It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Plus I av to add that this is the true URL of ma previous webpage which is just below:

www.geocities.com...

But I dont think that u would understand it, cos this page is in my language. And the URL u gave on here was that of a broken link.

By the way, plizz drop me out of ur friends listing, because I no more want to be a colleague of ya.

U can continue to open the new threads about unimportant things such as hoax USO videos and poor religious issues on ATS. As I believe, the threads must be informative and educational on the other hand some topics are very time consuming and temporary which entails another pitfall of the western culture.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MidEastGui

Originally posted by MidEastGui
That is what ya think! Please talk for urself only. So, dont make nonsense generalizations.

I av more than 8000 USO reports from various parts of the world. But I never said that I had all the USO cases in the world (for instance, I dont get all the top secret reports of the navies but only some). I know it well.

U western guys have the same problem. Cos, u always think that you got the whole world. This is too comic, because you all are unaware of the simple fact that u dont know much about the whole planet at all. That is, Earth is greater than wot ya think.

I would talk for myself If I have to do. Dont need the useless help of any other crude person. Thanks.

(p.s.: I try to give only the rare, novel and non-English USO cases on here for the research and educational purposes. However, u always try to repeat the already-known reports, for instance, Colares 1977 incident; we av some details about, therefore nothing is new and u can find some other similar info in ATS Forum if you look at the other threads on here)

MidEastGui, this feels really bad here, because you sorely misunderstood my saying there.
Perhaps it comes because of the manner of my writing but it was meant as compliments to karl 12 and yourself, nothing more.

Again, I really did not realised, that there where that much USO rapports.
That becomes clear to me thru this amazing thread.

Thanks for your reply below on this one karl 12,
I hope MidEastGui understand it now.

Originally posted by karl 12

Originally posted by MidEastGui
So, dont make nonsense generalizations..

..U western guys have the same problem. Cos, u always think that you got the whole world.

Isn't that a 'nonsense generalization'?

You must have misunderstood the posts above because they were meant as complimentary but now we're on the subject - do you have any links at all for your report archives?

A more cynical person than I would just say you could be making them all up.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I´ll just ignore the cultural debates here and go for your USO-Research spacevisitor, MidEastGui and karl12.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

MidEastGui - Thanks for the emotional response.
Sorry you feel that way.

Feel free to start another thread about 'the pitfalls of Western culture' and we can discuss your opinions there.

---

reply to post by spacevisitor

No probs mate - this is quite a legendary thread

---

reply to post by Skyfloating

Sound advice.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Sorry you feel offended by us dumb westerners. Even though you no longer want to post here I´d like to thank you for the great work you've done. See you maybe some day in some other thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Sorry you feel offended by us dumb westerners. Even though you no longer want to post here I´d like to thank you for the great work you've done. See you maybe some day in some other thread.

Despite the things said earlier, I absolutely agree with what you have said here Skyfloating.

MidEastGui, for what it is worth to you, you really have done a great job here,
but it is a pity, that it has come to this.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Humanoids wearing 'hip waders' seen near disc on lake:

Location. Greenwater Lake Provincial Park, Saskatchewan, Canada

Date: May 18 2006 Time: 0100A-0700A

Two witnesses reportedly experienced a 6-hour encounter with a disk, two other white “things” (on the lake) and approximately four camouflaged humanoid beings. The beings appeared not to be breathing. One witness recalled hearing “clicking” sounds coming from the beings themselves. The disk spent most of the time over the lake and then landed on the lake, creating a vortex, or fog formation around itself. The beings were seeing on the water and on the land. The beings would not move until the witnesses left, which they did but then they returned again.
Additional details indicate that the beings in the water were wearing something that looked like “hip waders”.
The beings on land blended in really well with their surroundings. A witness said one being stood 50 yards off in the willows and was almost impossible to see. The beings saw the witnesses and the witnesses felt they were being stalked.
The disk came close to the shore at one time and then back to the lake again. The lights on the disk were in the shape of a peace sign “V”. The lights flashed red and green. It followed the witnesses at times and then took off again.
HC addendum
Source: Barb Campbell “Saskatchewan Paranormal Research Center

www.iraap.org...

