It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free 'Alien' Music Downloads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hi all,

I haven't posted on BTS before, I mainly lurk on ATS but found this section and thought I'd put up a post that maybe of interest.

I'm an independant singer songwriter from the UK and I write a lot of material about conspiracy, Ets, new age themes and spiritual ideas.

Anyway, I just thought I'd put up a thread for anyone who enjoys this type of music and if they want some free downloads, I have an EP available at this link:

www.lulu.com...

Call it shameless promotion, call it being a slave to the system, call it indoctrination I don't know, but anyway, it's for people who want to hear this kind of thing, my style has been compared to Dylan, Lennon and Neil Young, though I can't comment on that!

If you want to check me out you can see me at my website here:

www.freewebs.com...

Anyway, feel free to post any comments, let other BTS members know what you think of the material, if you liked it or not, if you want to be critical please go ahead, I know I'm not the greatest singer in the world.

Thanks all, and I do hope you enjoyed,

Dan

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I like what you are singing about. Its a good novelty to sing about. I mean how many artists do you know that sing about topics like this?
Pretty cool.

I would just say that you need more behind it. Like drums and a bass. It would sound a lot better. But I really do love your lyrics as well.

On track four it sounds as if you are trying to do two instruments. This is why you need a bass or another guitar in there.

Keep on writing. Your good.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Downloaded all your songs.
they are addictive.
I Recommend Behind Closed Doors.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi guys,

thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it. Yes you're right it would be good with drums etc, I'm going to re-record some of my material when I've got some new equipement, so I will be using drums, bass and electric guitar and so on.

I thought I'd do some songs about these topics as there isn't much around about ufos, ets and conspiracies. There's some lesser known material by some artists but they're rarely in a popular format and are new age music, and experimental music, not just straight rock and pop, although my music is kind of folk maybe.

Anyway, thanks for the responses, I really do appreciate it.

Dan

new topics

top topics

join