It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Certainly makes you scratch your head doesn't it...

If you think about it...Space and Underwater are quite similar. I see no reason why a ship couldn't go from outer space to the depths of the ocean. USO's have been long documented and frankly they are studied much less than UFO's. Alot of people know nothing of USO's.

If they're here and I certainly believe they are...They have been here for quite some time and clearly want privacy/secrecy.

Fantastic picture and I wonder honestly if satellites have picked up images of UFO's becoming USO's or likewise.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A saucer from the sea, I suppose its possible.
Mostly because I suspect the electrified saucer making the air rigid
and mobile at the same time due to some ether magic might
well work in the water.

Tesla was always forcing coils to generate a high amount of
reactive or radiant or ether energy in a voltage ratio he called
the magnifying factor consisting of the coil inductance product
with a generated frequency over the coil wire resistance which
is always low. Actually using a clock with break points to pop
the voltage with.

If people think that led to the flying saucer, I suppose the Navy
got their Intel crew together to make the sub and air machine.
They by now have the Tesla generator used in the final Nazi era
Electro-U-boats. So finally getting a piece of the Tesla zero point
pie they must have gotten the go ahead.

And the History Channel is saying what, whatever.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not sure if someone has already posted this vid in here, but this is part 1 of the UFO hunters episode on USOs;

History Channel UFO Hunters 102 USO's 2008-1.avi

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by grandnic

As a commercial diver have you ever seen anything odd underwater?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by grandnic

As a commercial diver have you ever seen anything odd underwater?

Unfortunatly, nothing out of this world. This is not to say that I haven't seen some pretty wild stuff. I usually work inland to inspect bridges and dams so I've seen very secluded places up north in James bay and northern Quebec. The natives there are pretty strange compared to what we are used to. It is like travelling to a foreign country. It can be so dark at night (i've been in place that are more than 1000km from any city) the sky is breathtaking. But even if I try, I can't find any UFO or things I can't explain.

The oddest things I've seen underwater where some pretty wild fish (but nothing a haven't seen in books), a few animal corpses in various stage of decomposition and various things people throw in the water (bike, car, snowmobile, shotgun!) Once, in the middle of a lake I found a old fridge from the 50's ... while that seemed strange at the time, after a little bit of talking with the people living around the lake, I learned that it fell down from a barge they used to move before the road was built around the lake.

So I cross my finger and I'll continue to look for anything usual. I'll talk to a few friends of mine who worked offshore to see if they have seen something.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
While looking at my post, I just remarked that the picture of me I use as a avatar ... a triangle ... with my helmet in the center and the three lights and camera on it .... am I the only one who see the symbol of the illuminati in there .... makes you think about how we can find symbols everywhere.

I've spent to much time reading the conspiracy forums

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
UFOs/USOs witnessed (and radar corellated) aboard the
USS Waldron,1968-Near Puerto Rico:

If you don't believe they exist and that we are not alone in this universe, you can ask two bridge watch sections on USS Waldron, the destroyer that I served aboard from 1967 to 1970. One night in 1968 while on an operation in the Caribbean, I went up to the open bridge to relieve the watch. At 23:45, the other watch section wouldn't leave – this is really unusual because typically they want to get what’s left of the mid-rats (sandwiches and soup served on the mess deck) and hit the rack However, they stayed to observe two UFO’s that were being tracked on radar by CIC.

They were tracking two bright lights, that didn't answer up to IFF – they weren't enemy, friend, foe or commercial aircraft. And were flying at speeds in excess of 400 knots and making turns at right angles. Nothing we knew of could do this but they did.

We saw them hover over the water within eyesight at about a few thousand yards, one submerging and the other as if standing guard above, waiting for the other to resurface. When it emerged, they buzzed off in formation at about a 45-degree angle to exit our planet. As they became distant, turned color from a bright white to a burning amber, and disappearing within about 10 seconds. I presume the colour change was due to the craft heating up as it whizzed through our atmosphere.

All this happened in the Bermuda Triangle! We were on an operation called Racer Run near Puerto Rico. Ship officials supposedly logged a report to Washington but we never heard anymore about it.

I've told several people about this and many acted as if I had 3 heads, but I have witnesses and evidence: there were about 20 in the 2 bridge watch sections, the combat watch sections (CIC), the ships log and the report sent to Washington.

Please, don't tell me it was swamp gas or that I was hallucinating. When I mentioned this to someone years later while working in Puerto Rico, he told me that UFO sightings are not unusual and he’s seen them himself.

My questions are what do they want and why are there so many sightings in this area? Why did they go into the water? Does the water have some component they need? Who are they and where do they come from?