Saskatchewan seems to be quite a UFO hotspot -theres are two other National Archived RCMP UFO reports at this thread
(11th post down):
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

----

Nothing more on Port Shepstone incident

Location. Port Shepstone, Cape Town, South Africa

Date: May 20 2006 Time: afternoon

Port Shepstone rescuers are monitoring a mysterious situation in which “numerous” eye-witnesses reported an unidentified object crashing into the sea, the National Sea Rescue Institute (NSRI) said on Sunday. Eddie Noyons, NSRI Shelley Beach Station Commander, said eye-witnesses reported that an unidentified object, possibly an aircraft, had crashed into the sea behind the breaker line off-shore of the Port Shepstone High School. Police, rescue craft and a fixed wing aircraft were alerted to the scene to investigate. “Following a full scale search of the area covering 12 square nautical miles nothing has been found.” “There are no reports of activity in the area that may be related to this incident and there are no aircraft reported to be overdue or missing,” said Noyons.

He said numerous eye witnesses---including teachers and pupils attending a sports event at the high school and other by-standers including local fishermen---were convinced they had seen an aircraft go into the water, including seeing smoke and water exploding. Interviews with the witnesses revealed that some also reported seeing flames. “Some reported seeing something, an unidentified object, splash into the sea causing a ripple effect of waves,” Noyons said. Due to the number of eye-witnesses with similar reports, it was presumed that weather activity in the area at the time might have given the impression of something falling into the sea. “We will continue to monitor the situation which remains a mystery,”

www.iraap.org...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Interesting reading about unknown objects witnessed over Atlantic ocean:

"UNCONVENTIONAL FLYING OBJECTS,
a Scientific Analysis,"
by Paul R. Hill.

HAMPTON ROADS Publishing Co.Inc. 1995.
ISBN- 1-57174-027-9

SECTION II - PERFORMANCE.

C. ACCELERATION

DATA

In the early 1950's, I studied the UFO pattern and noticed their propensity for visiting defense installations, flight over water, evening visits, and return appearances. Within a 20-mile radius of Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia, where I was employed, were located over a dozen defense installations, and we were almost surrounded by water.
On July 16, 1952, after the Pan American pilots made headlines in the local paper by reporting disks passing below their airliner near Hampton, I thought, "This is the night. They may be back."

Accordingly, expecting conformance to the pattern, at 5 minutes to 8p.m., just at twilight, a companion and I arrived at the Hampton Roads waterfront, parked, and started to watch the skies for UFOs. At 8.00, I said to my companion, "I'd give a thousand dollars for a good look at a UFO." No sooner were the words spoken than here they came, up over the southern horizon, slightly east of a collision course with the observers.
We kept an eye on them as they approached, getting out of the car to do so. They came in side by side at about 500 mph, at what was learned later by triangulation to be 15,000 to 18,000 feet altitude. From all angles they looked like amber traffic lights a couple of blocks away, which would make them spheres about 13 to 20 feet in diameter.

They slowed into a left turn to pass directly over our heads toward the west. They practically came to a stop as they approached. It was then that they started their strange jitter, a surprising phenomenon.
First one leaped a little way ahead of the other as fast or faster than the eye could follow - you couldn't be sure. Then the other seemed to jump ahead. They kept up these odd mincing steps for a few seconds as they passed overhead, while we craned our necks.
Then, after passing zenith, they made an astounding maneuver. Maintaining their spacing of about 200 feet, they revolved in a horizontal circle, about a common center, at a rate of at least once per second. After a few revolutions, and without a pause, they switched their revolutions into a vertical plane, keeping up the same amazing rate. Awe-stricken, I reached my hand out to the car for support saying, "Nothing can do that. Those are really saucers."

That was halfway into a 3-minute sighting. Up to that point I had just been a fascinated spectator. Now they had convinced me. At that moment, I realized that here were visitors from another world. There is a lot of truth in the old saying, "It's different when it happens to you." It was within my line of business to know that no Earthcraft could remotely approach those maneuvers.

Within seconds of the circling maneuver, an identical sphere came in from the Atlantic Ocean on an ascending course over Lower Chesapeake Bay and joined the others, falling in below. For a few seconds they seemed to float along, then began accelerating slowly toward the south as a fourth amber sphere came in from the James River to build the group up to a formation of four as they headed south. I thought, "A-ha, the circling maneuver was a rendezvous signal."

