It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am strange and have strange happen to me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi.. im new on this site , come here in the hope of getting advice.. Starting at the begining, as a child life wasnt great, the relievent place to start is around 13 when the man i would meet and marry came to me in my room, at that young age, as did another a guy i would have al ove affair with some time later.. he came to me as the person he would have been in younger years but i met him as an adult.. when i was carrying one of my children some 22 yrs ago i saw his pram as a coffin, he died at 5 hrs old.. the house im in now was my husband,s and deased wife,s home.. always had an empathy with her, knowing she died unhappy and alone , he was indifferent to her .. then this weekend past one of her children now aged 40 had an unknow effect on me.. I got highly emotional on Saturday, spoke to my best friend about going to Switerland to die, to commit suicide, no reason at all.. I sat and researched it on Sunday.. felt excited at the prospect of going oneday.. then Monday, yesterday this son commited sucide.. no reason at all to suspect it.. I felt i wanted too , it was his feelings... What is this all about.. help...To say im phyic is an understatement , these feelings are getting scary now.. what do i do...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think many of us have such experiences, nothing to be afraid of, accept it, listen to your feelings in case you can start using them to be helpful, don't dwell on it, it just is.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
you are most welcome to ATS!
On a firts read i did not get your story.
i will go through it again but i suggest you made it more comprehensive.

WELCOME!
You will find plenty of friends around

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
welcome to ATS. If you want to find answers this is definitely a good place to start.

My advice start to read about psychic protection and meditation. Sounds like you need to take control of the situation before you can move forward. Don't be afraid though just take your time, investigate, test it and slowly learn how to deal with it.

love and light

new topics

top topics

join