It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody up for some target practice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Im not sure if this type of post has been done before,But if some people were willing we could set up one or two targets >give the coordinates and have some fun trying this.Its not hard to do everybody has this ability some more than others.
you could post what you think or feel the target is and then in the end we could put up the target to see how close some people got. or if some people would like to exchange targets with eachother it could be done that way as well.
Just a thought

Parker

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
target practice as in remote viewing?
well I am not a big practioner of remote viewing, i astral project but not usually with a target in mind, but i'll give it a shot..so who will give the coordinates? plus we'll need some sort of time limit, 24 or 48 hours to try it, then report findings..that sort of thing...wonders if anyone else would be willing to try?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
To world watcher yes sorry not to clairify that i did mean remote viewing when i said target practice.
When people romote view they report target shapes ,feelings,and general info of what they have seen.If they BI-Locate to the actual site While trying to see the target this is very rare less than 10%, that is astral projection (traveling clairvoience) and if you can do this, remote viewing would be kinda boring in my opinion. But if you and maybe someothers are game i can't see why we couldn't give it a try.Lets see what response we get from other members and if there is enough or if you would like to try i would be glad to dig up some already known target coordinates. The only trouble i have is loading pictures onto this site, i guess i am not as computer savvy as others in this area.
Parker

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well world watcher guess i underestimated the interest in this subject, It was supposed to be a fun thing.
Maybe sometime in the future we can try again.

P>S did i ever get a weird message in the U2U's about this ring thing?

thanks anyway for being brave enough to responde to my post!
P

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
hey i would like to try that but i am not an experienced remote viewer. but if you tell me when i'll try. so we just try to view what is at the given coordinates? i have contacted others and been contacted in my dreams by people i know. i guess maybe this is sort of the same?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Pancho villa , I am not an experienced remote viewer either< its just something I had read about and then tried and had some very good and unexpected results.
Its kinda of like a dream in a way ,you have to mentally sort through the clutter somewhat like a dream, and focus in on the coordinates given without letting the other stuff get in the way. our mind is a funny thing it always wants to rationalize the information and this is the hard part ,you have to kind of just go blank and not let your mind mislead you. There are many sites that will give you basic info on how to do it, and how they think it works. Its late but i will post a couple sites tommorow
Thanks for the interest.(p.s it cant hurt you or open you up to anything sinister, thats why i enjoy it)
parker

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by parker]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If someone teaches me how to remote view i am willing to try this. It sounds like it would be fun but I have no clue how to remote view.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
If someone teaches me how to remote view i am willing to try this. It sounds like it would be fun but I have no clue how to remote view.

You should try some research, on the web there are alot of sites to answer questions. This one might help
at the FAQ section www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by parker]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
how can you do target practice? do you actually see realworld in realtime?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by parker

P

Maybe you could try and view them...

WOS

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demonic Aura
how can you do target practice? do you actually see realworld in realtime?

The way you target practice is to view an image of an object, person, or you can be given coordinates on a map to try and view, or combinations. I have had zero success rate with this type of remote viewing, granted I did not receive any training at Langley.

However I had had random success with remote viewing, finding objects that were lost, finding people in a crowd. However it has always occurred randomly, I have never been able to excercise any degree of control over it...

[edit]and yes, this has all been in real time.

wos

[Edited on 4-24-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

Originally posted by parker

P

Maybe you could try and view them...

WOS

It was more of a warning about the nature of this aleged "hunt for the ring" and what the persons view of what this actualy was. as opposed to what it pertains to be.(i have deleted it from my u2u's)
And in answering your question about going in to remote view this person. I would not do that, As it was not asked of me and i would find that intrusive. The type of person you are in life your honesty, and integrity are truly the only guidlines you have to go by. So in sumation. If you are a Snoopy person with no respect for other peoples privacy, you will not be a good remote viewer, in my opinion. there are morality issues here and you have to be mindful of them.
the only targets i have had sucsess with have been buildings mainly , and places not people.
parker

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I want to try this to!

So u2u me when you get ready to do this. I might miss it in the thread.

new topics

top topics

join