The sphere that came in from the Atlantic had evidently cruised northward, just offshore. This was learned in a visit to Norfolk, Virginia, looking for additional data. One of the Norfolk papers carried an article about it.
A Virginia Beach bus driver was going north along the coast when a lone passenger had come forward a few minutes before 8.00 p.m. and tapped him on the shoulder, calling his attention to a strange, orange or amber fiery-looking sphere out over the water.
The driver was sufficiently impressed to stop the bus, and together they watched the fiery sphere cruising northward parallel to the shore, just above the water's surface. This was obviously the first object that answered the rendezvous signal. My instant impression was that these vehicles were surveying the East Coast. If they had good resolving power, perhaps I was in their survey.

It was subsequently learned that a ferryboat load of passengers, docked at Old Point and waiting to make the overnight trip to Washington, had witnessed the entire event, among them the President of the Newport News Shipbuilding and Dry Dock Corporation. The next morning the Newport News DAILY PRESS carried a two-inch banner headline, FLYING SAUCERS OVER HAMPTON ROADS.
The detailed report had been made to the Press by an Air Force captain, a fighter pilot. Our observations agreed even to the estimated 500 mph speed. However, one thing puzzled me. The PRESS article said that aircraft spotters who had been on duty reported nothing. Determined to check this out, I got a list of spotters on duty the night in question and visited them individually in their homes. They all said they saw the UFOs and knew they were not aircraft. The head spotter said that he had been instructed by the Richmond Filter Center, operated by the Air Force, to report aircraft, and no nonsense, and so had said nothing. However, they gave me the data needed for triangulation to obtain altitude.

Reporting the incident to my NACA boss next morning was a mistake. "What had you been drinking?" were his first, and almost his last, words. Knowing my duty was to report to Air Force Intelligence, I went to the local ATIC Office. The desk officer and his secretary listened to my story, then he reported to his chief. I caught the gist of their conversation:

"Are you sure he saw the saucers?" asked the chief. "Yes, I know he saw them. Do you want to interview him?" "No, you go ahead."

I signed a statement written by the secretary. The intelligence officer complained that I should have run to a phone and called Tactical Air Command Headquarters so that they could have tried an intercept. With a few Yes Sirs, I left. At the time, I already had a growing aversion to the Air Force's attempted intercepts, but why discuss policy at the bottom of the totem pole."

www.iprimus.ca...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
More on photograph of unknown submerging object taken from a Costa
Rican Mapping plane,September 1971:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cca8dfd85b3b.gif[/atsimg]
www.ufocasebook.com...

Comprehensive and thorough investigation of the photograph by professional image analysts (pdf):
www.scientificexploration.org...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
In this very interesting case there was not only a radiant object seen falling into the harbour basin.
There was during an investigation by divers also an extraordinary piece of metal found and more important, there was an encounter and examination of a very strange creature dressed in a "sort of uniform".
www.waterufo.net...

SV truly interesting case - kudos to SurferXXX who was kind enough to translate this interview with two eyewitnessess to the incident:

Video:
www.youtube.com...

Translation:

First guy (crane operator). I saw a bright object falling down, it was in the water in a matter of seconds. Suddenly a bright flash lit up my cabin. The object looked like a piece of rock with flames coming from above and a red discharge like a molten steel underneath. I saw the object from about 100 meters above me slamming into the water. Divers went in to check it, don't know what they found. Police showed up and questioned me about what I saw. Told me to keep quiet. Supposedly some Russians arrived and cordoned off the whole area. A shipping contained was brought in, fenced off and guarded by either the army or police.

Second guy (seaman in the navy). I saw the object flying 2000 meters above me completely silently. I have been involved with all kinds of aircraft for over 40 years and have never seen anything like this before or since.

Full report:
x-gumis.klub.chip.pl...

