It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring it back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The finale of stargate atlantis was a pretty good one but it left a lot of unanswered questions. I hope they make some movies to finally get closure on converting or destroying the Wraith. This show could have lasted easily another 5 seasons especially with the new enemy they unearthed a few episodes ago. There were a lot of special effects in this episode and I was glad to see them spend some money so they can stick it to the Sci-Fi Channel dimwits. The City blasting in using a new super travel technology will change the Stargate storyline forever. Still, I want to see some movies with Rainbow Sun Francks being cured and brought home in the Movie that brings Atlantis back to the Pegasus galaxy and sees McKay marry the hot doctor in a double ceremony with Ronin and the hot Marine chick. Let's all hope that Sci-Fi doesn't cancel Stargate Universe before the story is told.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by losttvseries

Universal and MGM make a lot of money on the Stargate franchise. You can bet there will be several direct to DVD movies that will eventually air on the Sci Fi channel.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

join