It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you all still screwing about in this section?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Wooooooooooo--- provocative title AMIRITE?

I understand debating 9/11 truth is very valid and useful, and it's cool that ATS has a board dedicated to it. BUT...

Here's what I see in this forum. 90 per cent of people have decided it's an inside job, and you're all wasting hours and hours of time slugging it out with COINTELPRO over the minutiae of the conspiracy. These people are paid to draw you in and waste your time with provocative threads, that is their job

If you have made up you mind... what the hell is the point of horsing around here?

Wouldn't it be more productive to get out there and spread the word, on youtube, on other boards, on the streets? Here you are preaching to the converted.

For the first time in history, modern man has the opportunity of reaching thousands if not millions of people, time is running out, and we have a chance of beating this thing. I'd like to hear justifications for spending hours and hours here, if you have any.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
To be honest the best thing you can do is educate americans you know on a personal level. Most of the rest of the world believes its an inside job, you dont need to be a conspiracy theorist to think 9/11 attacks where BS.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
90 per cent of people have decided it's an inside job, and you're all wasting hours and hours of time slugging it out with COINTELPRO over the minutiae of the conspiracy. These people are paid to draw you in and waste your time with provocative threads, that is their job

If you have made up you mind... what the hell is the point of horsing around here?

Believe me I see your point. I don't post as much as I used to but occasionally I chime in if I think the debunkers are being slack. I don't want them to score an easy dunk on some newbie. I put on my game face and show them some elbow.

join