English translation - First link:
www.google.co.uk...
Cheers.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
PERU -large anomalous light emerges from ocean:

LIMA -- On February 9, 1999, just before midnight, witnesses from the port of Pisco, 300 kilometers south of Lima, watched a large anomalous light emerge from the Pacific Ocean. The UFO was described by witnesses as a supply ship or mothership rose into the air, banked sharply to the right and flew east heading for the shore. The following evening February 10, residents of Chorrillos, a suburb of Lima reported seeing luminous discs "flying at a low altitude." In Jesus Maria, another Lima suburb, residents poured into the plaza to watch the overflight that was again videotaped. Within the hour, another squadron of luminous UFOs flew over the seaport city of Callao, 13 kilometers west of Lima. By now, the word had spread, and a crowd of about 2,000 people witnessed the overflight of Callao. "Neighbors in the zone went outside of their homes in the hope of seeing the OVNIs (Spanish acronym for UFOs) again." At 11:00 PM both Channel 2 and 5 Television Panamericana stunned all two million residents of Lima with a special 40-minute broadcast on the UFO flap. The show aired video footage of the objects flying over Jesus Maria and Callao. Two luminous UFOs flying eastward towards the Andes from Ica, 400 kilometers south of Lima. Rumors spread about the presence of an undersea base a dozen kilometers offshore. On February 12, more UFO reports came from the desert northeast of Lima as residents watched the UFOs pass overhead. According to Dr. Virgilio Sanchez Ocedo the next day a startling videotape was shown on Channel 5 of a saucer skimming low over the rooftops and palm trees of Callao. (See the newspapers El Comercio and El Expresso for Feb. 13, 1999. Thanks to Pilar Valencia, Guillermo Alarcon, Henry Farias, Rose Marie Paz y Dr. Virgilio Sanchez and Joseph Trainor UFO Roundup Vol. 4 #8, 2/22/99.

www.rense.com...
Channel 2 's footage has now been removed from the web -if anyone has a copy please post.

---

Other,older USO reports:

May. 15, 1879 Persian Gulf. Two very large "wheels" were seen spinning in the air and slowly coming to the surface of the sea. Estimated diameter: 40 m. Distance between the objects: 150 m. Speed: 80 km/h/ Duration: 35 min. Witnesses aboard the ship "Vultur"

www.rense.com...

Nov. 02, 1885 Scutari (Turkey). A luminous object circled the har- bor. Altitude: 5-6 m. Illuminated the whole town. Duration: 1 1/2 min, as a bluish-green flame. Then plunged into the sea. Made several circles above the ferry-boat pier.

www.rense.com...

Nov. 12, 1887 Cape Race (Atlantic Ocean). A huge sphere of fire was observed rising out of the ocean by witnesses aboard the "Siberian." It rose to an altitude of 16 m, flew against the wind, and came close to the ship, then "dashed oft" toward the southeast. Duration: 5 min.

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sweden opens up its UFO files:

A Swedish pilot in a Draken plane was flying over Småland in a training exercise in the 1970s. He received the order to break the exercise and fly towards an unidentified object lying still on the water.

As he approached the object suddenly shoots straight up - and the pilot takes up the chase. Despite full speed the pilot soon loses the object and it is never identified.

The event which confounded the pilot, is just one of the reports recorded in the world's largest UFO archive in Norrköping in southern Sweden. It is one of up to 1,000 reports worth taking a closer look at, according to Clas Svahn

www.thelocal.se...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Great Thread!

Back before I was born my mom saw a USO a few miles out to sea in the channel island area off Los Angeles.

She's told me the story before and has never changed a detail once, and she's not prone to lying.

She was sitting on deck of my dads old sailboat (about 32 feet) having a cigarette around 4AM. She was stressed out and needed a smoke break I guess, my dads sorta a jerk and they weren't doing very well at the time-fighting a lot. Anyways it was just her up on deck and my dad was down below asleep. The boat was anchored (I think) about halfway between Catalina Island and Santa Barbara Island-basically 25 Miles off the Los Angeles coast line. A little north west of catalina it's self. It was a calm night, no chop or waves. the wind was not blowing, there was clear weather, not overcast, could see the stars easily. Only a little bit of morning fog rolling in intermittently in patches like fingers of fog, but the sky was very clear.

So she was sitting on deck for a minute or so when she noticed a light about 500 feet away in the water. a mild yellowish glow maybe 60 feet across under the water. It was subtly getting brighter as if something was close to surfacing. Then a glow- she couldn't make out an exact shape but said it was basically lenticular- broke the surface where it was much brighter- maybe 30-100 feet across (she said it's size was hard to estimate at that distance. She said the light appeared to be about 500 feet away. but that it was possible to be smaller and closer, or larger and farther away, the water was jet black and glass like there were poor references anywhere to judge the size accurately) and like a streak shot off in a 45 degree-ish angle and went straight into the sky and disappeared out of sight (ie... it went up so high that one lost sight of it)

She said that the object made no noise and didn't seem to disturb the water in any way including from her recollection when it broke the surface. No water dripping off of it-although that would have been hard to see at night and at a distance. No splash, no obvious water displacement etc...