G M Brinkman

Report at bottom of page:
www.mufon.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandnic
While looking at my post, I just remarked that the picture of me I use as a avatar ... a triangle ... with my helmet in the center and the three lights and camera on it .... am I the only one who see the symbol of the illuminati in there .... makes you think about how we can find symbols everywhere.

I thought that was intentional.

Glad to hear you have a fairly adventurous job.

Should you ever witness a USO I´d be happy to hear about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hello Sky!

I have an unreported incident to share. I did not witness an object myself, but I think you will find my tale interesting.

In the late 1970's I was stationed at Treasure Island while it was still a naval base.

I worked in the large half-circle building seen in this picture:

At the time, this building contained a Navy communications facility as well as the Treasure Island museum. The communications facility was also used as "San Francisco Port Harbor Control" for Naval ships in the SF area. In addition to being "Harbor Control" and conducting radio checks with Naval ships, we also handled their non-verbal ship to shore communications with entities such as other Naval bases and higher authorities via our brand spanking new computer (which was roughly the size of 3 or 4 refrigerators and could ONLY receive messages and print them out.)

Part of my duties including "pulling" messages off of the computer, making copies (on a monster Xerox machine), and distributing the copies to various mailboxes, and/or routing the messages for re-transmission to other destinations. Messages were sent and received over encrypted circuits, but once printed out by the computer they were no longer encrypted. Thus, I had to (and did) have a Top Secret clearance.

In early 1978, before leaving on its April 1978 WestPac cruise, the USS Enterprise (CVN-65) was in the San Francisco area. During some off-shore exercises, the Enterprise began tracking a "live" (non-exercise) target which was speculated to be a foreign (possibly Russian) submarine in California coastal waters.

For over 48 hours and possibly closer to 72 hours, the Enterprise hauled butt up and down the Northern and Central California coast tracking this "target" while top secret Flash (top speed priority) messages flew hot and heavy between the ship and the highest ranking Navy officials.

Then, very suddenly, all communications ceased and a special encrypted circuit was set up between the Enterprise and .. somebody .. I have my suspicions who it was but I didn't have the "need to know" that information.

After about an hour or so, the special circuit was dropped and the Enterprise headed back to port in San Francisco. A very understated message was sent to all of the usual suspects stating that the Enterprise had accidentally been tracking a "whale."
We were asked not to talk about it due to the embarrassment factor, and that was the end of that.

If you want to believe that our nuclear aircraft carrier was following a whale around for 2 - 3 days, be my guest. If you try to dig, that's what the Navy will tell you. I, however, don't believe it, and several of the Enterprise's crew - the few who would say anything at all even when poopy-faced drunk - told me that it wasn't - couldn't have been - a whale.

Had it been a foreign submarine, the information would have been no more than Top Secret and would have come through the same channels as all the other messages relating to the incident. If it was just a whale, why did the Enterprise need a special encrypted circuit for an hour - to shamefacedly admit their mistake and be chewed on by some Naval bigwigs? I don't think so.

So, I'm left with the question - as I hope you are - what did one of the Navy's finest state-of-the-art ships chase ( and ultimately either "lose" or "catch" ? ) in the waters off of California for over 2 days?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

During the same timeframe at least according to the story my ex-brother-in-law told me several years ago, much the same thing happened aboard his nuclear submarine.

Being a closeknit community aboard a submarine there are no real secrets, everyone knows when something untoward is happening. According to him, they tracked a "soviet submarine" for about 4 days near the Phillipeans. They had been on exercises of some sort, and were called off to track this "submarine", then apparently the signal, or however they phrase it, just disappeared. They never reaquired, and two days later were ordered back to base, which at the time was Bremerton, Washington, I think.

He never said anything specific, but I got the impression, and it was just reinforced by your account, that it wasn't a "submarine" they had tracked for so many days. Now I know that attack submarines during this time tracked Soviet submarines as a matter of course, that was after all, their primary task. It always struck me odd that they would be called off a planned exersize to track a "soviet submarine" for 4 days, then when it slips away to make no real effort to reaqire, and to get called back to base clear across the Pacific.

Odd. No proof of anything untoward. Just odd. Your account brought it back to me, I'd completely forgotten.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This isn’t a real USO case but a nonetheless very important UFO sighting at Sea.
It happened on the aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy which was carrying nuclear weapons.
It seems very obvious that "they" keeping a watchful eye on our nuclear weaponarsenal, as well at Sea as well at Land.

UFO sightings are common around military installations where nuclear devices are stored. This is especially true of NATO installations.
And it shows so clearly to me, that they play with there really superior technology “a cat and mouse game so to speak” with our what we think we have “superior technology”.

This was another case with nuclear weapons on warships.
UFO Sightings at the USS Franklin D. Roosevelt, the first Navy carrier carrying nuclear weapons

reply to post by spacevisitor

Here is an interview of Mr. James Kopf, US Navy with Dr. Steven Greer.

