Fat kids should be removed from home; Fat parents not allowed children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Maybe the TS can have a "fat kid" protest and let us know how that works out for her/him......

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I agree with you to an extent. Let's take your idea to another logical conclusion. Instead of fat people let's target smokers. Another high risk group, that may "pass on" their habit of smoking to their kids. Then there's the drinkers, couldn't they be considered unfit as well?

Let's keep this going. Why should someone be "unfit" just because of their actions. Aren't thoughts the cause of actions? And isn't the real problem with fat people, smokers, alcoholics due to the way they think?

I could go on and on but where does it end? And why are you targeting fatties? I think being a selfish a-hole is just as repugnant and unhealthy as being a fatty so can they be unfit too?

No one likes obesity, but I think help, support, motivation and encouragement is the answer instead of harsh, embarrassing and dehumanizing pronouncements.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

Lol, I actually like your post.

It sheds some light of great American hypocrisy...

People forget that telling other people what to do when it comes to abortion is actually in the pretty much same realm with telling them what an how often they should eat, think or treat and educate their children.

Government should keep their long pointed ugly noses out of our private lives, period

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Way to push the nanny state, OP. What else should be banned and censored? Can we get away with taking kids away for any other reasons that you see? How about if you talk bad about Obama, should your kids be taken then? Abducting kids from parents for their food choices is, frankly, quite retarded. Are you a C.P.S. agentWorried about your kid-napping quota?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sadisticwoman

I do not think that being fat is reason to keep people from having kids or to remove kids from fat parents.

Large people are not necessarily large because of their eating habbits. Some have a gland that prevents them from loosing weight, and always remains large. And yes some do over exert on the food. But does that make them bad parents or bad environment for kids?

No. It does not.

This 'need to be thin' fad is just that..a fad. The human body can adapt to many situations. Let those who want to be thin as a stick..be thin as a stick and leave those who are not thin as a stick alone.

Forcing people to be thin and threatening them with removing their kids becasue they are fat is totaly un-American.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto

" Vegetarian kids should be removed from home: Vegetarian parents not allowed to have children"

As a matter of fact, and i can't find the article at this time, here in Atlanta a child WAS removed from its home by social services because its parents were vegan and fed it a vegan diet. Thing was, the kid was healthy, yet still removed. I never did hear what happened to the case.

*shrug*

Crazy, nonsensical world in which we live, growing crazier by the day.

SM2

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sure, we here go, another one of those " I know what is best for everyone because I am a perfect person" nut cases. It should be m ore like morons and stupid people should not be allowed to reproduce because you are ruining the entire human race by bringing more and more idiots into being. I agree that people should pay more attention to thier health, including myself, however, you do not have the right to say who can have children and who can not. I truley hope all those people that say things like this end up having something happen to them that puts them on the other side of the fence.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2
Sure, we here go, another one of those " I know what is best for everyone because I am a perfect person" nut cases.

9 times out of 10..it is those who do the most complaining of others are the ones with the most problems and simply deny themselves of it, but will gladly take the time to complain about everyone else.

Perhaps they should realize that there might be others complaining about them too. Maybe that will quiet them down long enough so they will quit prying into other people's lives and pay attention to their own..maybe even resolve their own issues too.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Instead of worrying about asinine things like a parent's weight maybe we should look at how the parents care for the child? Maybe look at what kind of love the parents have for the kid? Nooo that makes too much sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The OP sounds alot like some college kids that sat behind us in a resturant a month or so ago...

let me preface this with, my wife and I are 46 & 43 respectively and have 8 kids (yours, mine and ours)..

So a booth full of our bright future were sitting behind us at a resturant and we overheard part of a discussion regarding overpopulation etc...and one of the brain trust said "people should have a license to breed" and then the philosophical blather commenced on how this would be nutted out.

After about 10mins of listening to this, I spun around in our booth and point blank asked them and which one of you mental giants will be the decider of who breeds? and added that they should crack a history book, the idea has been tried to overwhelming failure...ever heard of China and their one child policy?

Unfortunately this must be where their preofessor concluded session for the day, as not a one of like I said, our bright future had any answer for me.

OP your idea, your thought, your prejudice is ridiculus...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
it's not the parents fault they andthe kids are fat. its the food industry. everything is carbs carbs carbs and starch. trans fat and saturated fat. additives and sugar.
this food is cheap. and the profit is good.
then the society is putting quilt into people for being obese. when they can't afford proper low carb food.

sadistic woman the name suits you well.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadbang
The OP sounds alot like some college kids that sat behind us in a resturant a month or so ago...

let me preface this with, my wife and I are 46 & 43 respectively and have 8 kids (yours, mine and ours)..

