It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Response :Jindal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ok, I only saw part of the Republican response made by Bob Jindal. And I am completely disgusted with the Republican party, for putting this guy up there as the face of the party. He was like an actor on an infomercial that I for one could not take seriously at all!

It should have been Ron Paul up there, people would have listened. I am afraid no one listened to this guy. His points were valid enough, but completely lacking conviction. The Rep. party acts as if they were conservative during the Bush campaign, which is ludicrous.

I am not Republican nor Democrat, but I was hoping to see someone more genuine representing the Rep. party. I also hear this Jindal guy is a possible candidate in 2012!???? Unbelievable.

Does anyone else fell this way?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Honestly, I feel like EVERYTHING is a big propaganda, in which Jindal's speech appears to sugar-coat the real issue: that there is no bi-partisanship and that although the rags to riches story seem to apply to most, the world is designed to take care of the wealthy.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I agree, but "sugar-coating" is being too nice. He played it like a Christian Childrens Fund commercial, you know, the old guy with the gray beard feigning concern!

Seriously though, this like the nail in the coffin for truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Terrible.

He should visit India sometimes and see the reality of US companies relocating their busynesses over there...

I honestly think this guy would do a better job

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

I feel its a Conspiracy.

Republican Party = left wing support group

It takes more than a majority to get bills past, right? Hence the left wing support.

Seriously though, they are working together towards world government. It's a false left/right paradigm in supporting the globalists (aka Zionist banking cartel). Some are privy to it; some are not -- most Senator are.

It's simple:

Bush passed all the necessary executive orders to destroy America's civil liberties under martial law. He also worked to pass measures to destroy our sovereignty.

Jindal is a puppet. He is there to guarantee Obama's second term. Nothing more. Obama will finish the Bush legacy by systematically distroying our free-market system of commerce so the globalists can usher in the Fascist NAU and one world currency.

The conservative voters in this country would never allow the Republicans to get away with such reckless abandon of our monetary system. They expect it from the liberal democrats however, while on the other hand, they almost hung Bush.

This is works to keep civil stability. It takes a wise person (old soul maybe?) to see through this conspiracy.

I believe we are about to see major debt spending commence at unprecedented levels to keep corrupt Enrons/Banks from collapsing. As the inevitable hyper-inflation ensues, China will stops buying American Treasuries. Nations will call in our debt...and the dollar will be debased as the world currency. My guess is you will witness much turmoil and civil unrest with Martial Law and World War quite likely.

DN

[edit on 25-2-2009 by TheDarkNight]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Oh it was pretty bad. My god I was sitting there going "What is this dribble he is spouting off?"

For crimminey's sake! Can our governmental parties get any more stupid. All they are doing is alienating the public from their politics and ruining the image of the govt. Well whats left of their image after the Bush dobackle.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
Oh it was pretty bad. My god I was sitting there going "What is this dribble he is spouting off?"

For crimminey's sake! Can our governmental parties get any more stupid. All they are doing is alienating the public from their politics and ruining the image of the govt. Well whats left of their image after the Bush dobackle.

That's what I am saying. It is a VERY REAL conspiracy. I have a friend in government who knows how the ball gets played. Either you tow the line, or you are discredited...or worse...your ass is checked.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

I actually sat there with my jaw dropped! I felt like I was in 2nd grade! I had never heard him speak before and this guy was TERRIBLE! His "response" to the president's speech was on a tangentially skewed line of thought. He didn't respond to the president at all. He basically said, "we're going to work with the president, boys and girls, but everything he's doing is wrong."

What??? I wonder if he really sees the American people as child-like, uneducated and ignorant as his manner indicated...

And he brought up Katrina several times... Why? To illustrate why the people should put their trust in the Republicans party???

I couldn't believe it. He was just horrible. Why they picked him to give this "response" I'll never know. If he's going to run for president in 2012, he'd better practice. A LOT.

Speech Text

ETA: Wonderful conspiracy theory! You may be on to something.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
He was pretty sad.

The entire time I couldn't help but be reminded of Palin too.

THEY are the Republican's answer for the future?

:shk:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think it's fairly clear now that both major parties are completely useless.

Neither of them have America's best interests in mind, they are simply looking out for themselves and their friends.

It truly is time for revolution in this country.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I think it's fairly clear now that both major parties are completely useless.

Neither of them have America's best interests in mind, they are simply looking out for themselves and their friends.

It truly is time for revolution in this country.

Here Here nky! I'll drink to that!
I already plan on going to the Chicago Tea party in July.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Those tea parties are popping up all over the country now.

I'll be attending one somewhere as well.

We need to make as big a deal out of these events as possible to get everyone's attention.

There is no doubt that there are enough American's upset enough to participate at this point.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

The websites popped up almost immediately after Santelli said it online and something like 92% of 82,000 people said they would attend it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Jon Stewart comments on Jindal's Response to Obama's speech.

It's hilarious!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I guess we'll see this guy next:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
being a democrat..i hope he and palin run in four years...it'll boost saturday night live's ratings thru the roof. and throw in hucklebee for the hypocrictical moral majority humor. maybe they can run dan quayle and george bush blooper tapes during the GOP convention

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

My biggest concern is that after this administration, those two options may actually look more favorable.

God help us all.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by loam]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I hate articulate smart kids!

Yeah thats it.....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I'm not an Obama supporter, but I have to disagree. Even though Ron Paul will be 107 years old, I hope he runs again, with Kucinich as a running mate. Two patriots on the opposite side of the spectrum would shake things up a bit eh?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Honestly, I feel like EVERYTHING is a big propaganda

This needs repeating... over and over again.

Stop listening to the message and start looking for the motives behind WHY the message is what it is...

Question everything... but most importantly, question the reasons behind it... not the facts or the message itself...

Understand the motivation, not the message they want you to hear...

You'll find much more propaganda in modern times than you're prepared to deal with...

Think for yourself people!

Star 4 u piky!

new topics

top topics

join