Testimony of Mr. James Kopf, US Navy/
National Security Agency
October 2000
Mr. Kopf joined the Navy in 1969 and worked in communications part of the time on the USS JFK which was carrying nuclear weapons. He worked for the NSA from 1980 till 1997. In his testimony he tells how in the summer of 1979 all the electronics and communications on board the USS JFK stopped functioning when a huge glowing orange-yellow UFO hovered above. He personally saw this pulsating UFO, as did a number of others.

Art made picture of the incident.

All eight teletype machines were printing randomly and the ship went to battle-station alert for two hours. A radar operator friend of his told him that the radar screens were glowing and then went black - they couldn’t detect anything. A few days after this incident the Commanding Officer and Executive Officer came on the ship-wide closed circuit TV system and reminded the crew that certain events that take place on board the ship are considered classified and should not be discussed with anyone. When the ship finally returned to Norfolk, VA, men in suits arrived to interview various crewmembers.

JK: Mr. James Koph SG: Dr. Steven Greer

JK: …All eight teletypes were just typing complete garbage. Totally incoherent. I had seen one or two mistakes in the messages but never anything this extensive. So I immediately called the facilities control on the intercom to inform them that my broadcast was out and they informed me that they were busy because all communications had just gone out, ship-wide. This had never occurred before.

We had an intercom and a pneumatic tube system that went between the communications room to the signal bridge, which is located at the very top of the island structure of the carrier. And we heard a very excited voice come on yelling that "God was here. It was the end of the world." And we looked at each other and thought that that was strange. What was going on there? Another few seconds went by and another voice came on, more controlled. This person said that there was something over the ship. Well, I looked at a friend of mine, a shipmate, and he looked at me and we decided to go have a look…

So we exited the Communications Center and went to the catwalk on the port side of the ship on the edge of the flight deck and we observed a large glowing sphere over the ship. It was hard to decide what size this thing was because there was no perspective. It was late in the evening. The sun had gone down, it was twilight, but it looked huge…

After that, I talked to a few shipmate friends that I had on the ship. One in particular worked in the radar department and he was on watch during the incident. He told me that all the radar screens were glowing- and then nothing. They couldn’t detect anything on radar. We stayed up most of the night talking about it.

We heard that the compasses were not working on the bridge and that the radar navigational system had gone offline…

A few days later the Commanding Officer and the Executive Officer came on the closed circuit television system that we had on board. It was the only way that they could address the crew of 5,000. He [the Commanding Officer] looked at the camera - and I will never forget this - and he said, "I would like to remind the crew that certain events that take place on board a major naval combative vessel are considered classified and should not be discussed with anyone without a need to know." And that was all he said…

The UFO was only over the ship for maybe five minutes or less however the ramifications of the disruptions lasted for at least an hour. That is why we stayed at battle stations for two hours. I guess they were waiting to see if it came back. And they were still trying to restart systems and get things back to fully operational. It took them probably at least an hour.

There were no aircraft in the air. They were all on board when the incident started. They kept two F-4 Phantoms, which were called a Ready CAP, Combat Air Patrol. From what I heard, they would not operate. They were trying to start those jets and from what I heard, they wouldn’t start. They were out of commission…

We had an organization on this ship called IOIC, Integrated Operations Intelligence Communications, something to that effect. I heard that they were out there taking pictures of this thing during the event.
I am convinced that somebody in the government knows a lot more than we know. I have my own theories as to why it is being hidden. I think that there are many reasons that the information is being kept from the public.

SG: What would those be?

JK: They probably feel that the general public couldn’t handle the knowledge of extraterrestrials visiting. I think that they have information that would seriously undermine the economy of the country. I think there are devices that could produce energy at very low cost and with no pollution but corporate greed would prohibit that.
That would be the part that would bother me the most about the cover-up. I think of all the pollution that there is and all that could have been saved…

[edit on 7/3/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Here is an interesting USO case because during the sighting even a diesel engine was affected by the influence of the object.

12-15/16-1968 www.waterufo.net...

Strange Object Sighted In Alaska.

A well-written and detailed feature article appearing in the Juneau, Alaska DAILY EMPIRE for the 4th of January 1969 included some very Interesting sightings which took place in the vicinity of Hawk Inlet on the 15th and 16th of December 1968. The following is a condensation of that information:

Ken Marlowe, owner of the cargo-boat Teel and Ralph Kern reported seeing a "pure white light"--ball shaped and about 20 feet in diameter with two brightly glowing 4-foot diameter globes above it---while at Hawk Inlet at 3:30 p.m. on the 15th. When first seen, Marlowe passed it off as a reflection from an icy bluff or an aluminum boat but was soon observing it more closely when he noticed that it had begun to move slowly toward his boat. Using binoculars, Marlowe watched it but could not identify it. By 7 p.m., the ball was floating on the water within a quarter mile from the Teel, then suddenly rose out of the water and slowly flew out of sight over a nearby mountain ridge.

