It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty bill being introduced - you got to see this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
amnesty bill, This bill stunk so bad, they had to open the doors of senate. It also has a SPP fast track.

I don't know the bill number yet, but if it passes the taxpayers will foot the bill for attorney fee also.

Here is an old video clip for those not familiar with it.

New amnesty bill 2009.

Senate Bill 9 - Amnesty bill

[edit on 25-2-2009 by tiso_us]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Disgusting. I hope this bill dosnt get passed, the senate would have to pass it correct? Rather vote on it? Why would they wanna do this? Sounds like the destruction of the middle class is on its way; ( We shuold write to congress, and let em know how patriotic they really are

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This isn't an amnesty bill being released. This, I believe, is a video from 2007 legislation.

Here is the same quote as the video that Boehner made.

Boehner: The amnesty bill is a “piece of sh*t”; Update: Public opposes bill, 48-26; Update: Senate cuts guest worker program in half

hotair.com...

All this video does is stir the pot against Hispanics whether they are illegal or not.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If they pass this bill, we will now know, whos side the governemnt is on.. and what their intentions for us really are. We knida already know, but this would be a huge step forward for new world order; (

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It's been tried before and here it is again.......

Link

S. 9 is called the “Stronger Economy, Stronger Borders Act of 2009,” which, according to Simcox and Mercer, was written to serve as a placeholder for what will evolve to “comprehensive” immigration legislation for the new Congress. One of the main focuses of the bill is “reforming and rationalizing” avenues for immigration.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by tiso_us]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Definitely this is 'stirring the pot' of the video uploader, if this is an old video...

God forbid, this country can only take so many beatings from so many directions at once.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

No way. If they really want this to pass, they need to just slip it into one of these wonderful 'stimulus' plans... I mean, I noticed they are slipping all the crap that they have been trying to pass for years, in there. So then it passes with flying colors and no resistance.

This is what our 'stimulus' bills are all about.

-passing of nationalized healthcare (and related junk)
-passing of the Real ID Act
-etc, etc

SICK

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Here is the bill S9

S9 Bill

Jam321, Yea come to think of it the video does sound kind of familiar. but we all know CNN reports old news clips when a news breaks.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
reply to post by tiso_us

No way. If they really want this to pass, they need to just slip it into one of these wonderful 'stimulus' plans... I mean, I noticed they are slipping all the crap that they have been trying to pass for years, in there. So then it passes with flying colors and no resistance.

This is what our 'stimulus' bills are all about.

-passing of nationalized healthcare (and related junk)
-passing of the Real ID Act
-etc, etc

SICK

Just wait till the Omnibus Bill goes on the floor.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

Here is a different video link posted in 2007.

www.youtube.com...

Maybe you could remove video and discuss the S9 Bill.

That video is just flaming IMO.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I stand corrected jam321, I left the old video for reference to newcomers.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So is this actually a bill thats in prgress or talks right now? I see its an older clip, but what is the current status on this bill?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

As of now, there is no bill.

Believe me, when they start up a bill, you will know.

S9 is a vague bill to which Senators will be allowed to add amendments to the 3 points it makes. I feel that any legislation to promote handling those immigrants living in the US will come at a later date and will be a separate bill.

No problem tiso_us. Admire you admitting the mistake.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by jam321]

top topics

join