It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Agents are there on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Mrwupy, and I agree with you completely, what concerns me that there has been an increase of such persons of late and this is a good site that we don't want to disapear. Dose it matter, not at the moment but it may in the future.

Don't forget when the Bogey man comes he likes to grab all the tech info real quick. ATS does have info that could identify many people. If we believe that they monitor our e-mails how difficult is it to locate the source?

Already done. Seriously?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Interesting topic, I think no doubt there are people keeping an eye, but I didint think ATS was that bigger deal to be honest.

Me, myself I feel at home here its god to find people who have the same or similar views, who see the World for what it really is and have knowledge to share. Im mainly here to learn more and talk of the NWO and I think the people behind it are likely to indirectly have people watching this forums, just incase there is a big boom and before you know it, the secret is not only out but believed by the generall public.

I dont care, I would happly give my life to stop there evil plan!

I feel like giving them a message but it will be all sensored! lol

I hate secret service people, police not all but most and army not only for what they have done but hwat they do and see them as nothing but terrorists of this world!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

I was clearly being tongue-in-cheek....

My humour was obviously lost on your ever-so-serious self

I have no need to say anything on any list, in any way, shape or form....

What did you say... care to enlighten me?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It would make sense for the mil-industrial-political complex to create a website community such as this where the most vocal free-thinkers could be identified, tagged, and prioritized for containment once their plans get rolling.

I'm not going to live in fear if this is just a giant honeytrap for DHS to ensnare us. I'm going to speak the truth no matter who may be listening. If I'm going to die up against a wall in a FEMA camp shot by some Halliburton contractor, I'm going to do it on my feet screaming the truth.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by elston

I was clearly being tongue-in-cheek....

My humour was obviously lost on your ever-so-serious self

I have no need to say anything on any list, in any way, shape or form....

What did you say... care to enlighten me?

Didn't mean it to come off that way, I don't know you well enough to know if you were serious or not. I am not that serious as you can guage from my other posts on this topic.

Regarding the latter, I will only say it was 06 and I had a bit to drink and some stuff happenned for a few weeks that made life interesting in a not good way.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I am here as an Agent, I guess we should admit it if we are then we can get an accurate census of how many of us there are.

I am a cleaning Agent, like those little scrubbing bubbles you see on the TV commercial. I am trying to clean all the ATS'rs minds of indoctrination, brainwashing, racism, and ignorance.

No I am not alone, like those little scrubbing bubbles I brought friends.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by elston

Didn't mean it to come off that way, I don't know you well enough to know if you were serious or not. I am not that serious as you can guage from my other posts on this topic.

Regarding the latter, I will only say it was 06 and I had a bit to drink and some stuff happenned for a few weeks that made life interesting in a not good way.

No probs

Ah well.... tried to get you to say it but it didn't work

Sorry to hear about your troubles too....hope you're "left alone" now?

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by elston

No probs

Ah well.... tried to get you to say it but it didn't work

Sorry to hear about your troubles too....hope you're "left alone" now?

Peace

Well my trouble led to me becoming a subcontractor for the DOD and Port Authority (non intelligence rated so don't ask) on some projects but who knows.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by elston

Not all bad then.... got some work out of it :up;

Nice one.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here's the real question...

What if there are many agents, and ATS is an AGENCY!!!!!

I'll wait...

Did you get goosebumps?

In reality, it would be quite useless to disinfo us or monitor us.. Cause what hell has been done to stop us? Not much.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by elston

Not all bad then.... got some work out of it :up;

Nice one.

Yup. I will divulge this, the DOD war room in Chicago just added 8 plasmas in addition to their multitude of displays. The headquarters is at 600 N. "cough" Street. The Port Authority also just added wicked access control all over the place.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Elston, are you aware that I could be one of the players? They are here there is no doubt about that, how many do you think there are and who do they represent?

Some of you guys talk as if you actually have hard evidence of there being 'Agents' on this website. What evidence do you have, if any? Personally, I think its a load of BS, until I see some proof.

What could the government possibly care about a bunch of paranoid schizophrenics talking about putting a chain on the moon and pulling it to earth!!??

I think this is a great site, and enjoy most of what I read and write here, but come on! Agents, trying to gather intel from this place, sounds a bit silly.....Sorry.

And Im sure, one or more people will now label ME an agent just for having my own opinion. Whatever trips your trigger guys.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Disagreeing with someones pet theory does not make one an agent.

I love CT but I find that most are lacking in detail or that the details that they have are themselves somewhat questionable.

However, I'm not an agent of any kind.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am soooo not. I am a mother of 3 in Ga. I simply found his response very funny, it made me laugh.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by concerned190]

I tried to respond to elston but I am new and don't know how to work the site well yet, I don't know how to do the quote things.

"I am one. Can you guess which agency? If you can I'll take you off the red list."

messep up again this response was meant for
"Based on your ambiguous reply I guess you're one too. Which one do you work for? Did you guys get the same WMD LA memo we did today? "

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

After having read this:
25 Rules of Disinformation: How to Fight Back.

www.911review.org...

you put a suspect's name in the [______] Search box at the top-right side
of this page, and read his posts.

It will give you a good idea. But, we must not forget that sometimes,
ordinary head-in-the-sand-ostriches **act/post** like "them". . .

EDIT to add:
And I forgot : When a poster often writes answers that are really in the
25 rules, you CLICK [ignore], and his job has no more effect on you !

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/2/24 by C-JEAN]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So you agents (haha) sit on your fat ugly asses and monitor our typing, have fun and at the end of the work day reflect upon what you achieved and your contribution to the real world.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
monitoring websites is done automatically by key words or phrases which are databased for later scrutiny. real disinfo agents rarely reply unless tasked to do so. if a threat is percieved, info is collected to assess whether further action is to be taken.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Just me, 86.
Did I ever mention that 99 was a 10?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have outed 5

am I allowed to name and shame here to?

One is currently active on a Tibet thread to

Too many for my liking and growing that I know.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i'm sure govts are monitoring this site. do i give a rats arse?- nope come and get me
i live in the used to be great usofa where i am allowed free speech and am allowed to think what i want.
i love this site because of the so many different topics and peoples opinions. and also from so many different countries- you can learn alot about the world because of that.
go ahead agents monitor me all you want!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join