She also said that while it was under water it took a good 45 seconds or so to either reach the surface or for the glow to intensify to it's maximum luminosity before it broke the surface.

Said that there was no wind or anything before, during or after the event.

That area of water (the channel islands) are heavily trafficked by everything from military boats, subs (Seal Beach-west coast nuclear armory is to the south a few miles and point Huenume Naval station a few miles to the North), military aircraft, likely civilian aircraft (from Los Angeles International_LAX) and plenty of commercial and civilian vessels. The area north of the spot has been used before to test navy equipment including SF operators and black project stuff.

The area is also well known (all the channel islands really) for USO sightings for decades.

So what did my mom see? A alien craft exiting it's hiding spot in the ocean? A black project? A submarine firing some sort of communication laser up to a satellite (not likely)?

I dunno-whats your take guys?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

BASSPLYR -very interesting account

Don't know if you've seen it before but theres a good documentary about USO sightings in the Catalina channel here (around 2:30):
www.youtube.com...

This link also has some interesting info:

The first California underwater UFO was on July 7, 1947 when two San Raphael teen-agers saw a “flat glistening object” emerge from the water, fly around and then dive back into the water 400 yards from shore. Throughout this same year, numerous steamers reported a mysterious “undersea mountain” or a “large mass underwater” which kept appearing and disappearing in various locations in the San Francisco Bay and down the coast.

Following this, the sightings came regularly, in 1951, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1970, 1980, 1990, 1991, 1993, 2004…the list goes on, most from the Santa Catalina channel.
The sightings involve many highly credible witnesses including lifeguards, security guards, law enforcement officials, military officers and countless citizens.
Writes Ann Druffel, “The area has for at least thirty years been the scene of UFO reports of all kinds – surface sightings of hazy craft which cruise leisurely in full view of military installations, aerial spheres bobbing in oscillating flight, gigantic cloud-cigars, and at least one report of an underwater UFO with uniformed occupants.”

home.pacbell.net...
Cheers.

---

Other USO report:

UFO/USO IN AFRICA, 1952.
The article below was published in the daily newspaper Le Méridional, France, page 1, on June 21, 1952:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a38c57a228.gif[/atsimg]

A ship commander and his crew saw a mysterious machine in the sky of Black Africa
Dakar. -- A mysterious craft was seen in the sky of Black Africa, above Port-Gentil, last June 1st, by a commander of a merchant ship and several members of his crew.

The commander, who arrived yesterday in Dakar, specified that the object in question was seen at 2 o'clock in the morning and that it described a double loop before diving towards the ocean at high speed.

Still according to the commander of the boat, it was a great and extremely luminous and phosphorescent orange gleam, moving at a vertiginous speed, following an appreciably rectilinear trajectory. The gleam was followed with the binocular during three minutes. The craft did not make any noise, it was to be at three or four kilometers altitude and its visible diameter was that of a planet.

The second of the ship has as for him seen the object whereas it came from the interior of the land above Port-Gentil. He could note that it stopped, then that he veered on its right taking again his initial path, and it did this twice.

The commander believes that it was neither a known celestial phenomenon, nor a flying machine of the current type, and he added that he had obtained confirmation that during the same night, June 1st, no plane had been announced above Port-Gentil.

www.ufologie.net...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Actually I've not seen that you tube doc. Matches up a lot with what I've been lead to believe about those channel islands.

Thanks. Again excellent thread.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
More strange USO/UFO Water reports:

Feb. 19, 1976 - Chesapeake Bay, MD:

About 8:10 p.m. "...went on deck for another check and saw two balls of light moving very rapidly toward the eastern shore ..., altitude approximately 2000 feet heading due east. The starboard one went straight ahead, the one to port was bouncing around like a ball, moving directly up and down and to either side, estimated speed above Mach 1. It did not make turns but moved directly. Within seconds there were several military jets after them. [Apparently, he suggests, from Patuxent River Naval Air Station]. I followed them through binoculars until they were out of sight over the Choptank River. I was lying off Point No Point, the seeing was perfect.
(Letter to CUFOS from Warren Ballard, Mar. 4, 1981, from ship's log. )

www.nicap.org...

