It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Forbidden Secrets Part 2, Max Ignar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Anyone know were it is or if there is one?? Max Ignars book is titled, "Earths Forbidden Secrets part 1", and i cant find part 2 anywere!!!

Anyone had any look?? One of the best books i have ever read, if you havent read it, i strongly recormend it.

Or does anyone know of any other books he written?? I cant seem to find anything else from him.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I remember seeing that book on Amazon not too long ago. I'm on Amazon right now looking for the book. If anything turns up I will let you know.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
you can get it free on the internet, the author intended the book to be free because he thought it would be unfair to charge for all the info, a man trying to not make money of information is very convincing, unlike some who charge for their DVD's and information (alex jones for one)

Heres the link for the book if anyone is interested

www.thecrowhouse.com...

I appreciate you looking, thank you, ill also let you know if i manage to find anything

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Trolloks]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You're welcome, I will also try google it should turn up on there.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
AH HA!! found info on it! Its still waiting to be completed
dam my impatiants!

There is a preview, however it is only the prolgue. Which is a shame, would of loved to of seen the contents for some lil pre research on the subjects that he will cover.

Thanks for your help rocket girl!! Most appriciated!

Heres a link that i found for you: www.thecrowhouse.com...

Theres no release date as of yet, but as soon as i find out i shall post it on here.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Trolloks]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thank you very much.

I tried google but the only thing I found mostly was video's.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

I read part 1 some time ago and mentioned it here on ATS also.
Very good read and I look forward to reading part 2 for sure!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Let's see if in Part 2 he explains why Mexico is in South America, why Mayans had Cuzco as their capital city, why the travesty of mixing indiscriminately these ancient cultures as he pleases, why Cortez killed Mayans when it's common knowledge that Mayans were long gone before the spanish arrival, what has Manco Capac to do with Quetzalcoatl, being entities of two separate civilizations... oh well, I could go on and on.

I was astounded by the complete lack of education on these fields by the author. It started nice, and then... it flushed everything down the toilet by making these outrageous mistakes.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

Last time I checked, Mexico was a North American country. What did you mean by asking why Mexico was in South America? Was that to say that the author implied that? Or because theres a conspiracy Im not aware of regarding Mexico?

[edit on 16-6-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
thanks for the post, i now have something interesting to read

*update
So far I am really enjoying the authors style of writing.
Would be an interesting person to have a conversation with over a few drinks.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by warrenb]

new topics

top topics

join