It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shakespeare did NOT exist. Your schools lied to all of you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interesting thread.....and one that will boil the blood of my ex-girlfriend who absolutely adores Shakespeare! I'll be sending her the link to this thread (wont be surprised if she throws her 2p into the hat) hehe! She does know her stuff on the guy though so it would be interesting to hear her take on it IMO

I think its quite likely that WS had some help in the writing of these plays In all honesty the topic of this thread is quite new to me and I'll have yo do a bit of my own research. For now though I will say the evidence and theories being provided could possibly have some substance.

Will we ever know for sure though? My thought is no! However its still worthy of debate! So thank you OP!!

By the way - look David Icke up and find the interview he did on 'Wogan' you will see he didnt actually say he was THE son of God - he was trying to say we all are but he was cut off mid sentence and the laughter drowned him out - after that anything he said was gonna be brushed off as the ramblings of a madman! I remember this interview when I was a child and I laughed myself (He wasnt much of a Goalkeeper either) but I tell you something - Ive watched some of his lectures online since and I think he's got some very interesting stuff to say!

[edit on 3/3/09 by mrvalleyboy]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

----------------------

it's not a chastising. merely giving you facts that you chose to mock. that's not a wise thing to do regarding any topic you know little about. especially when someone is trying to give you factual information.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well, I think it's a theory that will never be proven either way. Unless someone ever gets to the bottom of Oak Island. He certainly could have had a hand in writing the plays under a pen name, just like some authors do today.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join