It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
i share the foundation over the internet and i am very proud to say that i was the first one on alot of other forums within the last 13 years to bring to light about the uso,i am probaly the only human on earth that has seen the uso and ufo up close and personnel,most likly the only human that will only tell the world the truth that the triangle space ship has only and will ever be the ufo in the sky,and the uso is the pcture below.

ts3.mm.bing.net... Rg7Qc1s%2fTMdOza09lkI%2fAAAAAAAABUY%2fbuOaGONXSuk%2fs400%2fAncient%252BAirplane%252BVimana%252BUFO%252BPrecolumbian.jpg" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The uso reptillien aliens only came out when the oceans rumbled to much,when the vibrations was felt within the sea.
OUT OF ALL ACCOUNTS IN THE WORLD ON THE USO.
Hard cor conclusive evidence starts in world war 1 and 2.those are the best out of all the evidence in the world.
there are others ,but thats when they came out in droves,thats when the world would of noticed them,they was not playing...they was ready!!!
edit on 3-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

by the way,the usos came out just about in every war .

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Great thread !

Here is something to give an audio feeling of a uso. So much text information we have but too little for the other senses such as hearing . . . at least from an artists point of view.

Amphibian
www.macjams.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Recent multiple witness case from North Carolina:

A new witness came forward April 13, 2011, from a North Carolina case with multiple witnesses involving lights seen over Wrightsville Beach on June 22, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The new witness discovered two MUFON reports from the same location and date/time and decided to file a report - MUFON Case # 28655.

The witness refers to MUFON Case # 23924 and MUFON Case # 24031.

This witness reports being closer to the lights.

"In both cases, the yacht club members and the couple, they were both further away then I was," the witness stated. "The yacht club is about a mile from the pier, and the pier is a few hundred yards away from where I was."

While the original witnesses saw lights in a triangle formation, this witness at a closer location saw something different.

"I was out for a run on the beach and I saw a triangular object rise out of the ocean maybe 150-200 feet away from my spot on the beach. I was scared so I did not approach. It was a pretty dark night, but some stars were out. I could tell it was a solid object because when they orange/red lights in a triangular pattern rose from the water, the space in between the lights blocked out the stars behind it, indicating to me it was a solid object."

The witness described the object's movements.

"The object hovered about 50 feet above the water for maybe 10-15 seconds, and then shot off horizontally, then upwards from a dead-stand-still to incredible speeds with no sounds of engine thrust."

Further down the beach, the witness saw the lights a second time. Then 10 minutes later, "fighter jets began to fly overhead and I could hear at least one helicopter."

In the first report of this case made on June 24, 2010, in MUFON Case # 23924, the witnesses include nine guests at a beach house where they first saw a ball of "reddish orange light blinking erratically, silently in the distance over the ocean."

"A small white light appeared out of nowhere, close to the object, then they disappeared," the reporting witness stated. "Then about 2 minutes later, it reappeared and we saw it divide instantaneously into nine orbs, assembled into a horizontal V formation, after which it disappeared in a couple of seconds."

The group members all agreed the objects were not manmade.

"The movement was too fluid, and the speed at which it divided was extremely fast and yet controlled. The sighting was at 9:35 p.m., and then at 9:37 p.m."

This group also reported a military presence afterwards.

"Shortly afterwards, we saw helicopters descending on the area over the ocean where we witnessed it. At around 11:45 p.m., two fighter jets flew by, parallel to the coast. Why were they flying so close to a residential beach town?"

In the second report of this case made on June 29, 2010, in MUFON Case # 24031, a couple walking along the beach also report strange lights.

link

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Karl12,

Wrightsville Beach is a most interesting case, new to me, many thanks.

In view of the military exercises, perhaps the sequence was:

1) ET spied on T.
2) T investigated ET.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Sure you have heard of this report of Columbus USO sighting. I find it incredible myself so hope you don't object to its inclusion here

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lowneck

Hey bud, it certainly is (yet another) interesting one- although it's just a first hand account, there's another 'triangle emerging from the sea' report below from NUFORC which sounds pretty similar.

Fishermen Report Triangle USO - Tampa Florida

Occurred : 1/19/2011 02:00 (Entered as : 1 -19-2011 2:00)