---

June 24, 1977 -La Caleta, Dominican Republic:

1:00 AM. A UFO was sighted hovering over the sea from the coastal town of La Caleta. Sr. Cruz watched as the object extended a tube from its bottom, and then sucked up water. Two occupants could be seen inside the object, viewed through windows in the craft. Sr. Cruz's car engine failed, and he felt a numbing sensation in his arms and legs.

(Sources: Leonte Objio, APRO Bulletin, January 1982, p. 6; Stendek, September 1978, p. 5).
www.nicap.org...

---

Dec. 25, 1978 - San Martin department, Peru:

Evening. A fleet of six UFOs was seen by Peruvian fishermen over the Caynarachi River. They first noticed a brightly illuminated rhomboid object that passed over from south to north. It was followed by five more objects in formation. The UFOs had yellow, amber, and violet lights. The men fled in fright.
(Source: Jane Thomas, UFO News clipping Service, April 1979, p. 13, citing Cronica, December 26, 1978).

www.nicap.org...

---

Dec. 16, 1978 - Francavilla, Italy:

2:30 AM. A college coed saw an ovoid UFO surrounded by a white mist. She was standing in her living room by a balcony overlooking the sea when she noticed a gaseous form, white in color with two pulsating lights, a red one at one end, a green one at the other end. It descended onto the surface of the sea and became a very bright fluorescent white light that reflected off the surface of the water. She attempted to wake her parents but they continued to sleep. She next noticed two short figures standing in the garden at the adjacent apartment. They were very thin with large squarish heads and large feet. Both were wearing dark gray tight-fitting uniforms. They turned a corner moving as if in slow motion and in a limping manner, disappearing down an alleyway. Moments later the bright white light, now very near the breakwater, vanished.
(Sources: Lumieres dans la Nuit, issue # 218; Maurizio Verga, ITACAT - Italian UFO Catalogue).

www.nicap.org...

---

Nov. 25, 1978 - Atlantic Ocean:

While participating in a trans-Atlantic crossing during a yacht race, the skipper of the yacht "Salamandre" watched a very shiny white disc come down to right above the boat. The greenish-blue color surrounding the object was so brilliant that it was blinding. The UFO shot off at astonishing speed.
(Source: UFO Newspaper Clipping Service, May 1979, p. 15).

www.nicap.org...

---

Dec. 10, 1979 - Grays Harbor, WA:

Evening. A fireball or missile flew in over the Grays Harbor area from the sea, executed a 180-degree turn, and headed west. It crashed in a clear-cut forest near Elk River, on the south side of the bay. Many witnesses told of a military roadblock in the area over the next two days, including what looked like National Guard or Army trucks. One former Navy SEAL reported encountering active Navy SEALs at a lunch counter in town during this same time period.
(Sources: APRO Bulletin, March 1980, p. 7; Donald A. Johnson, 1988 on-site investigation).

www.nicap.org...

---

July 16, 1979 - Great Bear Lake, Northwest Territory, Canada:

11:00 AM. A flat metallic disc with rivets visible was seen by two men fishing on Great Bear Lake. They were able to take 12 photographs of the object as it passed over their boat. Reportedly a wristwatch being worn by one of the men malfunctioned.
(Source: Coral E. Lorenzen, APRO Bulletin, May 1981, p. 3).

www.nicap.org...

---

June 22, 1979 - offshore of Gorgona, Italy:

3:45 PM. On this afternoon offshore of Gorgona during a beautiful summer day, the yacht Rainbow II was heading for Corsica, after leaving Viareggio. On board was the owner of the boat, who was a businessman in Milano, his wife and children and a crew of 11 people. At about 6:30 p.m. the beautiful and tranquil day was interrupted by a bewildering and disturbing event. About three miles ahead of the prow of the boat they saw a black cylindrical shape. This object was coming out from the surface of the sea like a tower and rose 30 meters into the air. The yacht approached and they noticed the dimensions and shape of the object. When they were within 1.5 miles from the object, it disappeared below the surface with a loud rumble in less than three seconds. This sighting was also observed from the harbormaster's office on Livorno. The harbor captain remained in continuous radio contact with the crew and in particular with its wireless operator, Mr. Guzzi. But this phenomenon did not end with the disappearance of the object. Although the compass showed the yacht as headed in the right direction, the yacht instead drifted about 12 miles south and ended up in Bastia. This change of course was unexplainable because the sea was calm, there were no currents, and the compass was working perfectly. Another strange occurrence was that the dog on board started barking and appeared scared and terrified. (Source: Marco Bianchini, USOCAT by Italian Center for UFO Studies (CISU), Carl Feindt).

www.nicap.org...