...and one of the brain trust said "people should have a license to breed" and then the philosophical blather commenced on how this would be nutted out.

(snipped to focus)

I hear that arguement all the time and then I, too, think about it.

I need a licence to drive, fix a hole in my roof, go fishing at the lake down the street, to marry, to keep a dog, etc.
But, any Tom, Dick or Sally can have (recent news brings...) 8 kids and support them with welfare.
Why not make a licence to carry on with disease-free, propagational sex? Why can anybody screw around, but, I can't fish without a licence?

It's all rhetorical, by the way, I'm just throwing it out there. Why hasn't this obvious tax collection alley been traversed?

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Cuhail, I can see your point as far as a monetary measure...would not have a problem with it, and in fact it might do some good...

If we had to buy a tax stamp yearly to offset our "footprint" on society and the globe, I wouldnt argue with that..

As it stands our govt. basically pays us to have more children, and pays even more when we can't afford them...that should stop 100%

The notion of controlling peoples biological imperative though is utter nonsense and very Orwellian.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe stupidity should be outlawed instead. I will guarantee that the OP's brain is a bigger hazard to humanity than my fat gut.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

most of sadisticwomen's posts are orwellian communist propaganda pieces shes the posterchild of tyrany....shes a wanna be commie and people should stop encouraging this rancid form of hate speach

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What really pisses me off is when I see these FAT PARENTS buying all kinds of Sh*t for their FAT kids to eat. They are turning them into supersize MINI-ME's UNhealthy...

Its one thing to make yourself fat and lazy but to make your kids Fat on purpose??? Thats just sick ..

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ranhome

umm I doubt parents intentionally make their kids fat. Where did you get that idea from?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is beyond offensive...

Some people struggle with weight...Who are you to criticize them for it? Big, small, fat, no matter what it doesn't matter and no-one's certainly going to listen to "hitler-esque" comments. I think we should throw out loud opinionated people, not fat people.

How dare you and who do you think you are. Clearly, you have issues that you haven't come to terms with. There's also worse and more important events happening rather than listening to your superficial b.s.

You should look on craigslist for a soul while your posting your craziness throughout the net.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well, guys, actually its a very serious problem...and not only health related..
read on obesity, even popular sources will do.

Think twice before transforming this clear sign of degradation to the question of rights...
yes, you have rights to be anything, but, in this case, why the government and society should support you? the state shouldnt support pathology in the society because it will be death for such a state

so, if its your right and you think in such terms, do it but on your own and asnwer for the results...also on your own...
keep your kids-invalids ... dont shift the responsibility to the healthy members of the society...
encouragement of pathology is a clear sign of degradation.

\Our national identity is slowly turning from all of the great things we once were, land of the free, home of the brave... to land of the fast food, home of the fatass. Something has to be done. \

Since you raised the question here - you understand it - and this is the main thing! To use brains!
If all the rest used brains and stopped crying about their rights, perverting the problem of healthy society into the question of their rights to degenerate it, the problem would have never got such dramatic proportions...

And always remember! Nobody needs your health and nobody will care about it - forget about doctors! Only you need your health and only you can care about it!

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Russi]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

Ahh yes. See, that's just it. Orwellian, Communistic, etc, are pre-established labels for the general overview. Is that what keeps it untaxed? The is the hypocracy, though, because we have red-light (traffic) cameras and the blue-light (crime) cameras all over Chicagoland. We are taxed and then told the money isn't there to cover what we were taxed for. We are pulled over at night for driving with a licence plate light out (speaking of licences) just to possibly get some revenue. (hoping he's a drinker!)
Why hasn't some bright (oxymoron alert) politico raised the bill to tax and oppress the horny? Or the stupid. Or the lazy?

Is it about the money? Is it about the subject?

Again, just rhetoric. I don't adhere to any stance regarding the licencing of people to have sex. But, maybe to have children.
I mean, to be a licenced plumber, you have to go to school, learn to plumb and then prove you learned to plumb to hold a plumbers licence.
Why not a "Parent Licence"? Not a sex licence, but, a licence to say, YES! I have the qualifications to raise a human being.

Again, rhetoric, blah, blah...

Cuhail

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix is on-air in 20 minutes.
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def