!

Not really close. I live in northwest indiana about 15 minutes outside of chicago. Ya, the thing about no religion didnt even really hit me until the end of the night on a long drive home. Just makes me wonder. I really need to get this guys number again. Or maybe not. Might not want to go knockin on those doors.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join