It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickness :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
im sick and coughing a bunch, my chest hurts, throat hurts, runny nose, i have no voice, i dont know if its something serious or if its a cold that can be cured with soup, juice, tea and sleep.

plus my boyfriend won't give me snuggles

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hey join the crowd,I too have same symptoms,and it sucs,haven't eaten in 2 days,and have lost 8 pounds in 3 days.chills.cold sweats etc,this illness bites

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Congratulations for not having a flu shot! Now you have to live with the consequences.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EthelMerman
plus my boyfriend won't give me snuggles

This is serious. Is he one of those germaphobes? Maybe the two of you could "spoon" so that there's no risk of you breathing on him?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Sounds like you need a serious decongestant like Mucinex or Delsum (sp?)... They cost more, but that's because they work...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Zicam Zicam Zicam...

Have never had a cold that lasted more than 3 days when taking that miracle drug. Use the nasal spray, it works better. I guarantee by tomorrow you'll be feeling less like crap.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I would watch Zicam. It has had some not so pleasant side effects on people. I have never taken it myself, simply because I have heard more negative than good. Of course, I won't dispute what you have said. If it works that well, then maybe there is a conspiracy to get it off the shelves! Wouldn't surprise me!

www.adrugrecall.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

i never get cold sweats, it's always really warm. and i to noticed losing weight. i can't keep anything down except orange juice, some tea and toast. i ended up going to the doctor later that day and she gave me antibiotics. now let's see if they work. i hope you feel better!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

it's been 3 days and still no snuggles

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

i actually used Mucinex one time and it made me feel sicker. i went to the doctors and she gave me some antibiotics. i was taking robotossium before, that seemed to work well, but not well enough.

thank you for the suggestion though!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

it ended up being a bit more serious then a minor cold as i had hoped. i've never tried it before. thank you for the suggestion.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

very interesting.

thanks for posting!

top topics

join