It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Watch Nancy Pelosi during Obama Speech

page: 5
5
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just want to throw out there that an indicator with demon possession is an appearance of tightness of the skin on the face.




posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyes2open

Originally posted by SonyAD
I can see ATS is teeming rife with rightwing nutjobs. Then again, the subject matter does tend to cater politically to the paranoid loons.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SonyAD]



You just joined. Welcome to ATS. I will now point out a hypocrite. I viewed your replies to posts and can easliy see your a parinoid racist loon and a liberal nutjob!!! In a matter of days your record of comments are clear. Everyone who has a view different than you is a "redneck" "Hicks" "Christians" and "nutjobs". Way to add to the conversation! just thought I would see how you react to someone saying that to you because of your viewpoints.

Advise: we are all different and have different views and discussing them is why we are here. perhaps you should give more thoughtful replies with an actual point and not just flaming peolpe.




Thank you for calling him out. If people were shown a mirror more often, this would be a more civil society. OT: Pelosi and the other minions scare the crap out of me even more than McPain, which is saying a lot. That guy looks like a cast member of Night of the Living Dead. America got what she deserved through her apathy and tolerance to all things evil.



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The tongue darting thing could be a sign of all the meds she is on. After years of psychotropics, you can develop "tardive dyskinesia", a side effect of long term anti-psychotic med use. I have seen it with people I work with in mental health.

That would explain alot about her behavior in general.

And to the mod who deleted my other reply in this thread, why was my post deleted as "off-topic" when it was just an opinion of why she was acting so strange, just like so many others posted in the same thread? No biggie and yes, it was naughty and crass, but so is she... a little bit puritanical on ATS? I hope not!




posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Guys gals relax, I've seen this symptoms before, it's called obamagasm.

Either that or it's the glitch on the old model of the stepford wives robot again. With the tongue action short circuiting... old models do that you know. Being a good stepford robot that she is (I have no idea where the real pelosi is), she has to perform certain oral actions you know, such as.. licking...... stamps, for invitations to obama's inauguration example.

Have you seen a really bad case of obamagasp?
Video (skip to 4:45)



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by F.A.Williams
 


i saw her on more than one occasion.. her watch a fly shoot across her vision and retrieve it with a whip-snappitty of her whoopin' tongue.

-



posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by
djdave2010

The tongue darting thing could be a sign of all the meds she is on. After years of psychotropics, you can develop "tardive dyskinesia", a side effect of long term anti-psychotic med use. I have seen it with people I work with in mental health.

That would explain alot about her behavior in general.


I was about to post the same thing, after watching some other videos of her it's clear that she is high as a kite on prescription drugs. Keeping in mind the obvious plastic surgery and botox it's easy to understand why she loses concious control of her face and has strange mannerisms.

It's no great mystery at all to me, I think it'd be apt to rename this thread 'Evidence of Nancy Pelosi's drug addiction'.


[edit on 27-2-2009 by Goathief]



posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
I just want to throw out there that an indicator with demon possession is an appearance of tightness of the skin on the face.


So most old rich women are demon possessed.....lol



posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Originally posted by
djdave2010

The tongue darting thing could be a sign of all the meds she is on. After years of psychotropics, you can develop "tardive dyskinesia", a side effect of long term anti-psychotic med use. I have seen it with people I work with in mental health.

That would explain alot about her behavior in general.


I was about to post the same thing, after watching some other videos of her it's clear that she is high as a kite on prescription drugs. Keeping in mind the obvious plastic surgery and botox it's easy to understand why she loses concious control of her face and has strange mannerisms.

It's no great mystery at all to me, I think it'd be apt to rename this thread 'Evidence of Nancy Pelosi's drug addiction'.


[edit on 27-2-2009 by Goathief]



That is the way I see it as well....I posted something similar on the first page.



posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
She was panting and licking her lips. She's obviously got it bad for The One.

He's probably taken care of her already.

Why does his wife always wear sleeveless dresses when everybody else is in a suit? Yes, we all know Michelle has nice arms. But it's February.



posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
has anyone noted that Obama kissed every single women, on the cheek, that he made contact with as he walked into the room........except pelosi?

As i watched his "grand entrance" I thought....wow...he is purposely and consciously hugging and kissing every woman on the cheek...I believe you can see him actually go back to make sure he had......but alas.....not dear nancy....

Watch....it's true........



posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Check out this link:
www.realjewnews.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Catch the picture of her coming on to Obama?

See how the media is portraying him as President Studley?



posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My gut feeling? She took some sort of drug to keep her calm and ended up looking like a coke fiend waiting for someone to pass the mirror. She looked completely out of her head....eyes are blurry and darting, reactions were 'over the top'.

Nancy Peolsi is on something.



posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cornblossom
 

I felt the same as you - drawn.
THen her tongue kept DARTING out
and I mean OUT
not a lip lick
TWO INCHES PLUS
as I posted that evening
I started to keep a log and gave up

I agress - she KNEW she was ON CAMERA!
Hello! Anyhow - it remains a bizzare display
by a "grown woman" HA



posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by prjct
 

YES! YES! - THANK YOU!!!
I observed likewise that Pres Obama was QUITE the KISSER !!!
Smoochie woochie up and down the isles in and out!

B U T

Our Pres and the Speaker did NOT
1. kiss
2. shake hands "normally"

THEY SHOOK WITH BOTH HANDS SIMULTANEOUSLY

and for an EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME

I HAD THIS V E R Y O D D FEELING
IT WAS A SIGN OF SOME SORT

It felt to me like an agreement.
A meeting of minds. A union.

Yeh, I know that it sounds like I am a wierdo.
O well.



posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 

Oh please !!1 What about a video!!!! HA HA!!



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join