At 6 p.m. on the following evening (the 16th) Marlowe and Kern were docking the Teel at the cannery at Hawk Inlet, and it was snowing. As Marlowe was preparing the evening meal he looked out into the snowstorm and saw the same mysterious light again, this time moving slowly in the direction of the cannery from about a half mile distance. When the ball had hovered within a few yards of the dock, Marlowe Called the marine radio operator in Juneau. It took about 30 seconds to reach the operator and by the time he did, the object was directly above the Teel's mast at a height of about 70 feet above the deck, the mast being 40 feet tall. Both men were apprehensive, the object made no sound, and Just as Marlowe flipped the switch to contact the operator the object dipped in the air. Meanwhile, the marine operator had connected the line with Elmendorf Air Force and the Coast Guard so that they could hear Marlowe's description of the sighting.

After approximately five minutes from the time that Marlowe had connected with the marine operator, the boat's power went dead and the connection was cut off. Marlowe did not realize that the power was entirely off at first because the object gave off such a bright light. When he went forward to flip on the auxiliary batteries, he realized that all the power was off. He then ran to the cannery to make another call, noting that the light from the object over his boat which was 200 feet away, was bright enough to illuminate the inside of the building. Finding no radio or other means of calling, Marlowe went back outside and stopped to turn off an auxiliary diesel power generator which was Just barely running. As he reached to turn it off, the object over his boat moved away and the diesel engine began to function normally. It finally disappeared from sight after 15 minutes of observation by Marlowe and Kern. After it left the batteries of the Teel were still dead but when the power was restored with an auxiliary gasoline engine, everything returned to normal and Marlowe checked the engine over and could find nothing wrong with it.

This sighting is of particular interest because a diesel engine was affected. In the past diesel engines have not been affected by the presence of UFOs.

***** SUPPLEMENTAL *****

New Info on Alaskan Sighting
On page 6 of the May-June issue, the details of a sighting of a UFO in Alaska and the subsequent interference of a diesel engine were reported. Dr. Harder, APRO's Research Director forwarded the following: "I was interested in the item.... For the explanation is that the engine was connected to a generator, and if the output of the generator was short-circuited, it would be a heavy load to the engine, slowing it down until the voltage plus the shorting resistance was of such magnitude to equal the power output of the engine. If it was "Just barely running" as reported, the resistance shorting the output would be very low, and might even be calculated from the speed of the engine. The power output from the diesel would be about proportional to its speed. The normal load resistance for the diesel can be calculated from the generator power and voltage, etc., so all is in hand to calculate the shorting resistance.”
This reference: The A.P.R.O. Bulletin, July-August, 1969, p. 7
Original reference: Newspaper - DAILY EMPIRE, Juneau, Alaska, January 4, 1969.

Note: This event DID occur over a two-day period.-CF-

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

To think that the navy cant tell a whale from a submarine is indeed silly.

Thank you for going to such a length to reveal some "inside" information. This also shows how navy employees themselves - even those with top secret clearance - are cut-off from vital information (which confirms my belief that most intelligence and government officials are not directly involved in any cover-up at all).

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For those who havent read the book "Underwater Bases" by Richard Sauder this is part one of an interview on the subject. You can listen to the other parts on Youtube.

There is certainly more happening underwater than the general public knows.

spacevisitor and karl: Thanks for the excellent reads!

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I find this an intersting case because there where windows visible on the object so it obvious wasn’t a Sub.

??-??-1968 www.waterufo.net...

Bulk carrier Grischuna

Sea Captain Recalls 1968 USO Sighting

I am captain of foreign going vessels since 1970. In 1968 I was second officer on Panamax bulk carrier Swiss flag named GRICHUNA1. We departed full loaded with coal from Norfolk or Charleston bound for Japan through Panama channel2.

I was on the night watch from 0000 -0400 and we were sailing south off coast of Florida. The sea was calm and our speed was 15-16 knots. The weather was fine and the visibility very good.

I was on the command bridge outside on the port side and looking to the lights of Palm Beach in distance just abeam3 and then I saw the lights under the surface some 30-40 meters away just abeam in the depth of some 10-15 meters. It looked like a big airplane without wings, tail with all the windows lit on it. ]There were some 10-15 windows, but I did not count them.

The object was moving with us but some 30 degrees, crossing our course. The speed was about double of ours and it went under the bow of our ship and I could see just a gloom when it came on the other side in front of port bow. Our ship was 250 meters long and her draft was some 9 meters.
There was AB4 seaman with me on the bridge but standing by on the wheel even if we were on automatic and I did not call him outside earlier but ask him later if he could see something in the sea left of the port bow. He confirmed he see (sic-saw) a gloom under water. Now what was it?
I excluded a submarine as they have no windows-they would not risk to pass so close under our ship and finally some 30 knots was too great of speed for a submarine in 1968.