---

May 26, 1979 - Colusa, CA:

12:15 AM Two fishermen observed a hemispherical object with blinding white headlights and a row of body lights. It hovered in one spot for 2-3 minutes, then flew overhead emitting a humming sound like an electric generator. (Colusa Sun-Herald, May 29, 1979)

www.nicap.org...

---

Oct. 5, 1980 - near Ta Kang, China:

On this night near Ta Kang, several sailors off the coast in a ship on the Yellow Sea, including a witness named Hung, saw a reddish cone-shaped object with an intense bluish-green electric-arc glow fly overhead. It was close enough that they were able to feel heat from the object. (Source: FSR, March 1983, p. 24).

www.nicap.org...

---

July 5, 1980 - Lake Navsjon north of Naveksvarn, Sweden:

11:50 PM. A large silent sphere dropped to the surface of Lake Navsjon north of Naveksvarn, Sweden. It changed colors while on the surface of the lake. (Source: AFU Sweden).

www.nicap.org...

---

July 5, 1997 - Hubbards, Halifax Co. Nova Scotia:

9:00 PM. Mrs. Shirley Fader and her mother Helen Aitkens were standing on the public wharf about 45 minutes before sundown. They were watching Shirley's two sons as they fished for mackerel from the dock and the stern of a small fishing boat tied up along side. Shirley's mother, Helen, was the first to spot the object and drew it to her daughters attention. The object was 35 degrees above the horizon to the southeast as was determined later by compass reading taken by this investigator from the reported position of the object to their position on the dock. It was not possible, however, to determine the object's distance from them. Mrs. Fader stated that the object was stationary and described it as a brilliant white object and likened it to a searchlight type colour and brilliance but with no rays emmited from the source. Further questioning on this detail illicited that the light though brilliant and pure white, it did not seem to hurt the eyes. She again stated that if you looked straight at a searchlight it would have that kind of coloration. The object remained in their view for 15 -20 seconds then abruptly, vanished. One of Mrs. Faders sons-Robert (9) said that he was closest to the two women when they sighted the object but had had a bite on his fishing line just at that moment, so he was distracted. Something however made him look to see what they were talking about just as the object vanished. Though he did not see the object he noticed something peculiar on the water between himself and the shore about 300 metres away which was in the direction of the object. The water which was flat calm had kicked up into tiny wavelets like little pyramids in a line towards the opposite shore, but he noticed no hint of a breeze. He offered that the water did not look like it normally would if there had been a breeze with little wavelets coming toward you but choppy with little pyramids on it. Mrs. Fader said that the object did not fade out but simply vanished in the blink of an eye. There was no sound, or exhaust or vapor noted near the object. Neither Mrs. Fader or her mother could believe what they had seen. Mrs. Fader commented that she was excited by the sighting and believed that she had seen something extraordinary. (Don Ledger files)

www.nicap.org...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
June 25, 1997 - Iran:

Night. Its from a husband and wife who were at the Caspian Sea [Rostamrud] when they saw a light-yellow colored light far out in the sea and moving very rapidly, apparently underwater. The light then turned and seemed to come directly at them, now obviously underwater and still very fast. The couple was scared and ran away stopping a "safe" distance [they hoped] about 100 meters from water's edge. As the object came on shore it revealed itself as a now-dully-glowing object [like fog] shaped like a rectangular form, 4 feet or so in height and hovering 2 feet above the ground. As such it did not pursue the witnesses, but instead moved slowly away, paralleling the shoreline, and seems to have just gradually moved off until it could no longer be seen.All of this took place without the thing making any noise. (Mike Swords)

www.nicap.org...

