It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Contd..

Many cases involved unknown craft at sea.One of the more widely reported occured about fifteen miles north of the Venezuelan town of Recife on the morning of August 4th.
Dr Hugo Sierra Yepez,an engineer,was fishing on a beach when he felt a vibration and saw bubbles in the water.A grayish-blue,metallic,flat disc,about twenty feet in diameter,emerged from the water.
It briefly hovered just above the surface,dripping water,then rose slowly towards the east,ascended in a curve and shot upward and away.
Yepez discerned a "revolving section with triangular windows" on the craft.
The entire sighting lasted less than one minute.

And

On July 20,1967,an underwater "UFO" was reported by the ´Naviero´,a ship with the Argentine Shipping Lines Company.The crew saw a shining,self luminous object in the sea that paced the ship at an extremely close range-no more than fifty feet away starboard.It was cigar shaped and estimated at 105 to 110 feet in length,emitted a powerful blue and white glow,was completely silent and did not disturb the water.
..The captain told the Argentine Press that he had never seen the like of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

A ship sighting but no water immersion.
Based on theories of flight in air for a offshoot of wireless power
and all, any water vehicle would have to be a new development
or tested and found to be workable.

Being stable in wind and storm is not indicative of seaworthiness.
If high speed and invisible air travel isn't good enough why go
into the sea.

The Navy is just making a play into the high technology world
of unknown flight and don't realize their ships will short out
any electrostatic pulsed propulsion system.

No stable craft that can go 300mps for them.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
A saucer from the sea, I suppose its possible.
Mostly because I suspect the electrified saucer making the air rigid
and mobile at the same time due to some ether magic might
well work in the water.

Tesla was always forcing coils to generate a high amount of
reactive or radiant or ether energy in a voltage ratio he called
the magnifying factor consisting of the coil inductance product
with a generated frequency over the coil wire resistance which
is always low. Actually using a clock with break points to pop
the voltage with.

If people think that led to the flying saucer, I suppose the Navy
got their Intel crew together to make the sub and air machine.
They by now have the Tesla generator used in the final Nazi era
Electro-U-boats. So finally getting a piece of the Tesla zero point
pie they must have gotten the go ahead.

And the History Channel is saying what, whatever.

Imagine that, another referece to Tesla.

Not sure what Tesla has to do with any of this but these are probably the same craft as ufo's. They have the ability to travel underwater as well as through atmosphere as well as through space. An All terrain vehicle.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You missed the non Tesla one.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
A saucer from the sea, I suppose its possible.
Mostly because I suspect the electrified saucer making the air rigid
and mobile at the same time due to some ether magic might
well work in the water.

Tesla was always forcing coils to generate a high amount of
reactive or radiant or ether energy in a voltage ratio he called
the magnifying factor consisting of the coil inductance product
with a generated frequency over the coil wire resistance which
is always low. Actually using a clock with break points to pop
the voltage with.

If people think that led to the flying saucer, I suppose the Navy
got their Intel crew together to make the sub and air machine.
They by now have the Tesla generator used in the final Nazi era
Electro-U-boats. So finally getting a piece of the Tesla zero point
pie they must have gotten the go ahead.

And the History Channel is saying what, whatever.

Imagine that, another referece to Tesla.

Not sure what Tesla has to do with any of this but these are probably the same craft as ufo's. They have the ability to travel underwater as well as through atmosphere as well as through space. An All terrain vehicle.

The only difference in his posts now is that you don't see Tesla or Illuminati mentioned.

Just mass references to both

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

That is a very informative report.
So there are physical effects from the craft.
Heat, the wind and water motion.
Means something to me or any one that understands the underlying
forces involved.
Got to check through more of these UFO by the sea incidents.
ED: Already written up as a Tesla event but perhaps physical
effects of the UFO, a backfire of sorts:

[edit on 9/22/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply and interesting story TeslaandLyne.
That are indeed strange happenings over there, because of the quote below it looks like military testing with some sort of beaming weaponry of which I am convinced they have for many years now.[my guess would be, Tesla technology and/or ET technology]

And within 24 hours, two military attaches from the US Defense
Research Center in Los Alamos, N.M. showed up, taking care not to attract the attention of the news media. They surveyed the scene, bought the five dead chickens from Mr. Bickford's and then left without saying a word.

