It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Layers of the Onion, who are the Perps/Parasites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
We all discuss those who we think are running the show, the NWO and all the rest of it but who are they really?

Is it just a group of powerful families, is it religeous groups, is it just people with lots of money or is it secret societies that have run the show for centuries or is it a mix of them all?

I refer to it as the Onion, that each layer consists of a group that is controlled by the next layer but they don't know who. When the poop hits the fan this group take the blame and so on and so on. But at the core their is a group that controls all the other layers.

Thats why it is so difficult to find out just who is to blame who is responsible. That each layer is controlled by the next but done from afar so there are no proven or identifiable links between the groups. You identify one layer but then come to a dead end.

But one thing is for sure that the Onion dose exist, I don't know if we will ever get to the core, if we will run out of time or allow ourselves to be wiped out before we did. But there must be times when we get very close or even have glimpses past the door before its slammed shut again.

The internet without doubt has been a great asset in pursuing this goal and it may yet allow us to reveal who or what is at the core.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I tend to look at it as a stacked house of cards which is similar in the way you are speaking about this.

We are at the bottom.

What would happen if you take away the bottom of the house of cards?

We have free will and the ability to walk away from this but we wont as too many love this way of living more than they realise.

I think people need to take a long look in the mirror and reflect on who they really are and make a decision instead of blaming the guys who led us all. After all we are still allowing them to do it right now through contributing to a society that we say we all disagree with.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This i believe,

The Astor Bloodline

The Bundy Bloodline

The Collins Bloodline

The DuPont Bloodline

The Freeman Bloodline

The Kennedy Bloodline

The Li Bloodline

The Onassis Bloodline

The Reynolds Bloodline

The Rockefeller Bloodline

The Rothschild Bloodline

The Russell Bloodline

The Van Duyn Bloodline

Interconnected Bloodlines,

The Disney Bloodline

The Krupp Bloodline

The McDonald Bloodline

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

You'll find ALOT of Truths in there.

IP

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
XXXN30, quite a while back I did a thread called the Parasites and I must admit it got quite alot of attention but near to the end when more and more people were asking who they were I said go and look in the mirror and all will be revealed.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I did a similar thread quite a while ago called "Elite power list for anyone that feels we are losing against the NWO"

Similar to what you are speaking about, it too got a lot of attention at the time.

Same conclusion.

Seems we have something in common there.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

top topics

join