A sight seeing submarine has windows, but what would she be doing in plain night on open seas (10 NM off coast) and again risking collision and too big speed and even the size (about 40 meters) for her.

Is there someone who could explain this sighting?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Sighting of six witnesses of a from beneath the sea rising huge brilliantly lit object.
The local people knew of this object and called it a "floating reef" They said it appeared quite frequently all over Goodenough Bay

04-??-1970-a www.waterufo.net...

UNIDENTIFED SUBMARINE OBJECT OFF PAPUA

The Revd. Norman E. G. Cruttwell

On a night in the month of April 1970 a remarkable submarine object was seen by Mr. Albert Robins, Store Manager, of Rabaraba, Milne Bay District. He was travelling in a small coastal motor boat from Rabaraba to Cape Vogel, about one hour north of Rabaraba on the waters of Goodenough Bay; The time was about 2.00 a.m. and the night was clear. The sea was reasonably calm. There were five Papuan crew on board who also witnessed the object.

A brilliant light appeared beneath the sea on the starboard side and a huge brilliantly lit object rose slowly from below the water: even so it seemed that about three-quarters remained submerged Mr. Robins estimates its size to be about 80ft. in length. Its width and thickness were difficult to estimate because of the submersion, but it would have been at least four times as long as high (and wide). It was cigar-shaped, with both ends pointed; the top was somewhat flattened. He saw no detail of surface, or any irregularities or protrusions. The object was self-luminous, dazzlingly bright so that it hurt the eyes to look at it.

Diagram showing object partly submerged, as observed by Mr. Albert Robins.

It was travelling at exactly the same speed as the boat, i.e. 7 knots, and paced it for four minutes. Mr. Robins and all the Papuan crew were, needless to say, terrified, and tried to take evasive action by turning to port, but the object did likewise and followed them relentlessly, keeping about 20ft. away from the boat on the starboard beam. They turned two complete circles before shaking it off. The crew were shouting with amazement and fear, but apart from this and the sound of the sea, they heard no sound from the object, which seemed to be completely silent.

The object then suddenly started to descend into the depths until its light faded and it was gone. The sailors immediately turned back and made with all speed back to Rabaraba, and did not set out again till after daylight.

The people knew of this object and called it a "floating reef" They said it appeared quite frequently all over Goodenough Bay, It has apparently been seen off Cape Vogel and also, from Dogura, in Bartle Bay. It was witnessed before off Rabaraba by Mr. Otto Alder, then A.D.C. in 1968.

I shall make further investigations into this object and report again if I find anything else significant.
I have personally interview Mr. Robins and he has filed a sighting form from which I have taken this information, l have known Mr. Robins for five years and can vouch for his reliability.
As readers will see,. this is right in the middle of the area of the l959,New Guinea wave.*
Explanations given by non-observers for the unidentified submarine object are:

(i) bioluminescence in the sea
(ii) a school of porpoises stirring up phosphorescence
(iii) a whale or whale shark, with luminous sea streaming off him.

Hardly adequate to account for what the Robins party saw Mr. Robins and his crew are accustomed to normal sea phenomena. Furthermore, the question has to be asked: can bioluminescence be blindingly bright?

[edit on 8/3/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Great stuff

Theres some more very strange humanoid encounters listed here:
www.ufoinfo.com...

Water related:

Location. River Setomi, near present day modern Kiev, Ukraine
Date: 1065
Time: daytime
Local residents observed a strange sign in the sky---a huge star with blood red beams of light. This phenomenon lasted for 7 straight days. It was seen only during the evening. Around the same time a child-like dwarf type entity was found by fishermen in the river Setomi (this river does not exist at present). The dwarf was pulled out of the river in a net. The fishermen kept watch over the strange entity until late afternoon and then threw back into the river out of fear and repugnancy. The dwarf like entity was very strange with a much wrinkled face and other “shameless” details on his face and body (not specified).

HC addendum
Source: “Povest Vremennyh Let” (Ancient Manuscript) and Dmitriy Lavrov (All-Ukrainian News) February 18 1998

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Kolomenskoye, south of Moscow, Russia
Date: August 29 1566
Time: unknown
Local peasants in this village located south of Moscow encountered a tall hairy humanoid entity (so-called wood goblin) in this legendary place near the banks of the River Moskva. The frightened locals quickly fled in terror. Other reports indicated that these giant hairy entities have been seen in this area on several occasions and for centuries and reputedly are able to slip into our realm from another dimension. Rumors indicated that there was a gateway or portal into another dimension in the area where large dolmens where located at the bottom of the Golosovyi gully. Decades later on there were reports of mysterious disappearances of residents in the nearby villages of Dyakovo and Sadovniki between 1825 and 1917.

