It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So suddenly we trust Fox News again huh?... Is Glenn Beck leading the revolution?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I mean, c'mon people!!! They are just desensitizing you to the ugly future that you're about to embark on.

Time to let the public know the FEMA camps are real... slowly desensitizing the public...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I agree, Fox and Beck are Tasked to disclose this info, creating further fear, unrest and panic. We are at the cusp of what i see as panic, no all they require is the means to install the further agenda at hand. i'm not a Fox news watcher in general. But beck mentioned he will be talking about how he could not debunk the fema camps tonight, i have to watch.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Nifron]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Please, no nukes in Florida...and if so, make it Tallahassee. Nothing down here but Old people, Quebecois tourists, Haitian refugees and anti-Castro Cubans...nothing here to interest "Al-Qaeda"...oh wait, BOCA JEWS!!!! Ahhhh, I'm doomed.

(light levity)

At any rate, I agree with the OP in that it's almost like Beck is leading the charge to revolution, trying to get the conservatives to rebel against a "Negro-Commie" government. I mean, he did mention the Bubba-effect...it's almost as if he's trying to give them a name for their own cause-celebre (as though it was their own idea and not implanted through this type of media brain-washing).

I think that they are purposely trying to get a little sabre-rattling in the good-ol'-boy class to make sure there is a reason to have martial law or worry about "home-grown" terrorism.

It's all so ridiculous.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join