Source; www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 23/9/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Possible USO footage (or CGI) from Spain :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Possible USO footage (or CGI) from Spain :

Do people actually say what is wrong or they just say cgi.
Lets give a clue cause cgi terms might be given but can
the fault be identified to bring the offense into focus and
easily identified.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
USOs are not real, they were invented by the History Channel to market their new hit programes

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
USOs are not real, they were invented by the History Channel to market their new hit programes

USO's were talked about long before The History Channel existed

Were you actually being serious or trying to be sarcastic?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Realy hope it was sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Image posted by Haunebu in this thread:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75b9da4e37ae.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
NICAP report from 1956:

1956. A Navy R7V-2 Super Constellation, approaching Gander, Newfoundland, on its way from the other side of the Atlantic, carried its regular crew, the relief crew and two other crews being returned home from foreign duty - - almost 30 airmen in all.
The senior pilot, a Commander, spotted a cluster of lights below and an estimated 25 miles ahead; this was confirmed by the co-pilot, navigator, radioman, and several others called to the cockpit for the purpose. As the pilot banked to give them a better look, the lights dimmed and several colored rings appeared and began to spread out. At this point, the Commander realized the lights were not on the ocean surface, but climbing toward him.
He leveled out and began a full-power climb, in an effort to avoid what by this time looked like a giant disc. Just before the impact was due, the disc tilted, slowed and went by the transport's wing. As the Navy pilot began a bank, he saw the disc was flying alongside, about 100 yards away. He estimated its diameter as 3-4 times his plane's wingspan (370-500 feet) and thickness as at least 30 feet at the center. It looked like one dish atop another...
(Report acquired by Rear Adm. Delmer S, Fahrney, USN, Ret.)

www.nicap.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
USAF Document describing unknown object 'making crater' in Swedish lake:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f3c4a829ac7.gif[/atsimg]
files.abovetopsecret.com...
maverixcharm.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hi Skyfloating, after seeing your last posted marvelous threads about "Of Emperors and Sky Gods" and the two other related ones, I started some digging in order to can contribute something to them. Then I stumbled on this one here on ATS

and found it interesting enough to post it here.

By William Cooper.

I volunteered for submarines, and while on the submarine U.S.S. Tyroot, SS-416, on a transit between the Portland/Seattle area and Pearl Harbor, which was our home port; the Pearl Harbor sub base, as the port lookout I saw a craft, saucer-shaped, the size of a Midway class carrier, aircraft carrier, for those of you who don't know how big that is; it's huge, come up out of the water approximately 2 1/2 nautical miles off the port bow, which is about 45 degrees to the left of the pointy end of the submarine. It tumbled slowly on its own axis, and went up into the clouds. It appeared to be moving slowly to me at a distance of 2 1/2 nautical miles, but in reality it was moving pretty fast because it came up out of the water, did a few tumbles and it was gone!"

"I then reported it to the officer of the deck. I didn't tell him what it was that I saw because my Daddy didn't raise no fools and in case nobody else saw it I didn't want to be the only loony onboard the ship. So I asked the officer of the deck to help me cover that area, and he did, which is common for officers and lookouts to help each other while on bridge watch because they all hang together if something bad happens.

After a few seconds of watching, the same craft, or another craft exactly like it, came down out of the clouds, tumbled again on its own axis, and went into the water. Ensign Ball, who was the officer of the deck, was literally shocked!
What could I say? Seaman Dejeralimo, who was the starboard lookout, had also witnessed this, and ensign Ball called the captain to the bridge who was followed by the chief quartermaster who brought a 35MM camera, and we watched for between 7 and 10 minutes the same craft, or different craft that looked exactly alike, enter and leave the water.

It was an incredible show. I don't know if they knew we were there, or if they even cared, but the craft did not glow, they were metal, they were machines without a doubt, they were obviously intelligently guided, they were HUGE, and having been in the Air Force and the Navy and knowing what it takes, I knew without a doubt, and know it today, that that machine was not made on the face of this Earth. Because there's nothing that man can make, that can fly through the air at a speed like that, tumble on its own axis, and enter the water and effectively fly beneath the sea."

"If you've ever been aboard an airplane and then gone aboard a submarine, I know there's probably some of you in this room who have visited a submarine at one time or another, you can readily see just without even any of the technicalities involved how difficult such a thing would be to do. Where would it be built, that size? It was absolutely incredible. It changed my life because then all the stories that I'd heard all my life I knew were true, and I began seeing the world in a different light."