HC addendum
Source: Vadim A Chernobrov, “Encyclopedia of Mysterious Places in Russia” First World Guidebook of Anomalous Zones and Mysterious and Wonderful Places Moscow 2004

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Baie des Anges, Nice, France
Date: August 5 1608
Time: evening
Three luminous craft visited the sky over the location much to the dismay of its citizens. They watched the objects race errantly about for some time, when they suddenly stopped and hovered a few feet above the water. The craft were long, oval in shape and flattened along their lengths, each with a “strange mast” sitting on top of them. The bay waters began to froth underneath them, giving off a dense orange vapor, accompanied by a loud, unpleasant noise. From one of the craft two vaguely human looking beings appeared. They were described as being dressed in red clothes covered with silvery scales, with huge heads and luminous eyes. The two creatures, holding cables or tubes attached to the craft, jumped into the water and moved about their ship for around two hours. When they returned inside the object, all three left at a high rate of speed, leaving the terrified residents of Nice wondering at what this omen from God could possibly mean.

HC addendum
Source: www.subversiveelement.com/UfoNiceFrance.html

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Genoa, Italy
Date: August 22 1608
Locals reportedly saw a bizarre creature emerging from sea right off the coast. It was described as a human shaped figure covered in scales and with what appeared to be “snakes” protruding from its hands. Canon fire was directed towards the creature without any apparent effect. Around the same time off the coast of Nice in France fishermen saw an object that descended towards the sea, a blood-like substance was seen to drop from the object. Others saw three “vessels” moving at high speed above the city. The three vessels then approach the local fortress and descend to the water causing a great boiling of the sea and emitting ochre-red vapor. To the great stupor of those present, two humanoid beings, with large heads and large luminous eyes dressed in red scaly combination outfits emerge from the vessels. These humanoids appeared to be connected to their vessels by long tubes. The humanoids spent several hours involved in “strange” work around their vessels. Meanwhile soldiers in the fortress shot cannon at the intruders without any apparent effect.

HC addendum
Source: CUN Genoa, Also Jean Pierre Petit France

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Muddy River, Boston Massachusetts
Date: March 1639
Time: night
James Everell and two companions boarded a little boat and set out for a trip on the Muddy River. They had been moving downstream for about a mile when the night’s mysterious events began. The three men were suddenly confronted with the appearance of a huge bright light hovering in the sky. The light “flamed up” as it hovered and appeared to be about “three yards square”. As they watched, the light “contracted into the figure of a swine” and moved swift as an arrow in the direction of Charlton. For two or three hours the unidentified light moved back and forth in the sky between Everell’s location and Charlton. When the light finally disappeared, the men noticed to their dismay that they had somehow been carried against the tide back to the place where they had started their trip. Other credible persons saw the same light, after about the same place. Some witnesses said the light was occasionally seen shooting out flames and sparks and indeed two UFOs matching that description were again seen in Boston in 1644.

HC addendum
Source: Paul Deveraux, Earth Lights

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Boston Massachusetts
Date: April 11 1643
Time: night
A group of men saw two lights arise from the water in the form of a man. Then more people witnessed the event. The lights shot out flame and sparkled. The form moved from its location to a distance and back again on several occasions. The same or similar phenomenon was again seen on the 18th.

HC addendum
Source: Paul Deveraux, Earth Lights

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. River Seavern, near Bristol England
Date: October 1661
Time: afternoon
Several persons (to the number of 15 or 16) having been at a wedding, did after dinner walked abroad by the riverside, some of them walked upon the bank close by the water, others of them at a greater distance, but they all, as they have since reported, saw a cloud rise up out of the water, much resembling the kites flown by local boys. It rose higher and higher until it became a direct cloud in the proper region, and as they stood looking up and gazing upon it, they plainly saw the cloud open, and therein beheld the form and proportion of a tall black man, with a thin meager countenance, who seemed to move to and fro very swiftly, and then suddenly vanished. After this the cloud closed again and within a very little while they saw it open the second time, and then there appeared a man on horseback, who moved to and fro with great swiftness for a very short space of time, and soon disappeared, upon which the cloud immediately (as before) was shut up, but presently opening again the third time, there appeared the form of a very comely and beautiful lady, who after she had for a while moved backwards and forwards (as the other two had done before) suddenly vanished also, and then the whole cloud dispersed. None of the spectators are in the lest suspected to have any inclination to fanaticism therefore we doubt not but upon that account the relation will gain credit amongst those, who otherwise are too slow of hear to believe these things.