---

May 18, 1991 - just offshore of St. Osyth, Essex, England:

11:40 PM. Just offshore, three fishermen saw a saucer-shaped object on edge, hovering low over the water. The object had six windows along its rim and several man-like figures could be seen moving about inside and looking out. The UFO vanished in the sky.
(Source: Timothy Good, UFO Report 1992, p. 151).

www.nicap.org...

---

June 12, 1986 - Lake Trasimeno, Italy:

Two persons observed three deep blue colored objects flying in a triangular formation. When they over flew Lake Trasimeno they descended vertically into the lake.
(Source: Marco Bianchini, USOCAT by IItalian Center for UFO Studies (CISU).

www.nicap.org...

---

Jan. 30, 1984 - 40 miles west of Miami, FL:

9:00 PM. Mine men working on an oil platform observed a bright orange object descending from the sky at a high rate of speed. When at an estimated altitude of 10,000 feet and about five miles distant, the object came to an instant stop. The bright orange glow faded and the crew observed an object with a bright chrome dome-shaped top and dozens of flashing lights on the underside. All witnesses agreed that the object was huge: no less than 200 feet in diameter. After remaining stationary for about ten seconds the object turned a bright orange and instantly moved away to the east at a high rate of speed. The total observation time was about one minute. (A witness at Jensen Beach, about 100 miles northeast of the oil platform, observed the object dropping from the sky in a high speed vertical descent. Two witnesses in the Miami area also saw the object; one while the object was stationary west of Miami and the other while the object was moving to the east.) (Bob Gribble)

www.nicap.org...

---

Nov. 9, 1981 - Esengul, Karasu Region, Kazakhstan:

A large boat shaped, green colored UFO with an open cab or hatch fell into Lake Zaysan. Four humanoid wearing the same color green coveralls were apparently inside. Apparently the craft and its occupants were damaged upon impact. Local residents found fragments and called the local militia. Inspectors from the KGB arrived from Alma Alta. Fragments of the UFO and body parts of the humanoids were taken to Moscow and hidden on an underground bunker-laboratory. The remaining bodies were concealed and buried in the area. Local residents were told that a foreign spy aircraft had crashed and ordered to forget everything.
(HC addendum, Source: Anton "Cade" Belousov, Soviet X Files list, High Strangeness Index: 8, Reliability of Source: 8)

www.nicap.org...

---

Jan. 8, 1981 - near Flinders Island, Tasmania:

11:00 PM. On a boat near Flinders Island two men saw two nocturnal lights exchange light beams. The sea was illuminated by the UFO display, and the batteries on board the boat were found to be dead.
(Source: UFO Research Australia Newsletter, May 1982, p. 7 citing Tasmania UFO Investigation Centre, report dated March 6, 1982).

www.nicap.org...

---

July 11, 1981 - Port Byron, IL:

10:30 PM. 5-1/2 mins duration. Girl Scout supervisor at camp headquarters suddenly hears his dog barking in a warning manner. Through the trees that screen the camp swimming pool, he sees the bright lights. Unusual. Someone slipping in for a late night swim would hardly turn on the pool floodlights. The witness moves to an unobstructed view of the pool and notices the pool lights are not on. Instead, directly above the pool, and higher than the regular lights, is a brilliant light. Suddenly the lights go out. He hears a whirring noise that rises in pitch as it apparently rises into the sky. When he turns on the lights he noticed the pump is not running and the water level is down three feet.

www.nicap.org...

---

May 5, 1984 - Over Indian Ocean & in Space:

At 1400 hours GMT a ultra-sensitive orbiting US DSP (Defense Support Program) spy satellite detected the entry of an unknown object that passes 15 miles in front of it, and then flew below it over the Indian Ocean. An alert was triggered at the North America Air Defense Command. Object moving at 22,000 miles per hour., changed course, and flew back out into outer space.
(Source: Michael D. Hall, UFOs: A Century of Sightings, p. 324).

www.nicap.org...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Fascinating interview with Timothy Good
(undersea bases at 35:00)
www.dailymotion.com...
Cheers.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Fascinating interview with Timothy Good
(undersea bases at 35:00)
www.dailymotion.com...
Cheers.

Thanks for this one karl 12,
Timothy Good is one of those important and in my opinion very sincere Ufo investigators of whom I have great respect.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join