It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Chapter.....The Last Chapter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Now bare with me on this. I am not as informed as some of you on here, but this is what I have.

The Federal Reserve was started in 1913 the start of the NWO plan in the US to form the NAU, which leads us to 2013 and the change that will take place on Dec. 21st 2012 (i know but it's right before 2013) that everyone has been talking about.

So there you have it we the American's are the last part of the book, the final chapter, the final nail in the coffin, they have had 100 years to make this happen and it all seems to be coming together nicely.

We are all just pawns of the game, hold on because it is coming to an end soon and the ride is probably going to be fun until then.

What does everyone else think?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nisei

Interesting theory, however, I doubt that the Mayan calender could see that a banking institute, NWO, or both would try to take over the world. My guess is that the mayans new of something in nature that was going to happen in 2012. I could easily be wrong, but thats the fun of it, we could all be wrong. Only time will be able to tell.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I wasn't referring to the Mayan's. I was simply referring to everyone being so fascinated with the 2012 date that just so happens to be the same date as the Mayan Calendar coming to the end of a Baktun cycle or something like that.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nisei

My fault for assuming you were talking about the Mayan calender. I believe a lot of the frenzy around 2012 was initially due to the Mayan calaender, but the closer we actually get to 2012 the more and more ludicries some of these "predictions" become. I am not saying yours is a ludicries prediction but there are so many bad one out there that it is starting to become just like Y2K all over again.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It seems inevitable that there would be an end to America.

Everything has an end date and all things die.

We read history books telling of grand empires that all fell.

Some fell by disaster, some by greed and some by hostile take over but they all came to an end.

I just wonder what the history books are going to say about us.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm not so sure that America is done yet.
I think that we will begin to see a more responsible approach to American Governance and that it will be triggered by the growing number of States telling the Federal Government to get bent.

The Federal Government will then have to yield because the other option would spell certain disaster.
If anything, this will force the NWO to extend their plans a bit because they haven't been able to curb gun sales here in the States.
They have been caught with their pants down, so to speak!

And in doing so, they have made one CRITICAL error in their plans, as their plans are becoming evermore apparent. Nah, I'm beginning to think that the elitists are crapping their pants right about now. They are seeing it unravel before their plans were able to produce yield.
They must be screaming right now.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
All great nations fall. The real question is what they leave behind.

Britain's colonial legacy included parliamentary democracy, common law & the English language. I wonder what legacy the United States will leave behind ? Convention dictates it will be liberty, individual freedoms ... but will it really ? There's every indication otherwise, in which case there's no legacy whatever.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
All great nations fall. The real question is what they leave behind.

Britain's colonial legacy included parliamentary democracy, common law & the English language. I wonder what legacy the United States will leave behind ? Convention dictates it will be liberty, individual freedoms ... but will it really ? There's every indication otherwise, in which case there's no legacy whatever.

What a wonderful and scary thought.

What will be our legacy to the world?

I am sure that the history books won't tell the true story because they are always re-written by those that have control but what will be the real story that we leave behind?

I pray that what I see and hear is the drone that one hears under the bee hive and that there are millions of other bees out there pollinating the flowers for a future harvest.

I can only dream because too many of the bees have disappeared and maybe there just is not enough.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hopefully, when it is time for America to be replaced by something else, America will have left the legacy of being the first nation to break the cultural barrier by not having one.

I think this would be profound.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Hopefully, when it is time for America to be replaced by something else, America will have left the legacy of being the first nation to break the cultural barrier by not having one.

I think this would be profound.

Have you been around the boards, especially any one that has President's Obama's name in the title?

America is the most xenophobic country that I have ever seen.

America will have to go a long way for that to happen and we don't have another million plus years to wait on her.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nisei

The downfall of America has been in the works since the banking families took control of our financial systems. It all leads to the downfall of the world.

(If you dont really understand what is happening with our economy please feel free to check out the "Gloomy Predictions for 2009" in my signature. It explains the collapse very well.)

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
America will NOT cease to exist, neither will the rest of the world. 2012? A pseudo-spiritual misinterpretation. The 9 cycles of the Mayan calendar end on Oct. 28th, 20011 (Gregorian Calendar), by the way.
The power structures, on the other hand, will cease to exist. There will be a total transformation of values on this planet. The financial system is already breaking apart, with it power structures, military apparatus, and so on. With that being said, people have to focus on different "things" in life. If they want or not!

new topics

top topics

join