Source: Water UFO quoting “Mirabilis Annus Secundus” year 1662 And Chris Aubeck from the Magonia group

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Noirmontier Island, France
Date: 1762
Time: morning
Two girls on the island while searching for shells in rock crevices, encountered “an animal of a human form, leaning on its hands,” One girl promptly stabbed it with a knife. It moaned and died. Afterwards a physician went to the site and examined the body, finding it “as big as the largest man” with the white skin of a drowned person and “the breast of a full chested woman” a flat nose, a large nose, a large mouth; the chin adorned with a kind of beard, formed of fine shells, and over the whole body, tufts of similar white shells. It had the tail of a fish, and at the extremity of it a kind of feet.

Source: Jerome Clark, Unexplained

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Harayadori Japan
Date: February 22 1803
Several villagers and anglers gathered on the beach to see an object, which had appeared on the shore. The object was about 20 feet in diameter, having a Saturn like shape with the upper dome apparently made out of glass, and appeared to have transparent sliding doors. The villagers looked inside the dome and saw some strange lettering and a bottle that appeared to have water inside. A very beautiful young woman was also seen inside the craft. She had pale features and had long shoulder length hair. She stepped out of the object and spoke in an unknown language; she also carried a small box, which she would not let anyone touch. Eventually she went back inside the craft and the villagers pushed it out to see where it drifted out of sight.
Jenny Randles, Abduction

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thanks karl 12, Skyfloating, spacevisitor, and everyone for the amazing and ongoing presentation of an overwhelming amount of cases relating to USOs alone!

BTW, great last post karl 12! Humanoid sighting cases are always the most fascinating. They also strongly lend credence to the ETH in particular.

I still don't know why or how so many people can just come out and blabber; there's no evidence whatsoever!, especially after enjoying a good reading of just this one thread about USOs.

Fantastic contributions everyone, please keep it up.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Majorion
Its certainly a fascinating thread and you're right that the 'actual amount' of credible USO reports is quite startling-especialy the incidents where objects are visualy corellated by sonar/radar confirmation.
As SF lists in the first few posts,the reports go right back through history and some of the accounts are truly interesting (especialy the freaky humanoid ones
)
Cheers.

Other:

Location. Killary Harbor Ireland
Date: late February 1913
A Mr. Collins was aboard his yacht when he saw a strange "aero-plane" like object approaching from the sea. It suddenly ditched into the water near the shore. Collins then approached the craft, which was now apparently at the shore. He saw three occupants apparently working on the object. Two were tall, heavy set, blond haired and light complexioned. Thinking they were or German origin he asked if they needed any help in German. One of the men responded in French, claiming he could not understand, and then in no uncertain terms told the witness to leave the area. Collins quickly left and did not see the craft depart.
HC addition # 3425
Source: Nigel Watson.

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Chanco, Maule Region, Chile
Date: February 15 1914
Time: 1800
Published newspaper reports describe a "bolide" like object that crossed the firmament from west to east leaving behind a white smoky trail that took about 15 minutes to dissipate. The event was also observed from Argentina in which witnesses reported a "celestial object" that emitted a large plume of white smoke from its rear, which remained visible for a long time, witnesses thought that whatever it was had crashed into the Pacific Ocean or Chile. A local witness, 104-year old Juana Anduar, only 14-years old at the time remembers that the classes were dismissed early and everyone stopped what they were doing to watch the strange spectacle. Anduar remembers seeing an object approaching from the west that the shape of a modern "airplane fuselage", it flew diagonally emitting a tremendous noise. The frightened witnesses could see what appeared to be flames behind the object.

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Georgian Bay Ontario Canada
Date: Late August 1914
Time: 1700
William J Kiehl, 18, with 7 other people and a deer, watched a strange machine floating in a cove, with 5 little men in light brown clothes & square helmets taking a hose out of the water. When one of these went into the craft, Kiehl could see inside "a light green cone" with "some kind of net in the center & some pipe in front." The vessel was gray, looking like dented lead, perhaps 15 ft high, with a silver band around it. It emitted multi-colored flashes, then (although one little man was still hanging on outside) it rose about 12 ft. After pausing while water drained from its "square looking" bottom, it took off silently, trailing white vapor.
Humcat 1914-2
Source: J A Hynek

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Aldeburgh England
Date: 1916
Time: 1155A
Looking out a 2nd story window, Mrs Whitehead saw, a little above the house (about 20 ft up), a round platform with 8-12 men, who were staring straight ahead & tightly gripping a brass handrail. They wore blue uniforms & "little hats like sailors." The object approached slowly from nearby marshes, made a turn, & disappeared behind nearby houses. The platform was about a foot thick. The center was "hollow," like a doughnut. No means of propulsion was evident. Duration, less than 5 minutes.
Humcat 1916-1
Source: Gordon Creighton, FSR 15 # 1

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Lake Superior area, Wisconsin
Date: February 29 1916
Time: 0430A
Dock workers observed what one called a "big machine 50 feet wide and 100 feet long," pass rapidly overhead. It had three lights, one on each end, and one in the middle and carried a long rope or cable trailing below. Three men were visible inside of it.
HC addition # 3247
Source: Jerome Clark, The Unexplained

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Tromso Norway
Date: January 23 1934
The captain and crew of the freighter “Tordenskiold” observed a large gray colored object resembling an aeroplane maneuvering low over the area. It projected a blinding beam of light towards the freighter. A man wearing an “anorak” and goggles was seen in the cabin of the object.