Reported: 2/3/2011 10:51:59 AM 10:51

Shape: Triangle

Duration:2 hrs

Something came out of the ocean and flew up with a boom, out of sight in seconds

3 buddies and I went fishing on a 42 ft.boat about 80 miles s.w. mcdill a.f.b. we fished all day and around midnight we saw a lil storm north west of us going south, lightning was realy cool, flashed greenish color on the ocean and some wind but nothing we havent seen before.but we was on gaurd in case the storm got worse.now around 2:00 am the storm got a lil closer and we where all watching it. a lil later evey thing on the boat went dead,radio,fish finder ,sonar ,lights,even our battery powered flash lights whitch was weird cause they where battery powered.cell phones where also dead.we noticed the ocean started to rummble a lil bit, but it was not thunder the water began to vibrate a lil,flash of lighning showed up greenish on the ocean, we didnt know what to think we was talking about going in to shore rather than stay till day break.a lil later may be 30 mins. we saw a greenish glow in the ocean it was pretty big ,a buddy joked it was a sub.well then s! omething came out of the ocean with a greenish glow,rippleing the water,then hovering over the ocean about a mile or two away from our boat for about 10 mins.it must have been 3-4 times the size of our boat or bigger.it was glowing greenish.then it went west out to sea and then straight up, a flash , and gone. then a boom. it seemed to turn to check us out before leaving the area.when the event was over we started the boat and everything came back on. so we headed back to shore.half way back the sun started to rise.we looked at the time and we lost about 4-5 hours out on the ocean.it should not have been sun up yet.we didnt know what to think but we was alright and we had our fish we caught that day still on ice. we talked about what we saw and came to say ,that it was a ufo. not a sub, plane, ship ,boat, ect. not millitary, that i know of.

link

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Hello. I will be conduction research in Puerto Rico about this.

Am looking for a team to make contact too. I saw something interesting the other night, don't know if it was alien, but will keep my eye open.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcAlienX

Hello. I will be conduction research in Puerto Rico about this.

Am looking for a team to make contact too.

JcAlienX, good luck with the research work in Puerto Rico -there´s a thread here which makes mention of OVNI organisations and UFO/USO hotspots on the island and it appears that there´s quite a few freaky reports coming from the Mona channel and the areas of Lake Cartagena and the El Yunque rainforest.

Also found this other strange report from declassified Spanish military files from on board the ship ´Manuel Soto´:

23 December 1985: a UFO in the Log Book

The merchant vessel Manuel Soto, owned by Transmediterránea Co., was sailing on December 23, 1985 from Las Palmas (Grand Canary island) to Arrecife (Lanzarote Island). At 03.10 hours, the third officer on duty observed in the horizon by the bow what seemed to be the rising of a heavenly body. He identified it as the star Antares. Checked ten minutes later, however, the light's position did not correspond either with Antares or any other star or planet. The officer took measurements of the altitude and azimuth of the light, which remained stationary until 03.25 when it suddenly began to move quickly. Other members of the crew came to see what was happening.

The light approached the ship, passing directly over the vessel two minutes later. As it did, all the witnesses could perceive the object's profile, which did not resemble that of a typical aeroplane or helicopter. The object had a very intense white light on its central part, a weaker red light near it, and another white light - not as strong - set apart. The separation between the lights made the witnesses think the object was flying low, but they could hear no sound.

The shipping company passed the log book entry to the Spanish Navy. The Navy Staff submitted it to the Air Force, but Canary Islands Air Command reported that their investigations showed no UFO observed on that date. No further investigation was made.

And so this second sighting from the Canary Islands also remains unidentified. Sadly, nothing was reported about how the object was lost out of sight. In prinaple, the behaviour of the object - approaching from the horizon, flying at a constant altitude and speed - is consistent with that of an aircraft. Nevertheless, lack of additional detail - including the actual silhouette of the craft - prevents us from developing any specific hypothesis.

Declassification -Military UFO Records Released: The Spanish Experience

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
UFO sighting from a beach described by McKinlay Kantor, Pulitzer Prize-winner and assistant to General Curtis LeMay:

"Objects" Common In Nation's Skies

Mr. Kantor sighted the object on a beach about five miles from Sarasota, Fla. Jan 4, 1954.

He describes the UFO thusly.

"It looked like the top third of an apricot. The sun had fallen below the horizon a few minutes before, and earth and Gulf (of Mexico) were now in shadow. But that object in the sky still gleamed brightly. I assumed that the orange coloration came from the sun's reflection on a curved surface of metal or some similar substance, rather than from any light radiating from the critter's interior. Also, there seemed to be some sort of rim around the bottom.

"It was too great a distance: I couldn't tell whether there were any windows or ports. And, both on the right and left sides of the curved body, dark shadows came up to claim the surface and accentuate a brilliant sheen on that portion of the curve nearest me."

link

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
This time two police officers saw a blood-red UFO rise from sea.
Interesting is to see the possible explanation of an Air Ministry spokesman, he said that one possible explanation of the phenomenon was that it was "a planet playing tricks.".
Venus, where did I heard that before?

But if so, how could it be posseble then that Venus suddenly took off at a fantastic speed towards the Atlantic then?

09-01-1957 www.waterufo.net...

Two policemen patrolling the seafront at midnight on Sunday, September 1, at Porthcawl, Glamorgan, Wales, saw a blood-red object with a jagged black streak across its centre rise out of the water on the horizon.
Chief-Inspector Reginald Jones, of "D" Division, Glamorgan Police, told Flying Saucer Review that the two policemen thought at first that they were seeing a ship on fire on the horizon towards Ilfracombe. But then it rose out of the water like a blood-red sun, a good deal larger than a full-sized harvest moon.
While the two police officers watched, two more streaks appeared above and below. It remained at sea level, then suddenly took off at a fantastic speed towards the Atlantic.
Chief-Inspector Jones said the report had gone to top level.

