It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Agents are there on ATS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This past weekend, I checked the profiles on a couple of new people that were spewing some outrageous misinformation. One of them had 2 or 3 friends listed that haven't logged in for months and the other listed hundreds of friends. ... They were here Saturday and not since, and I can't recall who they were but they were members for only a day or two at the time.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

I believe you just deviated the topic of the thread. And you did it quite well. Why would I stay here and root out disinfo agents when I could get to the bottom of the Iran nuclear issue? Brilliant...I'm gone...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
as far as i can say: plenty
its one of the first things that struck me when i bumped onto ATS and made my very first post.........

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well...if any agents of the US Gobernment are sitting here reading most of these threads on ATS, I truly hope they are getting paid VERY well for having to sift through so much of the inanity!

I'd think, by now, everyone should have realized that the C&Bs of ATS allow NOTHING, in the discussion boards, that would ever be considered subversive, or illegal in any fashion.

Sorry for being serious, but perhaps it took a member, and not a 'Mod', to point out the obvious.

...sorry, my 'handler' is calling.....I have a new role offer, gotta take this one! Buh bye!!!

(Hint....I'm hosting the next Oscars ceremony....) D'oh!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

hyperv.....chill!!!!

I see you signed in 2007.....yet, based on your point count, it seems you've not been contributing much?

Look, not singling YOU out....but, it's like a Kangaroo Court here!!!

Joe McCarthy, asking in 1952..."Are you STILL a Communist?"

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

I did too.
Funny even how right here amongst us.
Even funnier how predictable it is.
And the tactics used,
and by which.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

LOL - I'll take that offer.

I've never reported anything to anyone about the stuff I've seen on this site.

(Mostly because it would ruin my work rep.) LOL I can only imagine going to the SAIC. Hey sir - did you know there's some people talking about pulling the moon down w/ a chain?

OMG. I'd leave w/ my badge on his desk and a see ya later note in my hand.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
...Notice how when someone posts something serious in these types of threads, with good information, that it is quickly buried?

Notice how they would like you to believe in all kinds of outlandish theories, as long as you DON'T believe you are being monitored?

Watch for this post to get quickly buried.

I believe I have now been proven correct on that last statement. Check the time stamps. Notice how they quit posting once it rolled over to a new page. Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I'd think, by now, everyone should have realized that the C&Bs of ATS allow NOTHING, in the discussion boards, that would ever be considered subversive, or illegal in any fashion.

Weed you are correct...

I was a member here at ATS back in 2004 when something that was actually sensitive was posted, and it was taken down posthaste. This same information had been posted on other websites, and we sat in a thread discussing it as we watched the government remotely take down those servers. ATS will not allow anything to be posted here that is considered Illegal, and that includes anything that is truly sensitive information.

Just so you know I am talking about a real incident, here is about all I can find on it that still remains in ATS’s archive:

Can the government bring down this site

Originally posted by apex
personally i'd have thought the US government has better things to do with their time than shut down a site used by people speculating about things.

Didn't someone come across something classified, post it on here and it got removed and they got banned? it was 'Nans desmichels' or something?

If there are government types hanging around ATS its most likely for the same reason most of us do… They are bored at work. As one of the Admins on here told me years ago, “there are far fewer true conspiracies then you would think.”

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Amen, dude!!!

Amen!!!

Not a second line......

(maybe I'm just bored.....??? nah, I just hate ignorance!!!)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey! You were right on the money Weed!

Here, I found the thread about that incident for anyone interested:
Nan’s Banned?
It was hidden from the search engine in RAT’s.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
My best calculation is 1/10 of 1% or 1 in 1000 viewers are either agents to gather information or are disinformation agents to discredit someone that is stating the truth in what they have seen thru visuals or have read in documents or research.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

LOL!

That was brilliant....sorry I missed it before.

What it needs is a 'Flow-Chart' underneath.....the age-old 'If YES, then....'

Perhaps a clever person would work on that?????

On that topic....I am thinking that someone more clever than I could ALSO create an ATS 'flow-chart'.....to help "weed" out the more less-logical options, as we plow through various threads......

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
At least one with psychic energy

I laught at you...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ranhome

ranhome, please do us a favor, and 'reply' to the poster!

A random comment, and such a non-sequitor.....hard to tell who you're writing about.

Thanks, very much!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Hey! You were right on the money Weed!

Here, I found the thread about that incident for anyone interested:
Nan’s Banned?
It was hidden from the search engine in RAT’s.

Interestingly enough, the link generated a 404. So, either the Admins are up and watching their servers at 2:47 in the morning, or someone else is.

Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

ugh what is the thread topic?

so you have my answer

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Checkout the link, again.....sir

Perhaps you'll see the humour???/

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Nothing sinister here, you simply have to have access to the “Really Above Top Secret” (RATS) Forum. You need to go into your Member Center/Store, and pay the 5000 points to join it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ooo - I was writing my post and it *poofed* user error to be sure.

I don't think I'm that important to have agents reviewing my material here on ATS. I say that and then blushingly admit I have lurked on this site for years and only recently joined. I had been paranoid and didn't even want any of my info on this site.

If we did suspect an agent and we looked at their profile, what do you think we'd find? A blank page? A page filled with persoanl (dis) information? Information that we would find nonthreating and even perhaps a source of bonding? I suppose I'd lean the way of the latter but I'd like to know what you guys think.

I say I'm not that important however, I did make a thread earlier this week about Nancy Pelosi - no one read it lol and it got buried. What bothered me was when I went to do more research about it later on google and my post on ATS was the #1 return! eeek! I promptly put on my tin foil hat and am expecting a knock on the door at any time. At the least, I expect to be audited Bring it on! I have nothing to hide - okies...maybe one or two little things Muhahaha

After all this said, I have been researching/preparing a thread listing all the Obama cabinent members and their affiliations (ie Trilaterals, CFRS, and Bilderbergers.) The list is quite extensive and shocking. I'm now having second thoughts about this posting but, that's not really in the true ATS spirit is it?

*Edit for late night blurry eyed typo

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Whisper67]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join