It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Don't Need Money

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

It seems that somebody owns that domain but it doesn't look like they have a lot going on. My idea would be to have a site aimed specifically towards bringing down the NWO in a responsible fashion. By not relying on corporations and this failing economy to have our needs met. Also it would be important that there is only one social networking site. We can first enlist members of ATS and the site would grow from there. Also since this is the internet we would not have any borders. You can deal with people all over the world if you wish to do so. Shipping and handling may apply, but hey thats not my business. The sites only function is to allow others to trade freely and without cash.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Thanks. We as a society must attain critical mass to break free from the shackles of government and money. This is an excellent way to get started. The financial crisis is an opportunity for us to let the PTB know that they are no longer needed.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I could have a social networking site put together overnight. But I want to make sure to do it right. Having the right categories and bartering system worked out in a way that makes sense.

You have to start somewhere, you're not going to create something that serves all purposes proposed over night, but something that we can build upon is surely better than nothing.

I'm sure there are many people here that would help with the creation and maintenance of the site for the simple benefits it affords us all.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" -- Mayer AmschelRothschild

"Make the value of money worthless and I care not who is in control of it." -12.21.12

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”
-Thomas Jefferson

Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. Therefore, the growth of our nation and all of our activities are in the hands of a few men who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men.
-Woodrow Wilson

It was a carefully contrived occurrence. International bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair, so that they might emerge the rulers of us all.
-Louis Mcfadden - Speaking of 1929 Depression

[edit on 25-2-2009 by djzombie]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We need an exchange network over the web.

If we exchange things, then money isn't needed. And how could they tax us if none of us use or have any money?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If we exchange things, then money isn't needed. And how could they tax us if none of us use or have any money?

You're correct, however I fear the response will be to start throwing people who are bartering in jail. What logic would they use? Avoiding taxation?

More sinister things have been accomplished by our government in the last decade. I would not put it past them.

I mean they already throw people in jail for merely growing plants, plants the provide alternatives to greedy pharmicudical companies, plants that provide an alternative to paper and cotton industries.

You can't patent nature, so they've gone and started a war against it, made it illegal.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by djzombie]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by vonholland

It seems that somebody owns that domain but it doesn't look like they have a lot going on. My idea would be to have a site aimed specifically towards bringing down the NWO in a responsible fashion. By not relying on corporations and this failing economy to have our needs met. Also it would be important that there is only one social networking site. We can first enlist members of ATS and the site would grow from there. Also since this is the internet we would not have any borders. You can deal with people all over the world if you wish to do so. Shipping and handling may apply, but hey thats not my business. The sites only function is to allow others to trade freely and without cash.

They will let you spread your story...but if you have, say, 10 000 followers, they will send agents to join you. They will try to disrupt everything. They will discredit, or even arrest anyone they want to. If you, by any crazy chance, make a lot of people stop using money, they will start a war with anybody and make you all go somewhere and die in a battle. If you refuse, that will say that you are a traitor and that you work for the enemy - so they will execute you or something. They have control over everything.

All that said - I totally agree that going without money is the right way to go. I hope you succeed. From my heart.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok well just to give you all a better idea of what I am talking about. The framework is already built and id similar to myspace. The site would be maintained using admiistrator functions like here on ATS and CSS for the overall appearance of the site. Members would have profiles like on myspace and you would be able to upload and post any media the same way you do on myspace.

All I have to do, is decide what categories to include in the forum a little CSS, pay for a domain name and bandwidth and whoila we have a social networking site. I could literally have this thing built overnight.

So what input do you guys have?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

Yes. But for the time being, this is totally legal and those of us in the US would be protected by the constitution.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Also just wanted to add about tax. There must be a sale to have a tax, therefore it would not apply.

I had a sole proprietorship and sales tax license though I never used it therefor I did not pay taxes. Because the money I did make was from service not sales. They can not tax me for service.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You'll need a section for each state at first, add counties in states as they are requested.

then you'll need a section for goods/services/trades.

this way people that produce something that can be shipped can find things via goods/services.. and localized services can be found in the state/region section.

can add other countries as they are requested.

in people's profiles we'll need a section where they can list their skills, or predefined skills that can be checked off. maybe basically saying the type of work you're willing to do... or can do...

and probably a "what do you need" section in your profile.. if you're coming to this site chances are you have a pretty good idea of both what it is for and what you need in return as well.

its important we have a section for requests for both new places, and new businesses

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by djzombie

Yes, we could add a section for each state in the forums. Your profile would read where you are from, just like myspace.

I like anomynous's suggestion of a point system. I will have to look and see if there is a way to do trades online using a point system, that we we would not have to trade directly for all services/products allowing us to get what we need.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
there should be a way to for users that find goods/services here to report back on if they're needs were satisfied... kind of like how they have the seller ratings on ebay.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by djzombie

Yes of course.

What we need to do in the meantime however is figure out a way to stabilize our own e-bartering economy by creating a sound point system for trading goods and services. I could definitely use some help with this. Are there any financial gurus out there?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So heres an idea. Not sure if it would work or not but I think that it would.

Each new member would autmatically recieve let's say 500 points to help stimulate the economy. This would be like free money basically and give new members an incentive to join, that way they could make their first sales or purchases and establish themselves within the community. There is however a drawback to this idea, we could not allow single members to create multiple profiles. I am not sure how we would do this.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I started bartering about 6 months ago here in Tn. I offer laser tattoo removal. If someones interested they email me a list of things they have to offer in exchange for my service.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
How are you going to establish this network when the people who own things like the internet, and the necessary software you'd want require you to give them money in exchange for their services and goods?

Wont do you much good there will it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Well, I'm not good for anything else other than cooking and cleaning. So that means I need MONEY to barely get by with some basic needs, like food, clothing and shelter.

Don't sell yourself short, not many people can cook or clean these days.

I would love to trade you for many of the services I could provide.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I love this post! Remember Mother Nature has all the "Money" anyone could ever dream. What percent of our sun and earth's energy is used by the monetary system? .0001%? probably less! Technology will be our savior and set us free! You cannot stop technology and our "leaders" will lose control of us once the singularity occurs! Lets just hope our robot overlords look upon us with compassion!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join