An Air Ministry spokesman said that one possible explanation of the phenomenon was that it was "a planet playing tricks."
"Venus does at certain times of the year play all kinds of tricks--often due to climatic conditions.

Ditto's - On this being the most interesting thread on ATS.

spacevisitor - Thank's for your exciting posts, as well as the OP, Karl12 and the rest of the posters on this thread.

This quoted post by spacevisitor, reveals yet another witnessed incident of a typical red-orange fiery balled Foofighter, of immense size, in its landing/takeoff; or offensive and defensive color phase.
I witnessed the same type of object which had two color phases. The immense [approx. 700 to 1,000 feet in diameter of fiery red-orange fusion plasma phase] object was in it's landing phase less than one mile away from us; about 40 miles west of Washington D.C. one night back in 1976.

These USO sightings imply the need for ET to require the access to water sources-- For stealth, as in underwater star bases, drinking water, food supply, and common seawater for the generation of a magnetically contained fusion plasma shield surrounding the starship.

I've read on another website that the USO's can go much faster than 120 knots; more like 220 knots recorded on radar.
I don't have a source on the speed of 220 knot USO's.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 7-12-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 7-12-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 7-12-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Erno86, indeed it is a fascinating subject my friend and, according to many of these reports, it appears a great many of the landbased UFO sightings also occur near large bodies of water -here's a great post from StevesResearch over on Jkrog's Yukon UFO incident thread concerning incidents over Canadian lakes in 1996 - who knows maybe some of these objects are living under them.

1996 was one hell of a year for UFO sightings over lakes in Canada.

Other reports, in chronological order:

Beaulieu Videotape of UFO Over Frozen Lake - January 5 1996

West Channel of the Hay River - January 17 1996

Trout Lake - February 24 - 25 1996

Great Slave Lake in the Northwest Territories of Canada - March 3 to 17 1996

UFOs ROAM UP AND DOWN THE ST. LAWRENCE RIVER - October 6 1996 and October 19 1996
(seeing as we're covering large bodies of water I found this to be relevant).

Lake St. Martin, Gypsumville - October 25 and 27 1996

Gypsumville, Manitoba "a hexagon-shaped object" heading for Lake

Winnipeg. Gypsumville - November 5 1996

GLOWING UFO FLIES OVER SUDBURY, ONTARIO - "...ing for Georgian Bay and Lake Huron." - November 23 1996

LONE UFO PROWLS SKIES OF NORTHERN ONTARIO - "...the object "flew off to the west, apparently heading for Lake Huron." - November 29 1996

Source - UFO Roundup Volume 1 1996

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Great post from Armap concerning UFO ship sightings over Colares, Brazil, 1977:

link

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Especially the Bimini area in the Bermuda triangle is famous for hundreds of sightings of unidentified and strange submarines and unexplainable lights beneath the sea (some people claim that Atlantis was located in this area and there are in fact some very unusual and maybe artifical structures on the ground of the sea there.) But appear USOs only in the ocean? No, there are also sighting reports about such objects in rivers and even in lakes.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PhilipMarquis89104

Phil...this area is home to a test bed of USN advanced undrwater craft using principles of Dr. T. Townsend Brown...of the Philly Experiment Fame....the one where they attempted to make a USN ship invisable and many Sailors died as they were found stuck rematerialized within the ships deck and walls.

These craft are Super Secret Fighter Jets of the Sea...using a form of propultion that is far beyond the simplistic CRAWLER described in the book...The Hunt for Red October.

It is also an area that has many mysteries and many USO's being sighted. The water depth drops from 25 ft to 10,000 right off the coast of the land in this area....and knowing what little I do about advanced Ultra High Speed underwater military craft....I would not suggest boating around this area. Very strange things happen here and this is the Naval equivelent of Area 51. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Argentine sailors at two Antartic outposts witness multi-coloured UFO:

"The object was discus shaped and predominantly red and green in colour, with occasional flashes of yellow, blue, orange and white" the Navy announcement said..

Newspaper Article

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Mystery Object Seen In Pacific, 10th November, 1950:

The Lewiston Morning Tribune reports that the U.S. Navy destroyer, U.S.S. Blue had contacted an unidentified object (USO) off the Pacific coast on 9 November 1950

Newspaper Article

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Police officers witness (and fire at) a UFO/USO near the port of Tocopilla in the Antofagasta region of Chile, September 23rd/24th, 1971.

Bizarre Police UFO/USO Case from Tocopilla, Chile, 1971

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
To skyfloating: Hi, where exactly in Fiji did you witness your USO?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
British Ambassador Gordon Creighton reports on a brightly lit unidentified object emerging from (and submerging into) the waters of Lake Poso in Indonesia:

PDF File

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Split infinity.

Could you tell us more about these navy planes that are launched from underwater. Also you said they use electrogravitics for propulsion. I wanna hear more about you post!

Alos the "crawler" in the Hunt For Red October was magneto hydrodynamic propulsion drive. it works like a magnetically actuated pump jet. We have it on a few of our subs supposedly.

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join