It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alens explained, well hopefully

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Have you become confused over the various descriptions of ALiens yet? There may be a reason for that. We have been making a mistake and trying to stereotype the various races of Aliens. Just as in humans, these aliens have various descriptions of their color, physic and personality. There is a race that does have only one variant, but the 'grays' are not one of them. Grays can be found from one foot to even seven foot. Some have mushroom-white skin, others with brown and even others with black skin. There are grays whose large eyes have a thin membrane which can extend across the eyes, grays with wispy fine small amounts of hair on their heads, grays with four fingers, others with three or four fingers and another finger positioned where the human thumb would be and there even those whose finger end with suction-cup-like tips. There has been reports of the aliens having a large process of folds along the back of their heads, a series of deep creases or crevices along the top of the head, sloping down forward towards the front, and with a strongly pronouced brow-ridge above the eyes.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Trimmed quote, added 'ex' tags and added the link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

[edit on 24/2/09 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Nobody has ever managed to prove that aliens even exist, yet still you seem to know awfully much about them and their cultures.

Did you base this off any serious sources or did it come straight from your imagination?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deran

there has been a lot of books and tv specials goin around for the past two decades that have gone along the same lines but im not sure where this fantasy story really came from and i am yet to have heard of any encounters with these reptilian aliens they keep bringing up but then again maybe its because i dont go all out on finding the answers like some people do weird # just happens to me and i go with the flow

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Whats an alen
second,

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ldn1989

Instead of destroying mankind, they imbred their kind into ours, thus through generations of imbreeding they become us and we them.

That would be a huge step-back for them...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Im going to stick my neck out in defence of ldn1989, since what is written seems to be a compilation of many, many theories, mis-informations and downright educated guesses that I have read about for years.

Some seems to have cut'n'pasted, such as the reference of the 'reptilians' on their 'planetoid' arriving in the "mid-90's"....

Of course. later on, a sentence referred to a 'delay' of 20 years, but unfortunately tries to equate this 'invasion' with the imaginary planet "Nibiru"...

THAT last little bit smacks uncomfortably close to the "2012" disaster scenarios that also fly about on the Internet.

Even a germ of truth might appear in every work of fiction....(somebody once said something similar to that, once). Meaning, perhaps in the midst of a melange of scanty eye-witness reports, faulty memories, the well-known ability to see what they THINK they saw, after the fact, plus a dose of mis-information tossed in....by the "MIB" (?)

ANYway, a lot of this info has been around for decades, keeps getting added to along the way. As I said: There could be a hint of speculation, a pinch of truth, and a dash of dis-info, all thrown into the pot.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ldn1989

hI, ldn1989.
That's a **very** nice resume !
But could you suggest sources, as I did at the end of this answer, plz?

You would also be interrested in: Alien Mind BOOK.
www.alienmindbook.org...

About UFOs, here are my logics, that I did NOT invent:

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving.

4- some travel by thought.

5- all in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities. like us.
Some UFOs are though formed by Xth densities !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

And if I may add : read the Ra material of my signature, and the
[My Favorite Sites] box in my profile, and you will have A LOT of answers !

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ldn1989

FYI, i read a quote from an abductee interview once, and the abductee on one of many abductions, got around to asking some questions to the grays, one of them being.. why are you gray? why is your skin gray?

they answered her and said what you think of as "gray" is only a tiny sliver of the visual light bandwith that your eyes are limited to receive. we are actually many many different colors, colors you cannot even comprehend, as we eminate wavelengths outside your visible spectrum."

hope that helps your research...

i think this was inthe 88' book "An Alien Harvest"

-

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zmouse
Whats an alen
second,

Smart Arse!

Its a typo moron, god I hate these leeches who just jump on anyone who makes a mistake.

Sorry for the lack of input, just picking on the village idiots.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

top topics

join