It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I’ve always thought to myself that Transmedium USO’s use some kind of Cavitational Bubble Technology or CBT to traverse underwater.

Bubbles do overcome the resistance of water to some degree…imo.

The CBT would be generated by the USO so that the craft is enveloped by the cavitational bubble without the bubble collapsing. The Earth’s gravity waves underwater would help as an associated component of the craft’s propulsion in the same way it helps for UFO craft flight in space.

Well something along those lines….perhaps something yet to be discovered by humans.

My animated example below

Just a Theory I have been thinking about…..

👽🛸🥃
edit on 15-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Love that animation mate and hats off for the speculation - who knows you may very well be right.

Master List

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Love that animation mate and hats off for the speculation - who knows you may very well be right.

Master List

It is my opinion that aliens that may eventually want to communicate with humans will ignore NASA reps and prefer to communicate with members of this forum with Ophiuchus1 on the front lines with us right behind him. Maybe they've invented champagne without bubbles.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Interesting. I agree with Dolan who implicitly is saying the USG is up to something.
Dolans book about UFOs and the national security state, at least some of the first one is a good book and documents a lot of impressive ufo events.

On the other hand, his book AD wasn’t too hot, to say the least.

I am not too down on the ufo crashes he purports to support

BTW, what’s the IC USGs name for a high-tech name for USOs

UAPgeepee’s

Stands for UAPs going to pee-pee

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Good post there amigo and can't believe Carl Feindt's 'WaterUFO' website has been taken down.

Tonnes of reports on there and very sad day for USO (and UFO) research.

Dolan covers some other cases here..

But thought Preston truly nailed it in this video (definitely something going on in the oceans).

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join