It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Must Read. Terrifying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
On ATS I came a cross a thread with some news story about a self proclaimed prophet YAHWEH who claims to be able to summon UFO. On further research i found that he is a black supremest and that a group called Tahar Great Millstone plans to start killing 2/3 of black people and all the white people. This is very unrealistic that they will get very far but any casualty from this group is too much. I dont know what the relation between them and prophet YAHWEH is except they dont like him even though he is black and ALSO believes that white people should die or become slaves. I dont understand why if they have like beliefs they hate each other. He is also in extreme support of Barrack Obama and wants to help him make black people the dominant race on earth. If you ask me this sounds like a false prophet and antichrist scenario. here are some links:

www.prophetyahweh.com... - his official site
www.youtube.com... - Tahar Great Millstone video about mass murders

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LokiNinja

we have 1000000 posts on this one brother.

he is a proven sham - anything to do with him is a sham

end of story pretty much

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm scared............well maybe not..I'm not black or white so I'm safe....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The balloon launch trick would be great for parties except the rubber litters the earth and a small creature could choke on it. Thankfully most of the nuts trip up before they can do anything they claim to be aiming to do.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh is a fraud his last so called "prophecy" of black super men from outer space landing never happen.

link   
reply to post by LokiNinja

Ha, I love threads about this guy. He truly is a 1 in a 10000000 person to claim such things and actually have people who follow his rhetoric.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. HA! Not because I believe him but because he actually believes his own dribble.

link   
Have you watched video of this guy?! Lol nothing terrifying about him. He
s not worthy of being called a false prophet or antichrist. Just some crazy guy.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wethesheeple

He's like the homeless looking man on the corner with a sign that reads:
THE END IS COMING!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I wish he were the extent of our possible social issues to come.

If only life could be that easy!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ok..Tahar seems to be quite a character a cartoon character.. I found it to be humors .I could not distinguish if it was an episode of lock up or WWF.
Did he say he blames America because he can’t get his toilet to work? Why can’t he get his toilet to work, it wont fit in his car?

Some how I have the impression that if he or any of his followers go near a firearm the most high fbi will trade in his purple wrestling outfit for an orange jumpsuit. Where the most high judge will put him in jail at “the drop of a dime”…

I give it a week before he is hauled in for parole violation and back to Rikers

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Plasma applicator]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This guy is not worth believing. The videos I've seen are still fuzzy and blurry. I cannot tell if those are UFO or if he summoned those at will. Anything terrifying doesn't feel 'holy'.

new topics

top topics

join