It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck, "Ron Paul; Why we should abolish the Fed" 02-24-09

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I heard this yesterday and was hoping someone would post it. I used to listen to Glenn Beck when he was on the radio. I was listening to him the day we invaded Iraq. One of the most moving pieces of radio journalism I remember. Though I feel differently now about Iraq than I did then, I will forever remember it and be thankful I was listening to Glenn on that day. I think he really gets it...He doesn't tow ANY party line. Just presents facts and interprets what he thinks they mean. He might not always be right but I think he is honestly looking for the truth out there.

I was surprised to hear Ron Paul say the things he said. I was absolutely shocked...But I fear its also the truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Thanks for this post Dav...I needed it after watching that two hour long B.S. fest that I just finished watching.

At least we can always rely on Ron Paul for truth in a world filled with lairs and yes men.

You talking about Obama's address to Congress? I stopped watching half way through because he's just spouting the same old dribble that he did on his campaign.

I was lucky enough to turn the TV back on the the Louisiana Governor's horrible attempt at inspiring the Republicans to unite with everyone else.

BAH! I have no faith in the US Government anymore.

BAH! I have no faith in the US Government anymore.

Yes, that is exactly what TPTB have been attempting to do throughout all this panic. They want you to mistrust to government so it will be easier to cause anarchy when the time is right and then Flush the whole system and resolve it with a Totalitarian System. Thats how it works people. Get your citizens so freaked out at the blood running that they will be willing to give up their freedoms to stop it.

Do you like Obama's 'Change' now?

Ron Paul is a freakazoid. At least that is how he is portrayed in the Media. He is also not a Viable leader. Yes, I said that. NOT a Viable leader. His policies are Isolationist in a massive way. However, his financial views seem to be his stroke of genius.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Whoa the color of your background kills my eyes.

Seriously though, I'm not saying Ron Paul should be a leader. He's more like the poster-boy of our community (The Conspiracy websites).

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avarus
The reason this sounds like a conspiracy theory, is because he keeps using the word "they". I'm not saying this isn't happening, but I would love to know who 'they' are. Who would have the authority, the connections, the knowledge to organize such a gigantic undertaking with multiple nations and organizations? Until you can definitively say who they are, I don't believe anyone will listen to reason. Even when our social/political infrastructure changes right under our feet, people still won't believe someone is behind it.

To understand how the global banksters operate I recommend reading "Trading with the Enemy" by Charles Higham. It goes into great detail how the bankers in the US and around the globe were playing all sides in WWII. It names names and gives exact details.

The Bank of International Settlements is still calling the shots.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I missed the Bamafest last night, instead, I watched a "wiggles" vid with my kids, more real world. As for Ron paul and Glenn Beck, Its great to see them "in demand" so to speak. Who was it that said that "radical" ideas are first ignored, then ridiculed, then imitated?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The only way out is to fund a non monetary scientific community and hope enough technology (converted back to money via patents) comes out for it to be self sufficient and grow.

Money = Evil, truly the sign of the Beast £$€

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Whether or not you believe the John Titor story, think about what Beck said at the end of the interview. That the solution will be local, it will come from your local community.

I find it very poignant that he is mirroring what Titor stated was reality in his timeline. Local communities were very important as well as family. Growing your own food, less reliance on the government, etc..

And this was talked about in 2000-2001. Either the writing has been on the wall for a long time or there might be something to the Titor story.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Sorry I don't know who John Titor is. I've seen the name on here, but never looked it up.

For Glenn Beck's part, he has always had this type of message for Americans. He goes back over 20 years on the radio, and his message has not change.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
How this all started. Secret societies that are fragmented and kept in the dark have been unwitting or witing in the conspiracy of the "globalist" quest to end real freedom and cause it to dangle on their strings for the sake of acquiring power, as this impresses their lord satan, demi god of death and bringer of false light.

Support your local mom/pop stores. Disobey the unjust laws in mass like a certain drug war. Do whatever it takes as liberty loving americans to diminish the enemy within which is eroding our sovereignty and ifiltrating all spheres of life by proxy called colleges and universities, and soveriegnty is a word presedents and statesmen need to re-read the meaning and they absolutely need to read before signing a contract with satan, i.e the world banksters and elitists who seem to know so much they are destroying the world slowly. Theyre so smart and cuddly i just wanna squeeze em till them till they go pop. Hey america, if you dont wake up, you will lose your country to losers who steal cheat and lie and call that a system.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I agree, and I consider what John Titor has to say even though people claim he was a fake. Something resonated with him, and we could very well be on a different time line, diverted just as a result of him being here.

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
And this was talked about in 2000-2001. Either the writing has been on the wall for a long time or there might be something to the Titor story.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think its interesting the way Glenn Beck distances himself from the Bush in the one comment. Point being - neither party is representing the people and people are distancing themselves from party affiliation.

Even on this site - many are quick to call themselves liberal or conservative BUT most are shying away from party affiliation.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul makes to much sense. Although it would actually do America some good if we actually listened and implemented some of Ron Paul's beliefs and politics. It would be just to easy.

That's not Patriot enough for us. We want to "solve" things but spending money and blowing things up. Not by getting rid of the cause of the problem.

American Politics/Economics 101.

-------------------------

Typical Ron Paul Politics:

Ron Paul: I have here, several things we need to do, to fix our economy and reduce the anti-American rhetorics towards America.

Republicans: Does it involved going to war and stealing from tax payers?

Ron Paul: No, of course not.

Republicans: Then, GTFO.. We don't want to listen to your outrageous beliefs that reducing spending and trading with Cuba and other parts of the world would reduce our deficit. That MAKES NO SENSE.

How can Ron Paul says removing our troops from Sacred Arab Soil, reduce their hatred toward the US of A?

That makes no sense. What we need to do, is blow their country back to the stone age, destroy their national treasure, kill over 1 million civilians.

Heck matter of fact, if our troops were to go to Iran, they would WELCOME us with flowers and candy.

Ron Paul: 2 + 2 = 4.

Republicans: LOL. Ron Paul you outrageous nut case. 2 + 2 does not = 4.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by verbal_assassin]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here's Ron Paul at the Congressional Financial meeting 02-25-09

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

RON PAUL...if somehow you read this..

Just ask Bernanke...ARE YOU TRYING TO DESTROY THE MONETARY SYSTEM?

Please RP...ask him...but the prick on the spot.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Beck is now sucking up to Dr.Paul,he now realizes just how much trouble we are all in.The G20 are panicking they know that with the current climate the public will never submit to a global empire.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Beck is now sucking up to Dr.Paul,he now realizes just how much trouble we are all in.The G20 are panicking they know that with the current climate the public will never submit to a global empire.

To quote Rumsfeld: "We need another terrorists attack"

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Getting Rid of the Fed Res. Bank is a good start.

Kind of like the lawyer jokes.........

top topics

<< 1   >>

join