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Interesting document from the archives of the Naval Security Group Command (COMNAVSECGRU):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/738671983d99.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d160939881b9.jpg[/atsimg]

COMNAVSECGRU

APRIL 30, 1979

AT 220032 AUG 15 OBSVD BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT APPEARING AT BEARING 02E (TRUE NORTH), ELEVATION APPROX 15 DEGREES POSIT 6F MULLER 23 17 82 19[?]. DURING THE FIRST MIN OF OBSERVATION THE LIGHT WAS PULSATING OR FLUCTUATING IN BRIGHTNESS AT APPROX ONE SECOND INTERVALS. FOR THE NEXT TWO MINS OF OBSERVATION THE LIGHT BEGAN PULSATING CONCENTRIC RINGS OF LIGHT WHICH FLOWED FROM THE CENTRAL (S) SOURCE IN A RIPPLING, SHIMMERING FASHION DIMINISHING IN BRIGHTNESS AS THEY DREW FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY FROM THE ORIGINATING SOURCE. DURING THE FOURTH MINS OF OBSERVATION A BLUISH GREEN BEAM OF LIGHT APPEARED FROM THE CENTRAL CORE OF THE CONFIGURATION, EXTENDING OUTWARD AND DOWNWARD TO THE LEFT AT AN ANGLE OF APPROX 45 DEGREES, AND REACHING TO THE FADE OUT POINT OF THE RADIATING RINGS OF LIGHT. APPROX FIVE MINUTES AFTER THE APPEARANCE OF THE BLUISH-GREEN BEAM (SIMILAR IN APPEARANCE TO A SEARCHLIGHT BEAM), THE RADIATIVE CIRCLES OF LIGHT DISAPPEARED, LEAVING ONLY THE CORE OF LIGHT AND THE COLORED BEAM. FOLLOWING THE DISAPEARANCE OF THE CIRCLES, THE BEAM SEEMED TO RETRACT TOWARDS THE CENTRAL CORE, GROWING BROADER AND STOUTER AS IT RETRACTED. FINALLY, THE BEAM AND CORE SEEMED TO FORM INTO A NEBULOUS CLOUD-SHAPED MASS, WHICH DRIFTED SOUTH ON THE WIND, FADING FROM VIEW AFTER APPROX 14 MINS. DURING THE EVENT, THE FOLLOWING ATMOSPHERIC DATA WAS ACCUMULATED: BAROMETER 29.95, TEMPERATURE - 83 DEGREES DRY 178 DEGREES WET. VISIBILITY EXCELLENT, FOUR TENTHS CLOUD COVER (STRATUS AND CUMULUS) WIND E X N.S. AT 12 KTS, ELECTRICAL STORM FORMING OVER IMMEDIATE AREA OF CITY OF HAVA

www.ufologie.net...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Note to U.S. Government officials:

We`d appreciate your participation in this thread to help figure out what is happening.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Note to U.S. Government officials:

We`d appreciate your participation in this thread to help figure out what is happening.

Skyfloating -I wouldn't hold your breath mate.

Heres what U.S. Navy Admiral S. Fahrney had to say about the subject in 1957 though:

US Navy Admiral has a word about UFOs in 1957:
01.16.1957, Admiral S. Fahrney, head missile testing of the American Navy has declared:

"According to worthy information of faith, in our atmosphere objects arrive at high speed. No aircraft, neither in the United States, either in the Soviet Union is currently able to achieve the speed attributed to these objects from the radars and from the observatories. These objects appear to be driven by an intelligence the way in which they fly. According to reports from scientists and technical personnel, these objects fly in formation and finish manoeuvres that seem to point out that are not completely driven from an automatic equipment. These objects are in incontestable mode the result of long investigations and highly technological and exceptional knowledge."

www.ufologie.net...

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

Really? ...and they had a fake one off the coast of the Alaskan Penninsula a few years back, just for little ole me to see? Really!?

Here's the link to the story...

USO sighted by me.

USO's have been seen and recorded for centuries. Columbus recorded a sighting in his logs during the voyage to the Americas in 1492. Many, many other mariners have seen and recorded them, too. Hardly an invention of the History Channel...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join