It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Agents are there on ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What's interesting is, if you take 'mithrawept', rearrange the letters, take a few out and put a few in, it spells 'Leon Panetta'.

Oh dang!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm not an agent.

SERIOUSLY...

link   
I'm not an agent.

SERIOUSLY...

link   
I'm not an agent.

SERIOUSLY...

link   
Oops
Modulator please delitium

Thankleberry

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I highly doubt that anybody who claims to be an "agent" is actually one. We all know that there are spies among us here on ATS. Im sure some report to their masters what the hot topics are and what kind of chatter they see here. I have ATS friends, bear in mind I have never meet them or know anything about them, we just enjoy the same forums. However I would never give out personal information to them or anybody else here. I will always suspect every one here as possible NWO dogs who are controlled by their masters.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
I will always suspect every one here as possible NWO dogs who are controlled by their masters.

Then you doubt the freewill of the human soul and thus must be evaporated.

El Tachia portagrium.

Edicca: Spelligum

[edit on 24-2-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
I highly doubt that anybody who claims to be an "agent" is actually one.

Oh good! I can confess now and not worry about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

We all know that you Reptiles control everything. Come on now

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'll wager $1.25 and a bottle of Excedrin that more agents spend time here for their own entertainment than any paid agenda.

P.S. Take me off that list, I'm harmless.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
SHHHH I'M HIDING SHHHHH

2nd line

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
until unplugged from the matrix you are all potentials, haha, and my pc froze when i tried to open this thread

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Based on your ambiguous reply I guess you're one too. Which one do you work for? Did you guys get the same WMD LA memo we did today?

****** I knew I forgot something when I left the office. I seriously need to organize my stuff because this is getting insane. Maybe you could...you know help me out brah. Maybe one of these days you will need a favor when the big boss's back is turned. Come on man...help me out I don't want to get another verbal beating.

No as I said before I am unfortunately not on the payroll of any intelligence agency or private sector agency. But if you agents are recruiting...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Interesting, isn't it?

The Federal Government talks about an information war, and people on here ridicule it when others question if people are agents of said Federal Government.

The Federal Government ADMITS it is watching, trawling, and mining the internet, and people on here laugh and joke, and pretend that it is all a "big conspiracy".

Documents have been released (not yet verified) that show a flow chart of how to direct conversations on forums, and it's all a big joke.

Notice how when someone posts something serious in these types of threads, with good information, that it is quickly buried?

Notice how they would like you to believe in all kinds of outlandish theories, as long as you DON'T believe you are being monitored?

Watch for this post to get quickly buried.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERIJAAN
Interesting topic, I think no doubt there are people keeping an eye, but I didint think ATS was that bigger deal to be honest.

Me, myself I feel at home here its god to find people who have the same or similar views, who see the World for what it really is and have knowledge to share. Im mainly here to learn more and talk of the NWO and I think the people behind it are likely to indirectly have people watching this forums, just incase there is a big boom and before you know it, the secret is not only out but believed by the generall public.

I dont care, I would happly give my life to stop there evil plan!

I feel like giving them a message but it will be all sensored! lol

I hate secret service people, police not all but most and army not only for what they have done but hwat they do and see them as nothing but terrorists of this world!

The reason agents would definately be on here is because there are people who believe there is some sinister NWO, but then go on to hatch plans that could be seen as revolutionary.

But the thing is... how do you know it isnt actually you that has been brainwashed into believing that there is some conspiracy.

I once believed it but as time went on the theories got a little more wacky and a little less believable, things that were supposed to happen never happened etc, and from my point of view it seemed people were trying harder and harder to sell me on the existence of the NWO, which obviously sets alarm bells ringing and tells you you're being brainwashed.

If you think about it logically there isn't an NWO. Its a hard myth to disprove as it's allegedly a "secret society" - so there is simply no way to disprove it.

So if it DOESNT exist (and i don't believe it does) and you guys are hatching these plans to overthrow this percieved enemy, there is a fine line between that and what could be percieved as terrorism, hence there will certainly be agents on ATS, and if the said agent KNEW there wasn't an NWO there would be serious cause for concern as a result.

I hope you guys see the logic in what I'm saying.

What actually is it you are fighting against? We in the western countries are lucky to have so many privilages that someone unlucky enough to be born in a poor country wouldn't.

Sure the economy's not going so great and we are having to hold back on luxuries but we still do have it good

If you are opposed to that, do you not see that an agent might see that as a dangerous stance? They are employed for the service of me and you to protect us.

And no i'm not an agent, although i'd love a job in the security services bet its damn interesting

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You can say and, feel and even do what you want. Within reason. UNTILL they show up in the middle of the night and put a bag over your head. Then what are you going to do??

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Man, it's a good thing that we are not all in a room trying to figure this one out. I am sure something like a scene out of "Reservoir Dogs" would play out. How are you to really know OP? Methinks that a great many people probably share the same mentality as some of these "agents" that are on this site.

Is this not the point of propaganda? To help people build walls in their minds so that when a subversive idea rears it's head, they do your work for you by dismissing the idea out of hand, helping others build their walls out of fear of ridicule by their peers.

I guess what I am trying to say is that you can't tell an agent by what they write responding to other peoples opinions on the myriad topics discussed here on A.T.S. I feel very confident in assuming that there are many agents here on this site, some may be readers, and some may be members. But I don't think that witch hunts with the kind of paranoid criteria you set will do anybody here any good.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
None.

None of you are that important.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think the OP is a Agent. I think the Site owners are agents. Hell, I might be an Agent not knowing it.
Think about that, you dont need to work for the govt in order to provide information for them. All youhave to do is post your findings on here, and they just relay the classified material directly without having to pay anyone.
I think the site owners are...for one reason alone. "CHIEF".
We all know what Chief is. Yet they never allow us to talk about it, for whatever 'proper' reasons they give. We can talk about murdering women and children, but cant talk about old Chief. They make too much money fighting chief, thatswhy they wont let us talk aboutit. =)
Agents alright. Super Agents. =X
::hides::

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxxJClarkxxx
It would make sense for the mil-industrial-political complex to create a website community such as this where the most vocal free-thinkers could be identified, tagged, and prioritized for containment once their plans get rolling.

I'm not going to live in fear if this is just a giant honeytrap for DHS to ensnare us. I'm going to speak the truth no matter who may be listening. If I'm going to die up against a wall in a FEMA camp shot by some Halliburton contractor, I'm going to do it on my feet screaming the truth.

And FFS i make a perfectly plausible reasonable explanation for the camps... as they were actually used in the past, during WWII... nobady comes because it doesnt involve reptiles / hitler / big brother

think about THIS - www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I started reading ATS waaaay back in '04 to find out the latest developments with Iran and North Korea before i got sucked into these crazy conspiracies (i smoked a lot of pot at the time), have people forgot about these places now? The Iranian president is a nut-job. He was talking about the arrival of the 12th Imam on channel 4 on xmas day. The 12th Imam is prophecised in Islam to arrive after the next world war.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join