HC addition # 1755
Source: Peter Rogerson, Mufob Vol. 6 # 1

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. Pacific Ocean
Date: 1936 (approximate date)
Time: daytime
A Russian civilian transport steam vessel the “Maria” from Leningrad was crossing the Pacific Ocean. Suddenly one day the officer of the watch noticed a strange apparatus ahead on the water, remotely looking like a vessel that ascended out from the ocean.
No signs of life could be seen on it and the strange vessel did not respond to the Maria’s radio signals. After a period of observation the Captain of the Maria ordered the launch of a small boat to find out what the object was. Five sailors approached the object in the rowboat and the rest of the crew watched the boat approach the object and the sailors board the strange object.
In a short period of time the strange vessel began moving away at very high speed and soon disappeared into a cloud or fog.
An attempt to follow it and intercept the vessel was futile and after several hours of searching and waiting the Captain of the Maria ordered its vessel to continue on its original route. As the ship returned to the area several days later the Captain order its crew to follow the same previous route. Coming close to the location of the previous unexpected meeting the officer of the watch caught a glance of a strange boat, unlike any normal boat he had ever seen.
This boat was made of a transparent material. Inside the boat there were 3 sailors of the original 5 that original set out to investigate the anomalous object.
When the Maria approached the boat one of the sailors screamed and jumped into the water. Despite an immediate search his body was never sound, apparently submerging into the abyss. The other two were taken onboard, they seemed happy to meet their comrades again.
After that they told an amazing story.
When they were taken onboard the strange craft, they were surrounded by strange entities, dressed in dark shiny suits, look frogmen. Their extremities were only similar to humans, having small webbed membranes between the fingers.
The aliens exchanged glances between them (obviously communicating by telepathy) not verbally. Sometimes they exchanged gestures. The aliens then told the humans that there was no way back, and requested that they stay with them. Two of the sailors immediately agreed, they were then separated from the rest and were never seen again.
The other three were imprisoned in an isolated room where they spent about 2 days according to their estimation. Soon and by unknown means, the three men found themselves onboard the strange boat, with a stock of strange food resembling tablets in transparent pockets, that the aliens had also offered them onboard the strange vessel.
It was enough to eat 1 or 2 such tablets to feel no hunger. One of the men (the one that jumped in the water later) refused to eat the tablets and while the rest slept became tired with fruitless observations of the ocean and grabbed the alien provisions discarding them into the water. They remained without food for 1 day, but felt no hunger.
Subsequently they noticed the Maria approaching their location. When the “survivors” were taken onboard and the Maria began moving away from the area the strange boat was suddenly surrounded by waves and sank into the ocean.
The crew onboard had not been able to take the strange boat onboard since it had nothing to hook on to. After arriving back to Leningrad the Captain of the Maria sent a report to the Ministry.
The Captain and the two remaining sailors were called to the Ministry and interrogated. One of the sailors was labeled a psychotic, the second refused to cooperate any further.
The Captain was very persistent in his testimony, referring to the watch journal and stating that everything was accurately documented. But subsequently he was forced to back off and admit that nothing had occurred. Soon the Captain was transferred to another ship.

HC addendum
Source: Engineer Lev A Popov, quoting the Files of Felix U Zigel and Anton Anfalov

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

Location. 20 miles south of Malta, Mediterranean Sea
Date: Summer 1947
Anglers were raising their nets with a catch of fish when they saw an object floating on the water's surface that looked like a black submarine. The men were frightened at the object's appearance, saying that it looked like a monster. They quickly started the boat's engine. Suddenly a bright light from the "submarine" lit up the whole area and "little men" began running over the deck of the object. The men could make out that the little men carried some sort of apparatus around their waists. They were about the size of a 10-year old boy. After a few minutes the little men entered the "submarine" which began to glow so brightly that the anglers could not see it anymore. It then apparently submerged.

HC addition # 3232
Source: David Pace, UFOs over the Maltese Islands

www.ufoinfo.com...

----

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Im really, really grateful that I dont have to dig all of this stuff up alone. You guys are awesome.

Im currently looking through FOIA requests to see what I can bring to this thread.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join