It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another image that stunned me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Israelis Missiles launched from helicopters and unmanned drones, including 20mm cannon and Hellfire missiles. Larger laser-guided and other bombs dropped by F-16 warplanes. Extensive use of US-made 155mm white phosphorus artillery shells and Israeli-made 155mm illuminating shells that eject phosphorus canisters by parachute. Several deaths caused by flechettes, 4cm-long metal darts packed into 120mm tank shells, and fragments of US-made 120mm tank shells.

Palestinians Militants fired rockets into southern Israel including 122mm Grad rockets of either Russian, Chinese or Iranian manufacture, and smaller, improvised Qassam rockets often made inside Gaza and usually holding 5kg of explosives and shrapnel.

guardian

if you see pictures like this.. don't you wish there would be peace??

anyway ... the statistics shows both sides uses weapons of their... even though i read somewhere that both sides uses weapons imported from the USA... i believe Amnesty repoted this..

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yes it's sad, but there is nothing we can do about it. They control America and we have to send billions of our Tax money to help Israel wipe the Palestinians off the map.

They grabbed more of the West Bank just a few days ago. Now they are starving the gazans to death by blocking the gazan borders. And refusing any humanitarian aid to enter the strip.

Whic IS A WAR CRIME..

The fact that they targeted schools, and Food warehouse, its obvious what they're doing. ETHNIC CLEANING.

Israel also carries the world record of shipping out the most Refugees out of the Area. Which was once known as Palestine.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I"m not a hippy or anything, but there shouldn't be any war!!!! HOw hard is it to love each other. Get rid of money!!! Lol i dunno, just over this whole greedy society,

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

Religion plays a huge role in hate.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Dang straight. There's only two real causes of war: limited resources and exclusionary ideology. And we certainly aren't going to advance past killing each other, if we don't honestly view and admit to the motives.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

agreed! you know who are even more evil then the ones making war? the ones that started / supported / funded the war in the beginning and now.. setting up 2 sides against each other...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Reignite

Unless theres no way to save teh people who have been brainwashed by religion. Maybe the only way to fix the world of its rampant ignorance is to get rid of those that spread it.... religion.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Reignite

Unless theres no way to save teh people who have been brainwashed by religion. Maybe the only way to fix the world of its rampant ignorance is to get rid of those that spread it.... religion.

If people choose to be brainwashed by religion.. fine... but as long as it is not involving the rights and freedom of other people..

What happened there in the ME however, whatever purpose it was, it was definitely involving human rights and freedom...

how many thousand houses were destroyed?

new topics

top topics

join