It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Budget to have CO2 revenues by 2012: White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Budget to have CO2 revenues by 2012: White House

www.reuters.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama's budget accounts for revenues from an emissions trading system in 2012, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said on Tuesday.

"That's true," Gibbs said when asked whether a cap-and-trade system for greenhouse gases would be in place in time for revenues to be generated by 2012.

The president, a Democrat, has said he wants the United States to take the lead in fighting climate change.

During his presidential campaign Obama laid out plans for a trading system that would set limits on greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide and allow factories to trade permits to pollute more.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
hope there are no more threads on the subject. if I am wrong please skip this one.

and back to the story - this is some kind of joke I would love to belive. the greengsters are already dividing cash stolen from industry and other countries.

first of all, we all know it is Gore's imagination that we can change the climate - what we produce in total (including breathing) is not more than 4% of whole CO2 escaping in the air. together with Rotschilds (the granson of the head of the family is surprisingly a boss of LIVE Earth project) they want to put just a new tax - only this time coming in more % inside their own pockets.

second, how Obama is counting that the one of the biggest poluting comanies in the world (which is... US) is going to earn on this?

if someone has idea, please tell me?

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ok put all of the rest of the stuff aside for a moment.
This is a tax, upon exhaling.
That is exactly what it is.
Every single individual will have to pay there share, of breathing out.
And this is made up by the evil people who control the world.
Because it is the ultimate tax.Even more so than a tax on your labor.
If this is allowed to progress, when im not here anymore, my kids will be imprisoned or killed if they don't pay there breathing tax's.
This is the way the subtly bring it in.Making it look like its on company's.
When in reality we know company's will just find a way to manipulate it.
And the bill will be left with individuals breathing taxes.
This must be stopped.

join