It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother Alert!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Thanks for the insite. Do you know if the "logs" that they want kept are just the addresses of the web sites you go to, or is it everything you upload, download, type on blogs, emails, forums, etc?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
reply to post by badmedia

Thanks for the insite. Do you know if the "logs" that they want kept are just the addresses of the web sites you go to, or is it everything you upload, download, type on blogs, emails, forums, etc?

No clue, I only do/did tracking for legit purposes. Really the only thing that ever looked at the tracking I did was the program itself. Nobody at my company really gives a crap what you do specifically.

I can tell you what is possible and what isn't depending on the way it's being done, but I don't know what anyone's specific techniques are.

But to log all the things you mention consistently, it would have to be a hack or keylogger. If they are in your PC, there isn't much of a limit on what can be monitored.

I don't worry about the stuff to be honest. I figured if they read my stuff, maybe they will learn something. I don't like it, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Anything I do and say I just assume to be in the public domain.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I better hide all my naked pictures of Mona then. I wouldn't want them enjoying that show.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Okay you guys made me laugh thank you

Someone said google couldnt be doing all that stuff, it is too much.

Here are my links, Please enjoy...
googlepublicpolicy.blogspot.com...

news.searchenginestoday.org...

This one is the best, i mean fo real.. think of the applications.. for flu?

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Maybe now with this Cybersecurity Act of 2009 people will take my warning more seriously.

I read your comment on my profile and added you as a friend.

Thanks for adding some spark to my thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join